Sign in to follow this  
biassFA

A way to know your barrel isn't in the dirt.

Sometimes when you aim down sights, over a wall, or on the top of a mountain or small bump, you might see that your sights are clear of your cover and your barrel should be just over it also, but when you shoot, you bullet hits the dirt in front of you, wasting your nice lined up shooting and giving your position away.

What im suggesting is some small indicator, maybe your gun dismounting from your shoulder, or pointing up over the terrain, so that players know when they can, and cannot shoot to where their sights are pointing. Other games sometimes have a lean function, where if you're close enough to the edge of the wall and ADS, your character will lean around the corner or stand up a little so that you can shoot freely, when you stop aiming, you return to your normal position. Maybe this would be a nice idea also?

I am hoping this is something that is adressed in the new scope system I heard them mention on one of the recaps, I don't know if they are working on it yet, but I thinks it's at least planed

Also a conformed feature is a soft cover system where your gun reacts with what it is hitting in the enviroment. Also bringin a new dynamic to cqb which would be coo.