Mad Ani

QFF has caught another WAR clan member

"QFF has caught another WAR clan member"

Shocking title right?

Please see these screenshots first...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/89348462644248447/D3D33C571E9D534D30E1652DC6F3E5F279A4AA48/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/89348462644248229/48A751F1CD7E102C3F5AF06EF217AEDF4F529439/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/89348462644248095/E7CDD862349B9AC05C76C96F826F00CFABCB9C9E/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/89348462644247899/D84826C4F7D5EC224765BC186D949F540F0222F2/

And now watch the video here and I just want to prove something about QFF...

(WAR) Johnny wall glitching...

Although it seems!

I didn't want another episode of drama between 2 clans. So I actually stopped the recording, went off admin cam, spawned on a FOB not far away. Ran to exactly where he was and guess what? YOU CANNOT SEE THROUGH THAT WALL!

This is NOT a wall glitch.

I am just showing this about how fair QFF admins really are when it comes to visiting our server.

Once again, Johnny has no idea that I recorded it. I haven't linked this or spoke to anyone about it. This is just out there to prove how fair we really are in our server.

Edited by Mad Ani
Put things in bold so SpecOE can read it

I wanted to prove how good and thorough we are as admins, due to all the negativity going around. I wanted to show we are fair and very active on admin cam. 
I properly investigated it because I wanted to see if that is actually a wall glitch. It really looked like one, so I went to go and check it out myself. It's actually not!

The purpose of the video is to show there is no tension between WAR and QFF either, no matter who visits our server we just wanted to show I could have easily banned him for this, but after further investigation, he had no idea the top torso was through that fence.

Edited by Mad Ani

3 minutes ago, sentienthaze said:

Why do you even bring this to the forum? Deal with it somewhere else..

Please view the other forum posts, you will see people were bringing the issues here which made things look negatively. I merely am pointing something positive. If that's OK with you.

I respect that you deal with players fairly, but the post pretty much says "Hey look at us we're the good guys". That drama was over, now you're dredging it back up in a bad way. No one cares anymore, you need to move on. Reputation is built upon your actions, not what you showcase.

1 minute ago, Nikko B said:

I respect that you deal with players fairly, but the post pretty much says "Hey look at us we're the good guys". That drama was over, now you're dredging it back up in a bad way. No one cares anymore, you need to move on. Reputation is built upon your actions, not what you showcase.

Please note there has been some negative posts raised against how we admin the server. Yet there are many cases which quietly get dealt with behind the scenes.

I have just witnessed this today, it's nothing old, it's something that has just happened. It's the first time I've started a thread in this section of the forums, it's not like I'm attention seeking all the time, it's to provide an example of how hard we work as admins behind the scenes whilst people just log in and play the game.

I'm sorry Nikko, are you saying this because you just failed the 2 week activity trial period within QFF and I just let you go, after you said you're going to go play Minecraft with your friends? I said no worries, see you around then you instantly come here to this thread.

Really Mad Ani?

You want more attention or to proof something? People could just assume from your title that Johny is a wall glitcher if they don't bother to read. 

Are you saying you havent spoken to WAR or Johny before posting this up?

Just now, \SpecOE/ Sparky said:

Really Mad Ani?

You want more attention or to proof something? People could just assume from your title that Johny is a wall glitcher if they don't bother to read. 

Are you saying you havent spoken to WAR or Johny before posting this up?

Yes really. You're assuming people will not read.

I have it in capital letters. Would you like that I put it in bold to be sure or will that not be good enough?

1 minute ago, Mad Ani said:

I'm sorry Nikko, are you saying this because you just failed the 2 week activity trial period within QFF and I just let you go, after you said you're going to go play Minecraft with your friends? I said no worries, see you around then you instantly come here to this thread.

I read this post when it came out, before I ever went on Discord. No, this is nothing against you or the clan. I simply said that this was a bad way to bring back old drama no one cares about. It's self centered and attention seeking, and I believe it was a bad post. I failed the trial because I wanted to be with friends, so what? I'm not salty, that's my own fault. Why would you even bring that up? I would've critiqued you had I still been there. You just bring more drama up don't you?

Just now, Nikko B said:

I read this post when it came out, before I ever went on Discord. No, this is nothing against you or the clan. I simply said that this was a bad way to bring back old drama no one cares about. It's self centered and attention seeking, and I believe it was a bad post. I failed the trial because I wanted to be with friends, so what? I'm not salty, that's my own fault. Why would you even bring that up? I would've critiqued you had I still been there. You just bring more drama up don't you?

