Chuc

January 2017 Monthly Recap

225 posts in this topic

the view in the m4 sights looks so realistic. its excatly how it supposed to look like. great job dev team :)

Hi developers do you have any time estimate of when you can start working on optimization? Im sure you get this question alot :D

Amazing! Can't wait to test out my new PC on the urban enviroments, since i feel like they will be a bit more taxing than the current maps. :P

@ChickenFriendly 

They have been optimising the game since v8 came out, every update gets at least a bit of optimisation.

Edited by Guan_Yu007

Motorbikes! Freelook! Animations! Stoked! 

Another great RECAP!!! Can't wait for the new animations and weapon handling! Good job developers you guys are awesome!

Looking fantastic as always. I can't wait to see the British in action. Great work devs you guys have been doing great work.

8 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

The new animation system video blew me right away :o

I know right!!! but does this mean that fall dmg is going to be fixed? I hope so haha!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! Mic drop...B|

Edited by WarEagle751

Hell yeah, Keep it up men! Good ****ing job!

Everything in this recap blew me away... honestly I'm even way more stoked for CoreInventory + New Animation System than I am for mortars, APCs and shit xD That climbing/vaulting especially, hot damn. Also thrilled to see this new tracked/wheeled system you have, looking forward to motorbikes and MT-LBs! Get that BMP modeled baby!

Something I'd really like to see in the next recap is more examples of going ADS in weapons with the new animation system? So we can see that blur effect on other weapons? Looks dank AF, but we've only seen it on the ironsights M4A1 so far. Would especially like to see how it'll be implemented for the ACOG and 1P78, a blur effect for scopes is much needed.

Can somebody explain me why do we need free look in Squad?

Can't bloody wait. Actually I was looking forward to the British most before I saw this, but I have to say, now it's the new vaulting system. It looks amazing!

Can we please just skip this month and have Alpha 9 already! 9_9