Mad Ani

QFF invite you to their server

Definitely one of the nicest groups of people you will find on the internet, very well admined servers   

I have been playing on loads of servers. But QFF server been always the one im joining in. Since i bought Squad i most of the times been playing in QFF as i found there people helpful and even when i was new didn't really knew what is going on there never had a bullying as a noob or anything like that.

After i decided to try and join QFF i found their discord invite i joined them to discord . I have been with QFF for around 1 month now and i can say i learned much much more and still learning. I enjoying the way QFF play. Including training's and just playing in servers. All are very friendly people and im sure i can learn more from every single one of them. All having a good lough as well.

Admins are always looking after the servers.

Iv got a few hours on qff ;) And generally i like playing on the server.

All in all im pretty satisfied with how the server is running, even tho i might rage abit about ppl stealing asserts. But since you asked for feedback, iguess my biggest issues sometimes is teambalancing. In honesty i actually found the teambalancing was being better enforced when it was only 1 server. (even tho that meant bigger que time).

When i first got this game I was really looking forward to playing in a squad, with a squad leader that gave orders, had a plan, to at least make it a little immersive but was disappointed with every server I played on, until someone mentioned that if i wanted that in my games I should join QFF servers(wasn't a QFF member either that said that) and I haven't looked back and now hope to be able to join you guys to join in events and things which is what I'm hoping for now tbh. So thanks guys

One of my favourite servers, mature (for the most part) gamer base, friendly and adequate admins.

Thank you to everyone who has given us some feedback about our servers. We like to ensure we implement ideas to improve our servers to keep them fun and at a mature level.

Rule 17 updated:

17. Vehicle claiming. Create a squad with the relevant name such as '30mm' or 'Stryker', then mark on the map which vehicle you're going to take. Also as the squad leader, announce on voice comms to other squad leaders you've made a squad and claiming a vehicle. It's first come first served, so if there are multiple vehicle squads made, the one that made the relevant squad first gets priority. It's something we should not have to admin, so we hope to leave this to a gentleman's agreement where people don't go stealing another vehicle. You also cannot claim every vehicle on the map either. Whilst mentioning vehicles, please do not keep spawning and ditching vehicles. You can be kicked for wasting or one manning assets like the 30mm, BRDM, BTR , MTLB or stryker.

unknown.png?width=1165&height=528

excellent  server, stable, good community, fun maps good rules they are seeded  really early playable for any timezone

Good server, an amazing rotation, good people. 
And a good experience for all kind of players, whether you have 10 or 1000 hours.