ParaPlays

English Mo Fo!! do you speak it [video] last one I promise ;P

Joining foreign server like /Russia/Brazil and expecting people to speak your language. The previous video was funny, this one is just pathetic. Also expecting people to speak your language in a game and swearing at them if they dont, what a miserable low life bully you are. Must be proud. Might be fun to you, you know, swearing at them and everything, but theyll remember that, and one day when youll want to have a good round of PR youll have these people not cooperating coz they already been shat on by some ****. 

Joining foreign server like /Russia/Brazil and expecting people to speak your language. The previous video was funny, this one is just pathetic. Also expecting people to speak your language in a game and swearing at them if they dont, what a miserable low life bully you are. Must be proud. Might be fun to you, you know, swearing at them and everything, but theyll remember that, and one day when youll want to have a good round of PR youll have these people not cooperating coz they already been shat on by some ****. 

Its a joke video, not meant to be serious bud.. i was troling :) And most of it was recorded after... x

This is one of the awful PR video I've ever seen ... really, Para, you just gained a permakick from any squads I'll lead in PR, trolling or not, you represent the new low in PR... GG WP

(OFC it's a joke post, no meant to be serious bud ... I'm just trolling :) )

Thanks for visiting our server, Para. Next time our server will visit you.

Thanks for visiting our server, Para. Next time our server will visit you.

Not quite sure what that means but ok.