drfree123

Medal System Or something else

sorry for my bad english.

i am in 80 players server and 2 btr and 2 truck in base but all players moving cant use vehicles because squad leaders not know how to use leader class.and this is vehicle system useless. if nobody use vehicles why vehicles have in game ? 

i can understant btr have claim need 3 guys.but why hunwee need 3 guys ? and logic truck ? i am in game i always see humwess and in humwess 2 guy(one gunner , one driver)

and logic truck using for trasport not logic to fobs.

i love this is game but we have vehicles and still we must run to objective and in big maps we must go too long distances and thats boring.after we reached objective one bullet kills.we must run again to objective.

System

all players must be play training and in this is training teach basics.if hi complete basic trainig gets. basic training medal.if he completed all trainings squad medal or something. and servers can request squad medal or basic training medal

basic training medal : only play jensen and training or not request rank servers ,  and cant use cars 

vehicle training medal : can drive vehicles and be a gunner

squad training medal : all class unlocked 

i think this is system can imporve i only write proposal.

Edited by drfree123

Easier solution would be to balance teams according to hours played, then it's guaranteed that if one team doesn't know how to use vehicles the other one won't either.

i played 6 hours today.and i played in 5 diffrent servers all times if team lossing because squad leaders not know place fob or rally and take vehicles.and winnig team always have good communication and good squad leaders.

please add that next update. 

Dont lost patient. If they dont know. Take a lead. Be example. Go forward. Most of community is newbies even after 40 hours. They have to learn it. There are also player who play it already for one and half year they are fine. Or peoples from Project Reality. Peoples will learn it just not lost patient.

These kinds of systems simply don't work because you can't actually provide a tutorial that ensures any level of competence beyond "Use the WASD keys to drive around, fire using the left mouse button" and that kind of stuff. It wouldn't really change anything. I have however made a community building suggestion that includes medals and awards: