Fuego488

Learning The Ropes

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to immerse myself into this active community and learn a thing or two about online multi-player teamwork. I play most days when I can and I have hopes in getting involved with a clan that can hold my hand a little till I can get the hang of the mechanics and overall game play. Lets PTFO and get-er-done fellas!

Will Helicopters be implemented in-game soon? xD If so I'm even more excited about buying this game, there is so much to look forward to with Squad!

Hello an welcome to the forum!

12 minutes ago, Fuego488 said:

Will Helicopters be implemented in-game soon? xD If so I'm even more excited about buying this game, there is so much to look forward to with Squad!

Not soon, but they will come in the future. I highly doubt we will see choppers before the second half of this year, maybe even more to the end of this year.

The next big step is a completely new animation and inventory system which you can find videos of right here:

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=143

EDT: Oh and if you are looking for someone to play with maybe take a look at this thread:

19 hours ago, koschilein said:

Hello an welcome to the forum!

Not soon, but they will come in the future. I highly doubt we will see choppers before the second half of this year, maybe even more to the end of this year.

The next big step is a completely new animation and inventory system which you can find videos of right here:

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=143

EDT: Oh and if you are looking for someone to play with maybe take a look at this thread:

That's awesome! Can't wait to experience the new animation and thanks I will check out this thread :)