Invicta92

Need help from a server owner / admin

Hey guys - I'm wrapping up on a trailer for Squad v8, it's a fan-made trailer. I've managed to capture an immense amount of footage in-game using bino's and on foot, but I've just been alerted to something called the 'admin' cam available to server administrators. 

Couple questions - are admins capable of transferring admin power / making another member of the server an admin - and if so, would the second admin also have access to an 'admin' cam? It's practically perfect for what I'm looking for in-game footage-wise, the ability to get aerial shots of some of the vehicles leaving base for example, or a battlescene overhead would be phenomenal.

Second question then, is there an admin out there willing to allow me onto their server as a film/movie maker? I'm not sure what I can offer in terms of compensation outside of credits in the film when it goes to it's respective social media outlets (youtube, vimeo, etc.) But if it's a possibility, please let me know! I would be forever grateful. It's not something that would necessarily need to be ongoing either - I wouldn't expect to keep the status after I was finished filming for example. 

Thanks in advance, a personal message or reply works fine here - I really am hoping someone can help me out! Cheers.

Can you link your youtube channel/previous work? I think that will help you land a spot. To make sure you're legit.

The admin cam is beautiful to use in game, it makes it look exactly like a real world situation. Getting power of the admin cam could be hard to get. You should be trusted because it can be used in the wrong way. Best of luck though, I hope the video looks amazing.

I'll help you. I run the Mumblerines Servers.

Contact us on discord. www.mumblerines.com/discord

I'll help you. I run the Mumblerines Servers.

Contact us on discord. www.mumblerines.com/discord

Yeah, you know how to use the admincam very well

33 minutes ago, Planetgong said:

Yeah, you know how to use the admincam very wellemoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Now that's just rude. :P