Sign in to follow this  
BloodieX

Before i start, i need to delete every time in Appdata the Squadfolder?!

Hello,

my problem ist that i everytime i want to play, i have to delete the squad folder in appdata, or i instant get disconnect by the server?!

This cant be the resolutin off the problem... is here any one with an idea?

Before i switched from AMD FX 8350 (DDR3)  to i7 7700k (ddr4) i dont had that problem...

i tryed to reinstall, but problem still exists on ssd and on hdd...

Greetings

BloodieX

1 hour ago, BloodieX said:

Hello,

my problem ist that i everytime i want to play, i have to delete the squad folder in appdata, or i instant get disconnect by the server?!

This cant be the resolutin off the problem... is here any one with an idea?

Before i switched from AMD FX 8350 (DDR3)  to i7 7700k (ddr4) i dont had that problem...

i tryed to reinstall, but problem still exists on ssd and on hdd...

Greetings

BloodieX

Have you made sure that you have turned off any/all founder weapon skins? There is currently a bug where having them turned on will disconnect you instantly.

I don't know if that is the issue but thought I'd bring it up just in case.

11 hours ago, BloodieX said:

10 hours ago, Ratface said:

Have you made sure that you have turned off any/all founder weapon skins? There is currently a bug where having them turned on will disconnect you instantly.

I don't know if that is the issue but thought I'd bring it up just in case.

Given @BloodieX's Founder tag here on the forums, I'm willing to bet Ratface steered you in the right direction. Turn off Steam Inventory items under Game Settings.

TY2BRua.png

An announcement made it to Discord and Reddit, but missed the forum it seems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/5p4lkd/server_closed_connection_issue/

@DesmoLocke and @Ratface,

ty i will try it out later, if i am back @home, but i think i turned it on after delte the folder so i think this will fix one of my problems. But sunnday i played with no founder skins, (before this Session i need also to delete the folder), yesterday (monday) i want to play (no skins activated) i need again to delete the folder... then i started and activated direct the skins so this will fix my problem, but i think then is still have the problem that i need to delete everytime the folder in %appdata% -> Local... is there any solution to fix that?

But thank you that i can play again :D i need everytime the folder but better this than i can play xD 

Greetings