@Mad Ani Your ex member or current member just says what everyone is thinking.

Nothing else from me

Just now, Nikko B said:

You just left the clan 5 minutes ago and came straight here.

@Mad Ani Your ex member or current member just says what everyone is thinking.

Nothing else from me

Thank you. Have a nice day. Nothing more from me.

Thanks mad ani. We finally have concrete proof hes a wall glitcher. Hes being kicked from the clan now. 

The intent for this post was i believe to just show actions have been taken to ensure admin on the server is being done correctly. Unfortunately it has caused confusion. 

You have no idea how much I regret defending you and being a peace keeper while I was within QFF. You sit there constantly slagging people off. For what reason? A personal gain? Make QFF look like a 'drama free and fair clan'? 

What ever your problem is you need to sort it out. 

You're tearing the community apart. You cause drama and arguments then go running to devs crying about bullying. 

You need to stop attacking clans. You have named that video and this thread as WAR GLITCHING. DO you think thats 'fair'?

I don't. So give QFF a chance and stop giving them a bad name. 

Just now, Salt Rock Chick said:

You have no idea how much I regret defending you and being a peace keeper while I was within QFF. You sit there constantly slagging people off. For what reason? A personal gain? Make QFF look like a 'drama free and fair clan'? 

What ever your problem is you need to sort it out. 

You're tearing the community apart. You cause drama and arguments then go running to devs crying about bullying. 

You need to stop attacking clans. You have named that video and this thread as WAR GLITCHING. DO you think thats 'fair'?

I don't. So give QFF a chance and stop giving them a bad name. 

You're an ex QFF member as you were too immature and since leaving weeks ago, you made a troll discord channel, posted on my YT videos and now instantly here you are too. I thought you said you didn't want to get involved with anything like this? You hate all this stuff you said.

The purpose of this post is to shock and awe. People assume it's going to be a drama thread, but my post clearly shows it looked extremely suspicious, but I took time out to go and test it to prove actually WAR Johnny is innocent. That's all this is about.

Mad Ani what in the name of the lord is going on with you? It is not possible to look through that particular wall. If you go on the ground you gun will just poke through the wall. You are the real DQ. What do you want to proove about QFF? Many other servers have just as good admins but you dont see them posting stuff like this. You always watch the WAR clan. 

P.s. Why do you hate us so much? We dont have any problem with you and you try to make us look like a bad clan
And your clan shows up, and there had been more drama than there has ever been!

Edited by pascal war

Oh now you're personally attacking me.

That's okay I will take personal insults over standing up for members in the community and your attentions seeking posts. 

'no drama clan'

1 minute ago, pascal war said:

Mad Ani what in the name of the lord is going on with you? It is not possible to look through that particular wall. If you go on the ground you gun will just poke through the wall. You are the real DQ. What do you want to proove about QFF? Many other servers have just as good admins but you dont see them posting stuff like this. You always watch the WAR clan. Fuk of m8

Thank you for being adult about this pascal.

I actually asked a dev in the game before posting anything, does this look like a glitch? The words were "yes it's cut and dry". I said actually it's not. I went out of admin cam to go and test it to be sure I would not wrongly ban someone from our server. No matter what you will not agree on anything I say or do.

4 minutes ago, Salt Rock Chick said:

Oh now you're personally attacking me.

That's okay I will take personal insults over standing up for members in the community and your attentions seeking posts. 

'no drama clan'

I'm not attacking you at all. I'm quoting your words and your actions since you went on your way. You're here to try and antagonise the issue as you did in the troll discord and YT video comments. Why do you even care about this if you left and said you hated anything to do with drama? You seem to be almost stalking me as you're that quick to get onto the video comments or these forum posts. You're on a vendetta mission and act innocent. This is not an attack at all.

2 minutes ago, Salt Rock Chick said:

You asked a dev if it is okay to slag off a single member in the community and they said it was okay? 

Right.

GG

Why do you actually follow me or care about this? You're here to exacerbate the issue as much as you can. Look it's your 3rd ever post and it's in my thread.

Edited by Mad Ani

ani i know you have problem with us , but why you dont join our discord to talk about it.  than put shit on this forum? nobody care

Just now, pascal war said:

ani i know you have problem with us , but why you dont join our discord to talk about it.  than put shit on this forum? nobody care

This ^

Any moderators want to close down this thread as you have done before?

Any moderators want to close down this thread as you have done before?

I second. We don't need this on the forums.

yes , and tell  ani to stop making forums like this . and try to make drama .

Edited by pascal war