Zeno965

The Wrench - January 2017 Edition

27 minutes ago, WarEagle751 said:

Why would you tease us like this?!?

56196984.jpg

23 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

I guess there isn't much news :(

8 minutes ago, grimshadow said:

@Zeno965 my boner needs to see a doctor soon you tease!

Jajajaja, relax :D

its up now!

Edited by Zeno965

Great wrench as always, guys! But should include closed alpha of the Post Scriptum... anyway, great insight into modding scene! Thx you all for all the hard work!

30 minutes ago, Disco said:

Great wrench as always, guys! But should include closed alpha of the Post Scriptum... anyway, great insight into modding scene! Thx you all for all the hard work!

In due time!

Will Squad in the future have a way where when you join a server with missing mods, they'll automatically download them for you?

The Youtube link to the barricaded windows isn't set correctly. It takes me to a 404 Page of joinsquad.com.

Here the link for those that have the same issue:

12 hours ago, Disco said:

But should include closed alpha of the Post Scriptum... anyway, great insight into modding scene! Thx you all for all the hard work!

To keep things unbiased (lots of the Admin and Moderation team from the Community Discord that are writing this monthly are also on mod teams) we only showcase work that is being sent to us, we don't pick and choose from the community what we see.

Post Scriptum has their own channels of showcasing and communication, so they don't partake in The Wrench. We curate the content we get, and what we don't get we don't include :)

@c-pid I just tested it again and it seems to work fine for me …

Edited by r0tzbua

The water damage is so OP in that map. Player starts to suffocate too fast and wehicles blow up almost instantly. Reminds me Far Cry 1. I think there shouldn't be any explosions if the car goes deep under water and it should not be enterable and drivable anymore.

3 minutes ago, Anthony Estacado said:

The water damage is so OP in that map. Player starts to suffocate too fast and wehicles blow up almost instantly. Reminds me Far Cry 1. I think there shouldn't be any explosions if the car goes deep under water and it should not be enterable and drivable anymore.

Its a way to avoid people using advantage on water. It's not definitive I guess.

1 minute ago, Ancient ifrit said:

Its a way to avoid people using advantage on water. It's not definitive I guess.

Maybe you've got me wrong, but what I was trying to say is that it is not realistic at all. You can stay underwater for 10 seconds even if you have a lot of equipment. In my opinon, the proper way to stop players form using this bug (currently, the player is invulnerable to bullets when laying prone underwater) is to fix the water, so it will not stop bullets anymore. Dealing instant damage to players who is gone prone in water is a bit ridiculous. Same thing with wehicles.

1 hour ago, Anthony Estacado said:

Maybe you've got me wrong, but what I was trying to say is that it is not realistic at all. You can stay underwater for 10 seconds even if you have a lot of equipment. In my opinon, the proper way to stop players form using this bug (currently, the player is invulnerable to bullets when laying prone underwater) is to fix the water, so it will not stop bullets anymore. Dealing instant damage to players who is gone prone in water is a bit ridiculous. Same thing with wehicles.

It is a temporary solution until the water gets fixed. That is the job of the developers and I am sure, they will do it. So you can say you don't like it, but fixing the water is not possible for the creator of the map. So either damage or invincibility until the water gets fixed.

Instead of building new maps or apc's I think it's about time we see some tanks in the game .

Don't you think ???

10 hours ago, Anthony Estacado said:

Yeah its not the better way but at least theyre doing something to avoid that "bug"

17 hours ago, Anthony Estacado said:

Just confirmed water penetration made it into alpha-9. rest easy my friend!