Sign in to follow this  
ThePsychologist

=MM=Magister mortalis admin abuse

32 posts in this topic

My 17th cent.  We don't need toxic players on our server.  We are under no obligation to rehabilitate people with a short ban and a stern talking to.  IF I was able to go to the individuals house, bend the offender over my knee and give them a few swats followed by a time out in the corner  I would gladly do everything in my power as a Server Admin to ensure members learn from their mistakes.  As I can't do any of that for multiple legal reasons  I am stuck ensuring that their toxic attitude does not continue to infect the other 79 people on our server.  

TLDR: Your problems are not my issues.

References:
"Zekillez Guide to Grow the **** up." Lamb, John. Unpublished. 16 Jan 2017

Edited by Zekillez

3 minutes ago, Zekillez said:

My 17th cent.  We don't need toxic players on our server.  We are under no obligation to rehabilitate people with a short ban and a stern talking to.  IF I was able to go to the individuals house, bend the offender over my knee and give them a few swats followed by a time out in the corner  I would gladly do everything in my power as a Server Admin to ensure members learn from their mistakes.  As I can't do any of that for multiple legal reasons  I am stuck ensuring that their toxic attitude does not continue to infect the other 79 people on our server.  

TLDR: Your problems are not my issues.

References:
"Zekillez Guide to Grow the **** up." Lamb, John. Unpublished. 16 Jan 2017

Toxic you are indeed, therefor I wish you good luck on a server where racism is allowed.

Besides, I've been talking respectfully towards both of you. I instantly recieved a bad vibe back + insults, goes to show how you run things.

Now stop waisting my time, and I wish you guys Good Luck!

Way to show your maturity once again!

30 minutes ago, Jordyy said:

Since your good at Quoting things!

"If the server admins choose to select a common language, this language should be portrayed within the server name."

As of NOW the server name is:

=MM= Magister Mortalis

Like I said, nuff said, and on top of that starting with racial things, that's a big no no mate.

And just out of experience I can safely say I trust these individuals and have experienced similar things, so bend the story all you want, you will not convince me.

My last post ;)

21 minutes ago, Jordyy said:

Yeah, pretty easy to change the servername real quick aye, keep trying to bend the OP and evade problems.

This just made you guys look even more ridiculous!

Anyways, good luck.

I'm not going to waste more time on this.

References ^^^^^^^^

For a guy who is not wasting any more time on this post you are still around

The very first thing you did was accuse us of racism for having a common language on our server where it is the language that everyone in our clan speaks. Also for someone who has "never played on our server" you do a good job of knowing how we run things 

Edited by Anubisvalor

I am locking this thread since it has devolved into what I would equate to a monkey poo fight at the zoo. =MM= is more than welcome to create the common language for their server per the rules that have been posted. As there is no proof on either side of this fence it seems, this is nothing that I would even consider taking action on. Because of the nature of the Internet, we will typically side with our server admins unless there is proof to the contrary. Below is the link to the server administration guidelines for those who are not familiar with them.