trued2

Rally Point cooldown.

So tonight I tried to SL because no one else would do it, later on in the round I try to put an RP down only to find out that you get a 90sec cool down if your not close enough to your squad mates and again if you too close to enemies. My squad got screwed by this 3 times in the same match. I under stand a cooldown so SL's can't spam it, I don't understand a cooldown when you cant use it because one of the  other rules.

Edit: I guess there is already a feedback thread on this, sorry for repost. A mod can delete it if they wish.

Edited by trued2

Just FYI you don't get the cool down reset if your squad mates aren't close enough, only if there are enemies within 50m

Like said above you don't get cooldown when squadmates aren't near you.

I believe the timer reset is because you get a hint that there are enemies under 50m from you so you can't use that info+ place new rally instantly.

Also i sometimes place RP's behind the lines in an area that you cannot bypass to get to you (when enemy is flanking the RP disappears and you know there are enemies coming from that direction). Is it cheating? kinda, but that's how the mechanics work in the game.