Pyle_DK

New Build of gaming rig

Amiga 1200 HD was a beast - Many happy hours playing pirated floppys. Some top games.

1371880.jpg

Moonstone was a fav :x

hehe lol yes the amiga times was a blast! my friends had the 500 and one had the 600 gaming ed. so i got the 1200 with insane 2mb ram I WAS KING!! then my other friend got the 2000 And the rest of us just went wa.... is that its black shiny uses a hd and got a cd drive, wooow is it like a real computer? and that was the last iheard of commandore and the amiga :(

Edited by Pyle_DK

X34A (make sure you get the 'A' with the swivel stand) is better than the PG348Q, I did a ton of research and even though they are the same panel the X34A has a much lower return to manufacture rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering 16gb 4133mhz instead of 32GB 4000MHz. which are almost impossible to obtain in the DK right now. But can not quite figure uf how much it will impact high end games with max viewing distance in 4k.

26 minutes ago, Pyle_DK said:

Considering 16gb 4133mhz instead of 32GB 4000MHz. which are almost impossible to obtain in the DK right now. But can not quite figure uf how much it will impact high end games with max viewing distance in 4k.

No impact at all, it's all about that VRAM which Titan X has plenty.

On 24/2/2017 at 2:22 PM, banOkay said:

No impact at all, it's all about that VRAM which Titan X has plenty.

guess i will order the 16 gb today, dang its a tight fit in the Phanthek case, the top radiator rack is to low and has to go :( liked it, nice feature. but the 360 40mm and the 280 48mm takes lots of room, so pull in front push in top. has to drill in top of case to mount the 280 and make two passthroug for pump at the buttom.

j2nxobQ.jpg8rUhUJ0.jpgK5Eucqa.jpg

This is just to mark up stuff like tubing and where to put pump, its a slow but steddy build ordered 16gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x4 gb ddr4 4133 Mhz for this build.

Cant whait to play squad on this.

Glad to see you have been looked after in regards to compensation for injuries.

On 26/2/2017 at 2:11 AM, spookyAUS said:

Glad to see you have been looked after in regards to compensation for injuries.

thank you.

On 26/2/2017 at 3:09 AM, IWI-GALIL5.56FA said:

RGB on the RAM?

no not on the ram them self, but there is two 3mm and 5mm holes for led in the plexi waterblock, so when Im done with most of the water cooling then maby i'll try to find some 3-5mm rgb led for the waterblocks and res... and pump, but right now I need to sort out the plumbing :D

XYG0tpA.jpg8WuxITH.jpg

Starting to look like a pc :)

Edited by Pyle_DK
added stuff

Posted (edited)

Wf7PD0y.jpgJmKkdzH.jpg

Loop's done now i just need to check all fittings then test fill The loop, and if it works drain it, fill it with cleaning agent, flush, then white ice dragon nano fluid :D dang my hands are chaking just thinking about putting water in the loop, i might just sh!t my self just of excitement!!!. 

r2CZEpy.jpg3g72TEO.jpg

WEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MAcRQoQ.jpgWWqyjCF.jpg2KxMBpj.jpgM1cciV4.jpg

I know the room is a mess :)

First run at 3dmark time spy: 8 826 points

(Graphics Score 9 884 CPU Score 5 496 ).

and max cpu temp: 56° max gpu temp: 32° Fans running at slow 800rpm no oc yet, but IT'S ALIVE!!! still some work to do, and still missing a screen and mous ect. for it. 

Edited by Pyle_DK

Posted (edited)

It's fast in oc 4987mhz on cpu

1847mhz on gpu 5005mhz on vram

3195mhz on the dram just cant make them run at 4133mhz!

my best 3dmark time spy so far 9080 (graphics 9881 cpu 6224).

22294 in firestrike :)

But will knock the cpu down to 4.8mhz for more stability.

so its specs now the pc is done:

i7 7700k 4.2ghz - 4.8Ghz oc x48.000

16gb Crossair Ven. LPX DDR4 2133 (4133oc) running at 4000oc

titan x (p). 

rog maximus ix formula mobo

evga g2l 850 80+ gold psu 

intel p600 m.2 ssd 512gb 

2x samsung evo 850 ssd 250gb running raid 0 (465gb).

in a phanpheks enthoo evolv tempered glass black

water cooled with ek water blocks on mobo cpu gpu ram with 360 40mm rad. push pull in front  280 45mm rad. push in top driven by ek-xtop ddc 3.2 pwm elite (plexi) pump. 10/13 mm hard tubing ice dragon nano fluid (gamer juice).

x150 res.

now i just need to figure out the ram but it runs SQUAD allright! :D I think maby if i bump up cpu to x49.000 4.9ghz i can carry all the 4133mhz on the ram.

