system-zero

=AMG= Australian Made Gaming Clan & Community

We have been following the development of squad closely since its announcement. Finally we can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

AMG is an Australia and New Zeland based clan/community and we are looking for new recruits for our own clan, or already formed clans to join the community! Already formed clans are welcome to advertise their groups on our forums, and we can set up private sections of the forum for your use. We also have a teasmpeak server and can create a section for your use. Clan leaders may be asked to help moderate forums, teamspeak and in the future our game servers.

Find our forums to register your interest:  http://www.australianmadegaming.net/

Details for our Teamspeak and all of our other game servers are able to be found in there.

Hope to hear from you guys!

I've tried to register on your website but no response after a few days.

I saw that, mate. You are listed as a newly registered member on the forums at the moment. But I'm not sure what's happened. I'll get system on to it.

Sorry about that mate, We have to manually accept new accounts but it still tells you to wait for an email. The email will never come!!

I also registered and can't login can't reset password (Says Email/Username Invalid/Does Not Exist). Try to re register but says Email currently in use! Somethings pretty bugged out here :P ;) 

Your account is active now. The email never comes!!! IT NEVER COMES!!

I tried to login just now using my username, incorrect username/password. The lost my password link says i don't even have an account?