kRUTCH

Toxic Gameplay on server "We LOVE Squad Germany"

RANT START....

I wanted to pass along my continuing negative experience at "We LOVE Squad Germany" server.

I have over 700 hours playing SQUAD so by far this is the most consistently toxic server I have ever played on.

This server is not moderated from what I can see and team killing is always rampant to the extent where you must leave the server because no one is kicking these players.

I am even considering the fact that they specifically are targeting all players who are not German, especially squads where 'English mic' is the squad title.

Today was probably the third time where there is a coordinated team killing effort by several peoples where they will each join a squad, and using coms, they will execute over 75% of the team at once.

I have never seen a ban, or kick from any admins. Every time I request an Admin or ask if one is around, there never is one present.

This server should not have an official license as it is a toxic experience for all types of SQUAD gameplay.

I am a NA player and will only play on this server in the early morning or very late at night.

I avoid it as best as I can but always try it out again, and am always met with the exact same experience and type of toxic gameplay.

RANT END...

Hello and welcome to Squad @kRUTCH,

28 minutes ago, kRUTCH said:

Every time I request an Admin or ask if one is around, there never is one present.

In case no server admin is available, I'd say that it is best practice to give them a heads-up e.g. in their discord channel.

http://www.welovesquadgermany.de/

Discord Link

...and/or get on another server.

51 minutes ago, kRUTCH said:

I am a NA player and will only play on this server in the early morning or very late at night.

I avoid it as best as I can but always try it out again, and am always met with the exact same experience and type of toxic gameplay.

well aware of the options gentlemen...

Thank you for the discord link beginna, but thats outside the scope of my GAF meter...

Strange that, one of the few Germany serves I have played on, even with my non existence skill of spoken German. Found the German SL friendly and happy to work together. 

Hope you have better luck in future. )

you can also contact "Noobelsuppe" in Steam he is the main admin

After 800 hours of play and having made all the international competitions,
 I'm banned from finding a flag in no rush, not even a kill, just kick and BAN,pls unbann me

Edited by RAMBO ITA

Feel free to join our Discord - https://discord.gg/eKxWrQT - to discuss a ban. These forums are the wrong spot for it.
By the way: having over 800hrs and being banned on "We ♥ Squad Germany - new players - NO RUSH" for rushing despite admin warnings... play on one of our other 2 servers. There rushing is allowed (and on those you are not banned)