Jeffreyson

Only eastern european / russian maps in SQUAD, boring!

Why are you only developing wide open eastern european and russian maps? Really, most of your maps are boring soviet union era maps looking "cheap and dirty". Why dont you make it more realistic and choose regions like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, more desert areas! The best maps in Project Reality where these kind of maps, like Ramiel featuring many many builduings and streets and not only "open world eastern european / russian landscapes".

I think your find they are the closest to being finished. Al basrah looking awesome, and falujah supposed to be  making appeared  too. With each advance the amount of assets are being amassed so your more than likely  more maps the further squad progresses. 

I'm sure there are more Middle East maps being worked on, but I actually prefer the Eastern European ones.

I don't mind the occasional ME map, but there's only so much desert a man can see before it becomes boring.

They have already given us Kohat, Logar, Chora & Sumari. Now they're giving us variety with the eastern Europe maps. It doesn't mean they won't give us more middle eastern maps in the future. In fact they positively encourage user made maps and if they don't get around to recreating one of your favourite PR maps I am sure someone will.

Deserts are boooooring, BOOO!!!! :D 
Honestly, why are there no American suburb maps? Or how about scottish highlands?
C'mon this would make for a spectacular map -1x-1.jpg

Edited by Peerun

Kohat - Pakistan

Chora - Afghanistan

Logar - Afghanistan 

Sumari - Afghanistan

Kokan - Afghanistan 

Fallujah is on the list as well.

Where did you come to the conclusion that the devs are only developing Eastern European and Russian maps?

Yehorivka - East Europe 

Gorodok - East Europe 

OP First Light - Nobody knows but lets say East Europe 

Fools Road - East Europe 

5 Middle East vs 4 East Europe. 

More East Europe Maps please. 

To be honest i woundnt mind seeing less middle eastern Maps and more western Maps, hell even more Africa and South American maps. 
I'm quessig its because a majority of the games ive been playing since BF 2 have all have a major focus on the middel east, rather than the rest of the world

17 hours ago, Jeffreyson said:

Why are you only developing wide open eastern european and russian maps? Really, most of your maps are boring soviet union era maps looking "cheap and dirty". Why dont you make it more realistic and choose regions like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, more desert areas! The best maps in Project Reality where these kind of maps, like Ramiel featuring many many builduings and streets and not only "open world eastern european / russian landscapes".

The majority of the current maps are desert maps set in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and we had only desert maps for a long time. Furthermore we're still lacking certain types of forest maps (namely urban ones), hence this new map in development. It is strictly your opinion the the Eastern European maps are "boring" and "cheap and dirty" (WTF was that last one even supposed to mean?). Frankly I enjoy them and can't wait to see more!

Check out the modding section. That's where, "just like PR", you'll find a lot of maps making their way into the game form all theatres. 

I wouldn't mind a few maps set in China, those were my favourite in PR. :P

But currently there are more Middle Eastern maps than Eastern European ones.

9 hours ago, Bluehydra said:

To be honest i woundnt mind seeing less middle eastern Maps and more western Maps, hell even more Africa and South American maps. 
I'm quessig its because a majority of the games ive been playing since BF 2 have all have a major focus on the middel east, rather than the rest of the world

I agree, I don't like the Europe maps much at all I always find myself disconnecting and waiting for Kohat, Logar or Sumari. Africa would be awesome and I would love an African militia force like we see in movies such as "Beasts Of No Nation"  or the "Blood Diamond" setting. 

We Don't need polar maps with polar bears either, what drugs r u on XRobinson? Instead of polar bears how bouts Child soldiers in an African Militia force?   Small target harder to hit right. Plus it'd be funny at first. 

Edited by Chumpy109g2

8 minutes ago, Chumpy109g2 said:

I agree, I don't like the Europe maps much at all I always find myself disconnecting and waiting for Kohat, Logar or Sumari. Africa would be awesome and I would love an African militia force like we see in movies such as "Beasts Of No Nation"  or the "Blood Diamond" setting. 

We Don't need polar maps with polar bears either, what drugs r u on XRobinson? Instead of polar bears how bouts Child soldiers in an African Militia force?   Small target harder to hit right. Plus it'd be funny at first. 

You missed the time here when everyone was wanting snow maps and snow camos.  I think there was a guy making it, where he go?  I only use the good kind of drug called music! B|

A Amazon Forest map and some tropical Island map (like Cuba or Madagascar) will be good too. 
And some Heavy Urban Areas like Ukraine, etc.

And we Need Boko Haram "like" squad in African map, like a giant and beautiful Savanna! ;)

3f5ebbd08ad1cf3dd17bd3cb6700cf86.jpg

Edited by Spinelli

Pacific Islands....Each team has own island...To win you must capture and hold enemy island and or multiple islands.  Island hopping map!

6 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Pacific Islands....Each team has own island...To win you must capture and hold enemy island and or multiple islands.  Island hopping map!

There is a lot you can do with that style especially if by holding points you gain resources like land vehicles and fob building resources.