Sign in to follow this  
ThePsychologist

=MM=Magister mortalis admin abuse

32 posts in this topic

Me and my squad have encountered today an abusive admin. We were playing and one SL was kicked, i inmediately took the SL and one admin came,  i started talking with him, i was surprised and i talked to him in a nice way explaining the situation that some of us talk english and obviously the SL talks always english. He was talking in a very rude way and insulting us, with racist lines and blaming us the lack of "skill". I tried to calm down the situation by saying that im sorry that some of my squad members didnt have the ability to talk english, and that we had to try to help us in the community by being open minded and not kick and ban an entire squad because, inside the squad my team mates were talking my native idiom. This resulted into me getting banned, for 1 month (that's what some of my teammates told me) and more of us got banned. I find it very disturbing that i had to find myself and my teammates in this situation and im sorry that i have to report this. I hope we get to a pacific solution and try to resolve this situation. Thank you for the support. 

Edited by Norby
removed steam profile link for privacy reasons

TLDR: I have no proof, obviously I was totally nice the entire time and said and did nothing to agitate the situation.  Woe is me.  Playing on other peoples server is my right as a human being according to The Universal Deceleration on Human Rights article 1.  I demand intimidate action as this is against the subjective server guide lines that have been objectified on this reddit topic.  https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/5nzpf9/mms_servers_threat_of_ban_for_closed_squad/  I will not stand for this as I am a non paying toxic member of the community and these guys are evil.

TLDR #2: WAAAAAAA!

References:

"=MM='s servers : Threat of ban for closed squad." Reddit. Reddit, 15 Jan. 2016. 16 Jan. 2017. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/5nzpf9/mms_servers_threat_of_ban_for_closed_squad/
"Universal Declaration of Human Rights." United Nations. United Nations, 03 Mar. 2014. Web. 16 Jan. 2017.
                  http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

"The Official Dictionary of Sarcasm: A Lexicon for Those of Us Who Are Better and Smarter Than the Rest of You." James Napoli. Too Lazy to                      actually look this up. 10 Sep 2010.

Edited by Zekillez

Also i would just like to quote the Game Server Administration Guidelines and post this 

Admins can select a single common language for their specific server if they want to, not required. This requires the players on each individual server to at least understand the selected language of the server to be able to effectively communicate with their squad/team. If the server admins choose to select a common language, this language should be portrayed within the server name.

I joined the squad after kicking original SL for not having a mic and not communicating in SL chat and then was told by you to "F*** Off and Go F*** Myself" and being called a retard by yourself and two others in said squad, at which point i issued a one month ban. 

Edited by Anubisvalor

Asfor their server, I personally have never played on it.

But banning an entire Squad for a month, just because some users prefer to talk in a "native" language inside the squad is to much, besides it obviously goes against the guidelines of having a server license.

If the Squadleader is able to communicate with other Squads using "English" then I don't understand why they weren't able to speak their "Native" language inside the squad.

This does sound like "racism". I know that's a big word to use, but come on guys, everyone can play this game right? Else the developers probably wouldn't sell this game in specific regions.. So yeah, I for one support this post.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Jordyy

The squad lead was not communicating with other squad leads in English which is what started this cascade of events.  Also what is not being told is the fact that the admin in question entered the squad to ask the Sl if he spoke english and that he must communicating in SL coms in English.  To which he was told **** you, **** you multiple times.  So before the community gets up in arms about another B.S post maybe they should understand that the OP is always going to put the story in the best light possible in order to raise the mob.

Edited by Zekillez

2 minutes ago, Jordyy said:

Asfor their server, I personally have never played on it.

But banning an entire Squad for a month, just because some users prefer to talk in a "native" language inside the squad is to much, besides it obviously goes against the guidelines of having a server license.

If the Squadleader is able to communicate with other Squads using "English" then I don't understand why they weren't able to speak their "Native" language inside the squad.

Just my 2 cents.

One read the quote from server license guidelines

Two that is not the reason they were banned

1 minute ago, Anubisvalor said:

One read the quote from server license guidelines

Two that is not the reason they were banned

I have common sense mate, and they actually communicated in english with other Squads, atleast the SL did.

And that's exactly what is stated on the rules, you need to be able to communicate with your "Team or fellow Squads".

Besides, I have no reason to doubt these guys, I've played and shed blood with them.. Decent guys if you ask me.

So your rebuttal is, "I vouch for them so therefore this is true."  Great for early 600 BC court rooms, maybe we should adopt this again.  I kind of liked when the legal system was ruled by the wealthy elite.

Edited by Zekillez

understand the selected language of the server to be able to effectively communicate with their squad/team

4 minutes ago, Jordyy said:

I have common sense mate, and they actually communicated in english with other Squads, atleast the SL did.

And that's exactly what is stated on the rules, you need to be able to communicate with your "Team or fellow Squads".

Besides, I have no reason to doubt these guys, I've played and shed blood with them.. Decent guys if you ask me.