Edited by Pyle_DK

Cracking build looks awesome

4 hours ago, DesmoLocke said:

Great build! Enjoy it!

2 minutes ago, Smee said:

Cracking build looks awesome

Many thanks :D it's has ben a fun but also a bit scarry build, never done a complete water cooling loop before, in the old one i used aio on cpu and gtx.

Im glad i jumped in to it. and i have not recked it all :)

Very nice build sir. The left side of your machine is a thing of beauty.........but the right........I couldn't have that side facing me on my desk. I'd want the beautiful side.

You might want to take a look at jaytwocents latest AMD Ryzen watercooled build. He used the same Phanthek case as you and it is real clean like yours.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2017 at 5:51 PM, Major Trouble said:

Very nice build sir. The left side of your machine is a thing of beauty.........but the right........I couldn't have that side facing me on my desk. I'd want the beautiful side.

You might want to take a look at jaytwocents latest AMD Ryzen watercooled build. He used the same Phanthek case as you and it is real clean like yours.

Many thanks to you sir.

DRFigQ1.jpg

where it sits on the desk today ;) the right side yes i know still need some work on stuff for the looks of it, and some cabel combs. still need some stuff: screen rog claymore and screen. i just needet to finish the hardware and bios ect. set up first :) 

I like jaytwocent got to see that later to night :D just watched the vid. it's relly relly cool, it's like an evil amd brother! 

Edit. I Just made my oc on the titan x 2ghz on the core clock 6ghz on the vram xD new best time spy 9830  9988 10123.

Edited by Pyle_DK

Posted (edited)

got a potato cpu, it wants to work 5ghz but its relly hot! just running prime95 for 15 min at 4.8 at 1.285v gets it up to 93, so one set of rockit 88 + relid tool with coollab. ultra on the way from huoston :D kind of sad that intel use coolgate for tim in an K cpu.

Edited by Pyle_DK

lQDm4SY.jpg 

the delid and relid is done removed the old tim and replaced it with liquid ultra, now running at 5ghz with chache at 4.3ghz dram running at 3866mhz (still cant get them to run at 4133). temp after two hour of p95 v.28 max temp on one core 85° and 80° on the last tree rom temp. 25°.

Before delid 98° and i press stop! and thats at 4.8ghz after 15.min p95 small fft. at 23° room temp.

Shame on you Intel!.

Now the pc it self is almost done. Missing just one last few 5mm and 3mm LED. and a bit of cable cleanup at the pump and the back. Now it is only display and keyboard / mouse that i will order next week then I can get my Man cave up and running.
The light is in fact not as sharp as in the picture, they are taken with my mobile. So ill take new when everything is in place. PC BUILD 80% DONE :D

Vra6kJf.jpgR6ZTGj1.jpgU9RPGlv.jpgoYqQ21Y.jpgwOeKbu5.jpgA43D3sU.jpgd9nInwk.jpgchDu6xh.jpg

Posted (edited)

Here's the motherboard I bought and should get this week.  Yippy!  Now got the CPU, and GPU to get.

20161029174234_big.png

computers-absent_father-single_parent-mo

Edited by XRobinson

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Here's the motherboard I bought and should get this week.  Yippy!  Now got the CPU, and GPU to get.

thats also one sexy motherboard, Fatherboard LOL :D

What Hardware are you going to put in that mother?

My computers name on our home network is WATERWORLD but I love squad so much!, and i got two gaming rigs, I think ill rename both pc's so this one will be SQUAD ONE, and my old pc SQUAD TWO :D  

Edited by Pyle_DK

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/03/next-generation-ddr5-ram-will-double-the-speed-of-ddr4-in-2018/

We might not have RAM anymore after DDR5 rolls out next year.  The new optane SSD drives maybe just as good as RAM....good, no more RAM slots on motherboards?  Now wouldn't that mean theoretically your HD SSD will be the limit of your RAM now, and that means even bigger maps!

Unless we have some great strides forward in cpu performance increased ram speed isn't going to give us big gains in real world gaming performance. The same goes for storage. There is little to be gained in gaming going to a 2000 MBps m2 pcie ssd over a regular 500 MBps SATA SSD as tests have proven. The speed gains over regular HDD comes from low latency and initial throughput and is significant as a bigger proportion of the time the cpu was waiting for data to process. The faster your ram or storage drive the more time is associated with the cpu and is especially true with single threaded processes.

Thank God AMD are back to push Intel forward again.