Have some ideas for apc.... maybe devs already have thinked of it and is in the works.
We have the BTR 90. But i feel its a bit OP compared to the other factions. So.....

Bildresultat för bmp 2 ukraine
Can we get the bmp-2 for the Irregular Militia (witch is supose to be pro-ukrainian forces)?

Bildresultat för M113
The good old M113 with 50.cal for americans

i071205.jpg
Old toyota haice van 1980s model for Insurgents. Not apc but pc.

The Stryker is coming in the next update. Lol give the milita a BMP with a cannon, and U.S. a measly M113 with .50?! Makes no logical sense. We be throwing rocks at a BMP basically. I forsee the BMP making its way in, when we get an M2/M3 Bradley, or MGS Stryker

Edited by BlackDog1247

4 minutes ago, BlackDog1247 said:

The Stryker is coming in the next update. Lol give the milita a BMW with a cannon, and U.S. a measly M113 with .50?! Makes no logical sense. We be throwing rocks at a BMP basically. I forsee the BMP making its way in, when we get an M2/M3 Bradley

Well i was thinking the m113 will only be in maps against insurgents. Yes i know that the stryker is coming soon. But the milita has nothing.

What you could do is give the Insurgents access to improvised armoured vehicles to fill the role of APC and IFV. While mostly being used at the moment for IED's, groups like ISIS are slapping steel plates onto trucks and pick-up's and some of them are being used as APC's:

CB73iKnVEAEvKlH.png

They're also taking tractors, bulldozers and pretty much anything else that can carry the weight and slapping both steel plates and HMG's onto them to act as fire support vehicles:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP5EaSNEOy2A_MB0hpWlw

Sure, they'd be pretty useless when faced up against a Bradley with an autocannon and TOW missiles but that's not really the point behind the Insurgent faction.

53 minutes ago, Quacken said:

More vehicles will come no need to worry.
f1addce8398256bb6fae285cb3c0b643_origina

the anti air vehicles sounds like fun, this video is maybe something we can see in the future of squad for the milita. 

2 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Yes more vehicles are coming but so is IED's/landmines for Insurgency forces....Big Kaboooms!. :D

Will be fun to play as insurgent with these new features.