Xebirri

Realistic physics, real Newtonian physics and the gravity, Are scope Bullet Drop Compensators accurate in game?

There is a bullet fall?-_-:/  

But it is so, hopefully implementing it if it would not be very boring and nothing complex.

Please   Offworld Industries  Make this possible, it's what we want !!

We want realistic physics, real Newtonian physics and the gravity of the bullets.

The Best Regars  Offworld Industries !!

Thanks for doing "Squad":) and  I hope there is a Bullet fall like in Arma 3 and real life and having to calibrate the telescopic sight with roulette clicks

Edited by Xebirri

There is currently bullet drop in squad. As for adjusting scope setting i don't think that will happen, tho if it does it would only be for the sniper roll which will be very limited anyways.

As Chance stated, there is bullet drop currently in squad. It's minimal but it's there. You can notice the drop quite a bit around the 400m mark.

We will have basic zeroing for UGL's etc But I don't think we'll get the full simulation side of windage etc things for telescoping long range sights, as snipers won't be in Squad(Devs confirmed this a while ago). Closest thing we'll get is a 3.5x10 leupold or what ever they choose for the M110.

Edited by Dubs

EDT: Would be great the truth,It is very meritorious to have to give height to the telescopic sight in the time to eliminate an enemy.

Anyway if there is a bullet in gravity, I suppose the height telescopic will lift?

Thanks for respond friend.:)

Edited by Xebirri

11 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Como se ha indicado probabilidad, no hay caída de la bala actualmente en plantilla. Es mínima, pero que está ahí. Se puede notar la caída de un poco alrededor de la marca de 400 metros.

Tendremos la reducción a cero de base para el etc de UGL Pero no creo que vamos a llegar el lado simulación completa de las cosas expuesta al viento, etc. para telescópico lugares de interés de largo alcance, como los francotiradores no estarán en escuadra (Devs confirmó esto hace un tiempo). Lo más cercano que llegaremos es un Leupold 3.5x10 o lo que sea que se elija para el M110.

Thanks for replying again,The wind is not a problem but the gravity, fall of the bullet should be present to the maximum realism that can :)

7 minutes ago, Xebirri said:

It would be great the truth,It is very meritorious to have to give height to the telescopic sight in the time to eliminate an enemy.

Anyway if there is a bullet in gravity, I suppose the height telescopic will lift?

Thanks for respond friend.:)

A long time ago SgtRoss responded to someone requesting scope adjusting. From memory he said that soldiers don't really change the zeroing of their weapons in the field so they weren't planning on adding it to the game, but that could of been in regard to swapping full scopes, I don't fully remember.

13 minutes ago, Stom said:

And finally one more doubts:
What will be the button of the keyboard for the free view and be able to rotate in our neck; "ALT IZQ" PLS 
:)

And the binoculars where they are I can not find it? the commandants and officials when you go up in rank?

Only they can use it?

Thk!!

2 hours ago, ChanceBrahh said:

There is currently bullet drop in squad. As for adjusting scope setting i don't think that will happen, tho if it does it would only be for the sniper roll which will be very limited anyways.

By the way the interface of the game is in SPANISH, is still in development? Because there is no option to change the language into Spanish.

ss_3210df285f015e6e164577d8576dce3626c14

Squad need this please? We want something real, real and something complex at the beginning (that's what I call innovation) that when you catch the trick is just like another game, simple, meritorious and complex at the same time.:$

It is the key to victory to attract more fans, lovers of realistic games, military and tactical, how can be fully Squad.Con these good virtues as the fall of the bullet for each weapon as happens in arma3 but more realistic still .
Depending on the caliber, weapon or rifle that we have, more reach or less reach of shooting distance, more damage or less damage that the IA receives, for example, make use of  some parts of a sniper rifle.

Such as the target  turrets and regualar turrets, the telescopic viewfinder:

scope.jpg

If my money has served to support this game, I want it to become something big and break the barriers, and say something and a Petition:
I am willing to spread this game in all social networks, friends, family, groups of wassupp gamer etc, so that this becomes reality and if it takes more money to support this project and to be able to achieve all these things ... I am ready.
 (A kickstarter more!! if you need more programmers / developers, so that with a good team of developers can achieve what is done in a more effective, and once and for all have the game of realist definitive shot of all time, by their Newtonian.
and physics, realistic bullet drop and what is discussed above in this same post and the community mentions / requests.)
!! Developers of Offworld Industries "Squad"

¡People get tired of the same thing and we want Squad to implement all these things which is what innovates and attracts the PC audience obviously and the bigger the community Better for everyone !! 9_9:)

The best Regards!!

Sent from my iPhone  using Tapatalk

The best Regards!!

Edited by Xebirri

Do'nt care that much of regular gun sight adjustments, but HAT/LAT and UGL are totally different thing (+ mortars?).

Sorry but i would not want to have to adjust my sight with the wind,  i want a good game, not a simulator.

I'd definitely want range adjustment on all weapons, especially on mg's, LAT and UGL's. You wouldn't use it all the time with rifles, but you would sometimes. I liked it a lot in RO2, just a simple mousewheel click up and down. Nothing more complicated than that. 

On 3/13/2017 at 10:10 AM, Guan_Yu007 said:

Sorry but i would not want to have to adjust my sight with the wind,  i want a good game, not a simulator.

Agreed. I would want some zeroing, but nothing more than that. Adding wind-age and other affects would just be a hassle that I presume many would not want to deal with; including myself. 

Posted (edited)

The reason bullet drop doesn't seem accurate is because of the elevation bug, which will hopefully be fixed in v10.

Edited by Shields

In which version will we fully see the foliage collision?

2 minutes ago, Xebirri said:

In which version will we fully see the foliage collision?

yes, when is this being added? its been a year now lol

Slightly more important things to be added before that.

In my opinion this feature is actually quite important.

45 minutes ago, Melbo said:

cosas un poco más importantes que han de añadirse antes de eso.

If you take time out, no problem, as long as you leave. :) This characteristic is important since the movement of a branch or weed can indicate a threat.

It is also good to have coverages and at the same time take advantage of them.

On the other hand; The fog of all maps in general is excessive,I hope that later this is balanced and many maps can modify the fog or fog and can eliminate the enemy at long distances.

Thanks.

The Best Regards!