Mad Ani

QFF invite you to their server

Hi everyone,

QFF would like to invite you to our server!

Backstory:

Queens Fighting Force (QFF) was created by Jenny on 1st of January with technical assistance from Odin. I was asleep in bed, woke up only to be told, we've made a clan and so I had no choice lol. A little history about the QFF founders...

I've played SQUAD since New Years Eve 2015 and I convinced Jenny to move from Battlefield 4 into SQUAD. It took 2 months of convincing her, but when she actually gave the game a proper go, she started playing it more than I did! Surprisingly there are a fair few girl gamers that I've come across! This game has the right balance of fun/realism. Not too arcade like COD/BF and not too mil sim like Arma. It's spot on.

We decided to join ZXD clan, as we were looking for an active UK/EU based clan. We were there for a while, Jenny helped a lot with recruitment and I helped with training/squad leading. Some members split from ZXD and formed another clan. Then after a while I decided to go solo again, but Jenny stayed and continued to help them grow. After 2-3 months, Jenny wasn't playing much with me in squad, so we both decided to join WAR clan together, as they were close friends with ZXD. Once again we both helped the clan to revive itself, get a server back up and assist with admin roles. Jenny kept in contact with most and then QFF was formed. Just to point out, when we chose to leave it was a graceful exit without any drama or anything negative being said. It was simply a decision that felt right.

Just over 1 month now and QFF clan has grown from 2 to 40 members. We're a mixed bunch of casual gamers and play CCFN for those that like to be competitive. It is very challenging creating a clan from nothing and administrating everything.

SQUAD community is rather small and the same faces are popping up. I see a couple of threads appearing from certain individuals that have a vendetta against me. You will find that my stance on trolling / online bullying is rather on point. If you take it upon yourself to join our discord, shouting, screaming, trolling, pm'ing everyone, posting rubbish, joining the game server and posting rubbish channel via text, silly squad names, intentionally TK'ing and purely there to provoke others. I'm afraid that you are just being antagonising and trying publicly to get a rise from us. It will not work. We are here to play a game after work and enjoy it. You are making this game look extremely childish and thus it will negatively impact the growth of the game. To start out with, the game had lots of friendly and helpful people willing to work together and get the noobs up to scratch, this is becoming rather rare.

TDLR:

You will find we have many regulars to the server. We greet them each day, individuals and other clans. The server is doing great and it's full from 5pm GMT until very late hours! It's doing really well and our clan members are playing together. The hard work is paid off by having the same people visiting us and complimenting how active we are with lots of admins and how low the ping is on the server. Thank you!

So without further ado, I wish to invite you to the QFF server! You can see how we handle team killers, the trolls and make it a better place for the community.

I must point the rules can be found on our clan thread (which I thanked Portland from ZXD for allowing us to copy his text! They're really thorough and perfect to cover all aspects of the game servers). A fair few of them are listed in the red server text in game too so you will see them popping up.

Come and say hi, come and enjoy the game!

Name of the server is "Queens Fighting Force (QFF) ENG"

Edited by Mad Ani
Edited a couple of typos & removed a clan name by request.

I've played on QFF. Don't play there your have too much fun and stop me joining (joke)

Well performing server. Thanks

Edited by Smee
Removed, not needed remark

I actually just played on this server today. Joined in with a friend of mine and had a good time. The only negative thing I saw was when we had a guy Tking/Trolling and the admin essentially said: "deal with it yourselves". Didn't like that he didn't take it seriously but to each his own. 

Other than that, all the squad members were very cool and we had a great time.

All the best to QFFServer & Clan for the future.You & all servers in our community have a tough job,but someone's gotta do it...See y'all soon.

Fun server to join on! Jenny and Ani are very welcoming hosts and always make sure the game is fun for everyone!
Saw them grow from small community to participating in ccfn, and many other activities! 
Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Your local P0is0nSpider

"I'm not one of those other guys" - All other guys

Edited by PARTY

Come join us on the QFF server everyone. It's fun to play on and we try to keep it as balanced and as diverse as possible. We'll also split up our clan among the teams and squads to keep from creating super squads that make the game no fun. Admins are on consistently and enforce the rules strictly as well.

8 hours ago, Nikko B said:

I actually just played on this server today. Joined in with a friend of mine and had a good time. The only negative thing I saw was when we had a guy Tking/Trolling and the admin essentially said: "deal with it yourselves". Didn't like that he didn't take it seriously but to each his own. 

Other than that, all the squad members were very cool and we had a great time.

If the team killing is intentional it will result in an immediate and permanent ban if we witness it or are provided proof of it. After a player is accused of team killing or griefing, we'll use admin cam to watch them for awhile as well. Nikko, I'm sorry for the lack of results on your end. It's very odd that you got a response like that. Was he constantly team killing or was it a one time thing? Also, what sort of greifing was he doing?

