Sign in to follow this  
Ac/dc

Some servers not showing up in server browser

Hi guys, the Exodus and a few other servers are not showing up at all in my server browser or even in custom servers. I literally have no idea why this is happening, as most of the servers show up. Any solutions? 

Thanks

I'm having a similar issue but much worse. I only see 6 or 7 servers every time I open Squad. This started sometime this year (haven't played for a while until the other day). I can use Steam invites from friends to join their game if I don't see the particular server. For instance, my custom server screen shows 7 servers ATM with a total of 4 people playing. If I tell it to show different versions, I end up with 8 servers.

I've tried most of the suggested fixes I've run across to no avail (steam browser limit, setting exe as admin, cleared cache, verified files, reinstalled, etc)

Edited by MinkSauce

10 hours ago, Portland said:

Use the Steam Server Browser

Open Steam ----> View ----> Server

Do you see there more Squad servers @MinkSauce

No :(. Same list of servers there. I've been using squad-servers.com to join servers. It's kind of a pain though because if I join a server that is full, I have to exit the game entirely to join another one (since it's using a launch command). Doesn't appear that the launch command is a valid console command either.

Edited by MinkSauce

Check if your Firewall is blocking Squad or Steam.

If you have another PC in the same Network, check the Server List via the Steam Server Browser

Windows firewall is disabled. I have an SRX320 and I'm not seeing any denied outbound traffic on that. I fired up my laptop, updated Squad, saw the same issue. The same list of servers every time as well.

I did some digging on my SRX. I had port overloading disabled and STUN/Persistent NAT allowed for inbound traffic. I had to set this up to get some Ubisoft UPnP crap to work a while ago. It seems like the persistent NAT was causing the issue since my machine would make many requests with the same port information, causing my NAT pool to get exhausted quickly. Deactivating those NAT and security policies brought my server browser back to life. Totally spaced I had that configuration in my firewall.

I didn't think to try on another machine, which pointed me in the right direction. Thanks for that.

I still cant see all the server i have no clue what your talking about of ppols nats ervers flooding am no intenet i man and i need help. i have tried 500 somthing in steam nothing. i have disables port 6 or somthing like that in network didnt work either.