I really think you need to reread that part right there, The COMMON language of our server is English. 

Edited by Anubisvalor

1 minute ago, Anubisvalor said:

I really think you need to reread that part right there, The COMMON language of our server is English. 

So that gives you the right to racially insult people? They tried to talk/reason with you.

Instead you BAN the entire Squad..

Nuff said.

I'm trying to downscale the situation, i'm not trying to make a joke of this Zekillex either. As i said i was talking politely to the admin, in this case anubisvalor, and he bumped me into mockery. I think this is something simple to solve, and i think you are not seeing the point.

2 minutes ago, Jordyy said:

So that gives you the right to racially insult people? They tried to talk/reason with you.

Instead you BAN the entire Squad..

Nuff said.

I never banned the entire squad, i kicked one SL for Not having a mic, i banned the OP and two other players for being abusive when i went in to explain the server rules as you said you have never been on the server so you dont know our rules, or what happened in said situation we do not ban people for no reason

Edited by Anubisvalor

I am not meaning any "hard punishments", we have to solve this like adults that we should be and behave. I've been in your server several times with spanish speakers and admins from MM told me that i didnt have a problem, but at least the SL had to talk english. So why upscale something simple, im trying to be nice with the community and i dont want to lose that good vibes.

Edited by ThePsychologist

The punishments were for your attitude when given the warning, as per server licensing guideline we updated our rules yesterday to make the common server language English so you need to be able to communicate in English to play on our server as not just the SL talks to other players on the team, it is reflected in our server name stating ENGLISH

If you hadn't insulted and got argumentative when i was explaining the rule changes i would not of issued a ban and left it as a warning 

Sorry, but thats when i have to state that, that is false. You insulted me after me explaining the situation. By saying "your squad is shit", ""you are a squad of retards", etc... Lines that i dont want to mention because its lame. You finished your statement with, "-Bla, bla bla i end with you" and me getting instantly banned. Im not a moralist thats something that the admins should decide about your actions and what you said. I didnt want to say this but if you are stating something false, i say the truth.

Edited by ThePsychologist

Since your good at Quoting things!

"If the server admins choose to select a common language, this language should be portrayed within the server name."

As of NOW the server name is:

=MM= Magister Mortalis

Like I said, nuff said, and on top of that starting with racial things, that's a big no no mate.

And just out of experience I can safely say I trust these individuals and have experienced similar things, so bend the story all you want, you will not convince me.

My last post ;)

Edited by Jordyy

10 minutes ago, Jordyy said:

Since your good at Quoting things!

"If the server admins choose to select a common language, this language should be portrayed within the server name."

=MM= Magister Mortalis

=MM= MAGISTER MORTALIS, ENGLISH, RECRUITING

https://playsquad.xyz/servers/164.132.204.20/7787/ So you are going off a post title not the actual server name look it up before you make yourself look like more of a fool

Edited by Anubisvalor

YAY MORE MLA REFERENCES CITING!

So again all we have here is unsubstantiated claims about a video game ban that has hurt you deep inside and feel the need to enact internet justice.  Which is basically my meme was was cooler than his and I burned him so good.  What are you hoping to achieve out of this?  An increase of blood pressure followed by a loss of sleep due to the anxiety that has enraged you?

Server name is 

=MM= Magister Mortalis, English, Recruiting

References:

"=MM= Magister Mortalis, English, Recruiting". BattleMetrics.  Battlemetrics. Web. 16 Jan 2017.  16 Jan 2017.
       https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/servers/538040

Edited by Zekillez

Yeah, pretty easy to change the servername real quick aye, keep trying to bend the OP and evade problems.

This just made you guys look even more ridiculous!

Anyways, good luck.

I'm not going to waste more time on this.

you were willing to waste our time with this nonsense, thank you for playing squad and hope to see you on our server soon <3 

Edited by IINAYDOGII

6 minutes ago, Zekillez said:

YAY MORE MLA REFERENCES CITING!

So again all we have here is unsubstantiated claims about a video game ban that has hurt you deep inside and feel the need to enact internet justice.  Which is basically my meme was was cooler than his and I burned him so good.  What are you hoping to achieve out of this?  An increase of blood pressure followed by a loss of sleep due to the anxiety that has enraged you?

Server name is 

=MM= Magister Mortalis, English, Recruiting

References:

"=MM= Magister Mortalis, English, Recruiting". BattleMetrics.  Battlemetrics. Web. 16 Jan 2017.  16 Jan 2017.
       https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/servers/538040

You don't even deserve another cite.  If you just click on the link you can see the server up time and population. Seeing that the server has not gone down in the last 24 hours.  If you know anything about server hosting you must restart the server to change the name.

References:
Doing your homework before looking like a jack ass.

Yeah to change server name requires a restart of server which has not been done for days, the server name has been that since Saturday 

I read this and feel both sides are over reacting to the situation.  Letting your emotions lead instead of your logic.  Seems like it should of been only a one or two hour ban, one month seems excessive.  My two cents.