SirOskar

What happened to bending leaves/gras/flowers (foliage)?

SirOskar   

hey guys, it's quite long time ago, but already during the very first updates they have worked on a solution of bending the leaves, gras and flowers around the body while you move through them or lay down on the floor. Currently they still stick all the way between my guns eyesight and my vision. Have they said anything about not implementing this feature ? I'm waiting for this to be implemented since a very long time.

edit:

it was February 2016 recap, that they have shown us this, it's called  bending foliage. no one knows really more about it, they said it's already in the game, but walk passed a tree or lay down on the floor, they dont move, or bend out of your face. Something like wind would be nice too in the game.

thx for the info

Edited by SirOskar

+1 On fooliage

2 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

+1

What about TrueSky as well?

Last I heard they put truesky on hold because they(the truesky guys) were having issues with UE4 and until they completed their work OWI couldnt get it function properly in Squad. I'm oversimplifying but it was something along those lines.

7 hours ago, SirOskar said:

hey guys, it's quite long time ago, but already during the very first updates they have worked on a solution of bending the leaves, gras and flowers around the body while you move through them or lay down on the floor. Currently they still stick all the way between my guns eyesight and my vision. Have they said anything about not implementing this feature ? I'm waiting for this to be implemented since a very long time.

edit:

it was February 2016 recap, that they have shown us this, it's called  bending foliage. no one knows really more about it, they said it's already in the game, but walk passed a tree or lay down on the floor, they dont move, or bend out of your face. Something like wind would be nice too in the game.

thx for the info

+1

Nordic   

The bending grass is active on Gorodok and POSSIBLY yehorivka. I'm certain about goro though.

+1  Can't wait till true sky comes in that will be epic to have the long hour battles extend from late afternoon, to night time :) or have the sun rise in the early morning. Makes me drool thinking about it.

The question has been answered. The grass on Gorodok and various weed plants and certain bushes on various maps have it.