feldstadt

dead team meber must have another colour for the ingame name

the problem is that the team members name have the same coulour when they are dead or alive.

if an enemy soldier couches over the corpse of a dead team or squad member its hard to realize.

it would be nice if the name of dead team and squad members would apears in red to solve the problem.

thanks for this game and sorry for my broken english.

with best regards

feldstadt

I agree, just simple red text and maybe a red icon on the map would make it much easier.

But then again, I think it's cool on the map that the colors of the arrows don't change, they just stop moving. It gives a sense of never knowing exactly how well a firefight across the map is going.

Maybe make alive enemies make dead allied nametags disappear when in close proximity  , for its a well used minor exploit.  )

I'd prefer it if the name went from the blue or green to a more pale and translucent version. Solid red as the opacity is right now would still cause the problem of dead names blocking enemies. But yes, something to change the behavior of name tags when dead is needed

7 hours ago, Smee said:

Maybe make alive enemies make dead allied nametags disappear when in close proximity  , for its a well used minor exploit.  )

Radar body technology

Imo, just remove name tags on dead teammates altoghether. What's the worst that could happen?

33 minutes ago, Peerun said:

Imo, just remove name tags on dead teammates altoghether. What's the worst that could happen?

People not knowing which dead body is who or who is down

Edited by Catindabox

I would also like to see the down soldier's name change in some way - but not on the map though.  Map should stay the same way.

What about remembering which side you're on? And get rid of them all together?

I like that the best. you can always look down and check your uniform....

On 2. 2. 2017 at 7:01 PM, Catindabox said:

People not knowing which dead body is who or who is down

I don't see how that's a problem. Just use local to find out who is who.

As someone who plays medic all the time, one of the most frustrating things is to have EVERYONE's icon show up the same on the map when wounded or down. So one minute you see a cap full of your squad and blueberrys on the map, then they all get wrecked and now you can't tell where your guys are, especially your SL and the other medic. 

1 hour ago, Peerun said:

I don't see how that's a problem. Just use local to find out who is who.

Which was an absolute pain in the ass in PR already lmao

15 minutes ago, Catindabox said:

Which was an absolute pain in the ass in PR already lmao

Yeah, that was definitely a fun part, lol.

Flashbacks:"Medic, medic, medic, medic, icantfeelmylegs, hereherehere im over here.

12 hours ago, Peerun said:

Yeah, that was definitely a fun part, lol.

Not to mention proximity chat is already spammed with idiots out in the middle of a field who ran out into machine gun fire screaming for medics to do their job

17 hours ago, Hashashin said:

What about remembering which side you're on? And get rid of them all together?

I like that the best. you can always look down and check your uniform....

I agree - make it realistic and get rid of name tags all together.  If you can't identify your target, you shouldn't shoot it - at the very least, there should be an option to remove the name tags completely.

I agree - make it realistic and get rid of name tags all together.  If you can't identify your target, you shouldn't shoot it - at the very least, there should be an option to remove the name tags completely.