3 hours ago, Gonad said:

Come join us on the QFF server everyone. It's fun to play on and we try to keep it as balanced and as diverse as possible. We'll also split up our clan among the teams and squads to keep from creating super squads that make the game no fun. Admins are on consistently and enforce the rules strictly as well.

If the team killing is intentional it will result in an immediate and permanent ban if we witness it or are provided proof of it. After a player is accused of team killing or griefing, we'll use admin cam to watch them for awhile as well. Nikko, I'm sorry for the lack of results on your end. It's very odd that you got a response like that. Was he constantly team killing or was it a one time thing? Also, what sort of greifing was he doing?

Talked about it with someone from QFF, it's all good. Still a great server, you'll probably see me around :D

I've been playing Squad for a few months now and QFF is the first server I genuinely felt comfortable on. There's usually no toxic players and everyone is having a good time regardless of their skill level. The admins are 99% active and willing to assist when they can. The only issue I have with this server and clan is that there aren't more like it.

I spent time after time on clan servers, but no community drew me in more than the QFF.  They did something I didn't think was possible anymore, their server was so good I joined the clan.  The atmosphere is  not comparable to the other servers.  With their player friendly environment and their admin presence, it sets a new bar for how servers and clans should be run.  All in all, it has been a fantastic experience, to say I recommend it would be an understatement.

Ello lads & lases

UNIT

I myself have been part of the QFF unit for only a few days now but I still wish to share my experience with the overall unit, players, and server.

I've had Squad for a while now, racking up hours daily... I came on the other day, loaded the server browser, and saw a name that stuck out from

the crowd "Queens Fighting Force"

There's a small handful of servers on the list that stand more then other and QFF happens to be one of them due to it's short but fiery name. I instantly took to finding their site or a way of joining the unit, ended up on their discord and was welcome properly better then any other community I've stepped foot in since I ever picked up my first game - And that's the honest truth.

Jenny was busy at work but yet still stayed on discord chatting to me about who I am, how I found us, what I want from the unit and so on. 

A welcome message was put out and practically the whole unit even tho it was in a form of text, still welcomed me and also upon joining the voice channel. ( There's a "Meet the members" channel in which you don't have to but you can post following a template abit about yourself which was always helpful as I found out who was who.

Another pro to QFF is that you've got people like myself who serve (British Army) and from other Branches in the UK and other country's military's too. So you can expect to us actively using our knowledge in game which does honestly reflect when you check the squad scores and we're always sitting at the top.

Players

Their great! 

There's not much more to it if I'm honest - Tho I will elaborate abit more ;)

You've obviously got us QFF lads and lases who are constantly active on the server + discord, but also a decent standard player base.

- No beef here - As much as I've found other top Squad community's to have nice players too, I find QFF attracts more hardcore players who are looking to push for that extra little bit of realism they can get out of Squad where and when they can, instead of just jumping into a server and playing with overall "nice" people.

I reckon the more hardcore players are attracted to QFF due to the nature of gameplay at a player base level we provide. 

What I mean by that is you'll 90% of the time always find more then average competent squad leaders, like myself who not only understand it's a game but also understand that if you do simple things like proper covering each other crossing the road or using smoke correctly and not just chucking them for the hell of "Covering us" (People in this game have no a single clue who to effectively use smokes) you'll have not only be more engrossed in the game and action, but also you'll be alive alot longer.

Because c'mon.... Who the hell likes looking at a respawn timer every minute. 

And that's why I reckon people on the more hardcore scale return to this server daily. To get that where it lacks in other community's.

Server

With the server being fairly new it's doing amazing in terms of player count.

EU server at 5am on a Monday morning is sitting at 65 players..... Amazing.

The up-time is basically constant with the odd hiccup which others servers have been experiencing lately too. 

Here's the map rotation as of today I believe:

Sumari Bala AAS v2 INF

Chora AAS v1

Fool's Road AAS v1

OP First Light AAS v1

Kokan AAS v2

Logar Valley PAAS v1

Gorodok AAS v1

Sumari Bala AAS v2

Kohat Toi River Valley AAS v1

Chora AAS Night v1

Yehorivka AAS v2

Fool's Road AAS v2

Logar Valley AAS v1

:ph34r: BIG fan of Q.F.F Have played there on multiple occasions and the only reason I would play on another server is if QFF is completely full. The Clan is always welcoming and patient with newcomers all the while happy to follow a Squad leader who isn't a clan member :D (In my opinion) What separates QFF from the rest of the clans is this open arm camaraderie approach which allows everyone to dip their toe or full on belly flop into the experience!

