Sign in to follow this  
Rainmaker

QFF admin abuse

Today we were banned out of blue by server admins from QFF. We went on their discord as a unit to appeal for a ban to see whats happening, and one of their members called "Mad Ani" tried to isolate us in different channels. We refused because we are as one, in everything. He refused to talk to my people and proceeded to move us trough switching discord channels. Fair play is met by admin power abuse.  Very unprofessional.

Previous offenses? What previous offenses? Water glitch, what?

Edited by Rainmaker

Just because they can, doesn't mean they should.

They banned us for literally no reason, leaving the only plausible explanation to be the fact they cannot beat us and must "remove" us instead.

I have spoken to them before on the matter of our tactics as they became very hostile and unprofessional when we were using BTR's to cut off major routes of the map, killing countless infantry and vehicles.

I am very disappointed that the Squad community is heading this way, banning people who employ actual tactics and "SQUAD" gameplay simply because you find it difficult to fight them.

You need to take it up with the individual community that issued the ban. It is their server and therefore their decision. If you dislike/disagree with their decision it would be best to find another server to play on. 

So, administrators are free to ban people who they cannot beat on the battlefield? 

If yes, that sucks alot. But I guess you are powerless than. What about server license? They can abuse that power everyday.

So long as they do not break the other parts of server license guidelines they are free to ban anyone they choose to, we dont have to agree with their decision but there are many other servers out that you can play on

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

So, administrators are free to ban people who they cannot beat on the battlefield? 

If yes, that sucks alot. But I guess you are powerless than. What about server license? They can abuse that power everyday.

They are free to kick/ban anyone they see want as it is their server. If you have your own server, you also, are free to do this as you see fit. We (OWI) cannot possibly investigate every single time someone is banned from a server; this is for the community to manage. The bulk of the server licensing guidelines gives us a way to enforce egregious problems and/or server performance problems (i.e. someone trying to run a Squad server on a laptop, etc).

5 minutes ago, Anubisvalor said:

So long as they do not break the other parts of server license guidelines they are free to ban anyone they choose to, we dont have to agree with their decision but there are many other servers out that you can play on

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As Anubis has said, we don't necessarily have to agree with their decision but there are other servers to play on. 

At this point this question/issue is asked/answered. Feel free to continue talking about the issue in private as there is no place for it here in the public forums. Appeal to them in private. Thanks.