Mad Ani

QFF has caught another WAR clan member

^_^

Ex clans and Ex QFF members all jumped on this post for sure. Thank you for doing your best to twist it as much as possible.

45 minutes ago, Mad Ani said:

Please view the other forum posts, you will see people were bringing the issues here which made things look negatively. I merely am pointing something positive. If that's OK with you.

If the other posts (by WAR etc) would not have been locked and had I seen it I would have said the same thing. All of you, seriously. STOP WITH THE DRAMA ON FORUMS AND BRING IT TO PM. You are making the whole clan community look like fools.

3 minutes ago, Mad Ani said:

Ex clans and Ex QFF members all jumped on this post for sure. Thank you for doing your best to twist it as much as possible.

No twisting involved. Trying to make you come to your senses and leave all this crap behind, the forums is no place for this.

4 minutes ago, Nikko B said:

No twisting involved. Trying to make you come to your senses and leave all this crap behind, the forums is no place for this.

But it was becoming a common thing for clans to do, did you not know? The devs even had to put an announcement for clans to stop it. This was a post to show QFF admins look at the evidence and much much more to try and not to cause further issues. WAR clan joined our server today, what did I do about it? Nothing, they're welcome! They are not banned. If there was an issue, I could have simply insta ban upon gathering the video and screenshots, but I went that step further to prove actually it's not a glitch and be extremely fair.

6 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Lov & Peace Y'all. Gonna get the beers out...:D

It'll be good until it's closed lol

Take it up to PM's guys.

There's no need to jump into a thread and be confrontational.

As for the OP and concerns of negativity - it'll be a lot easier to just let the issue die down and deal with it with all parties in private. Everyone will keep jumping on these kinds of threads, whether they're involved or not, and that causes more problems.

For everyone else - if you feel like users are breaking rules, you can use the report function. It'll be a lot easier and faster for a Moderator to see it instead of just typing "a moderator should close this thread".