Squad is blessed with having a decent community, and I sincerely hope it stays that way! That being said there are always idiots spouting toxic fumes hell bent on ruining it for everyone else. I reckon Gamers should pass a free license at 16, then receive points for infractions resulting in a cooling off period (30 mins). Repeat douschebags offenders would eventually loose their license all together!!! ¬¬ 

Back in the real world though, its just nice to have found a decent server, with decent admins.. See you on the field (preferably in my sights not yours) xD 

squad_A.jpg

On 08/02/2017 at 0:53 AM, Mad Ani said:

Hi everyone,

QFF would like to invite you to our server!

Backstory:

Queens Fighting Force (QFF) was created by Jenny on 1st of January with technical assistance from Odin. I was asleep in bed, woke up only to be told, we've made a clan and so I had no choice lol. A little history about the QFF founders...

I've played SQUAD since New Years Eve 2015 and I convinced Jenny to move from Battlefield 4 into SQUAD. It took 2 months of convincing her, but when she actually gave the game a proper go, she started playing it more than I did! Surprisingly there are a fair few girl gamers that I've come across! This game has the right balance of fun/realism. Not too arcade like COD/BF and not too mil sim like Arma. It's spot on.

We decided to join ZXD clan, as we were looking for an active UK/EU based clan. We were there for a while, Jenny helped a lot with recruitment and I helped with training/squad leading. Some members split from ZXD and formed another clan. Then after a while I decided to go solo again, but Jenny stayed and continued to help them grow. After 2-3 months, Jenny wasn't playing much with me in squad, so we both decided to join WAR clan together, as they were close friends with ZXD. Once again we both helped the clan to revive itself, get a server back up and assist with admin roles. Jenny kept in contact with most and then QFF was formed. Just to point out, when we chose to leave it was a graceful exit without any drama or anything negative being said. It was simply a decision that felt right.

Just over 1 month now and QFF clan has grown from 2 to 40 members. We're a mixed bunch of casual gamers and play CCFN for those that like to be competitive. It is very challenging creating a clan from nothing and administrating everything.

SQUAD community is rather small and the same faces are popping up. I see a couple of threads appearing from certain individuals that have a vendetta against me. You will find that my stance on trolling / online bullying is rather on point. If you take it upon yourself to join our discord, shouting, screaming, trolling, pm'ing everyone, posting rubbish, joining the game server and posting rubbish channel via text, silly squad names, intentionally TK'ing and purely there to provoke others. I'm afraid that you are just being antagonising and trying publicly to get a rise from us. It will not work. We are here to play a game after work and enjoy it. You are making this game look extremely childish and thus it will negatively impact the growth of the game. To start out with, the game had lots of friendly and helpful people willing to work together and get the noobs up to scratch, this is becoming rather rare.

TDLR:

You will find we have many regulars to the server. We greet them each day, individuals and other clans. The server is doing great and it's full from 5pm GMT until very late hours! It's doing really well and our clan members are playing together. The hard work is paid off by having the same people visiting us and complimenting how active we are with lots of admins and how low the ping is on the server. Thank you!

So without further ado, I wish to invite you to the QFF server! You can see how we handle team killers, the trolls and make it a better place for the community.

I must point the rules can be found on our clan thread (which I thanked Portland from ZXD for allowing us to copy his text! They're really thorough and perfect to cover all aspects of the game servers). A fair few of them are listed in the red server text in game too so you will see them popping up.

Come and say hi, come and enjoy the game!

Name of the server is "Queens Fighting Force (QFF) ENG"

https://discord.gg/geRnj7U

Please report players of fowl play in our discord channel Report_Player channel for admins to deal with it accordingly.

First of all, greetings .. Turkish Special Forces | ToK | Commander and admin of the clan squad. During my leadership, I played ban forever without any warning. I want to know why this is the reason why I have ban for an indefinite period of time. If you were a victim of any adminin fascist thoughts thinking that English was not enough, then it would not suit such a server!

6 minutes ago, OttO-Tr said:

First of all, greetings .. Turkish Special Forces | ToK | Commander and admin of the clan squad. During my leadership, I played ban forever without any warning. I want to know why this is the reason why I have ban for an indefinite period of time. If you were a victim of any adminin fascist thoughts thinking that English was not enough, then it would not suit such a server!

Please can you post in our discord channel, report player channel so we can discuss this futher

Love the server, I've been playing there whenever I can!

I am on it most of the time i am playing Squad not on it when its full sometimes i do wait for some time for a spot ;-)

Posted (edited)

Love your servers,they were one of my favorites when i started playing squad and they still are!

• Greetings from TLR we wish you good luck,maybe a 4th server soon :P
Edited by Mister Skippy

Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2017 at 7:34 PM, OttO-Tr said:

Welcome to the SQUAD forums, I see this is your first post.

I checked the logs and can see this was a 28 day ban, you were asked by an admin to speak English and kept speaking Turkish. This was over 5 MONTHS AGO. Maybe connect to the server before appealing something that you've obviously not tested.

2017-02-09 21:04:26

This thread is for recruitment, join our discord for anyone appealing their bans.

Edited by Mad Ani