Welcome to the Squad Players PC Benchmarks Thread! 

The idea was born from the Show us your Rig for Squad thread. Forum user Switch0r suggested the creation of a thread since PC games tend to draw PC enthusiasts that like to test their systems with the latest and greatest. Ever since the creation of the home computer, users have been overclocking and tweaking their systems to maximize performance. This thread will serve as the place of discussion for everything PC benchmark related.

Will your system be able to take the #1 spot? Post to find out!

To make this as simple as possible, rankings will be based off of freely available benchmarks on standard settings.

Available on Steam

3DMark demo

3DMark 11 demo

3DMark Vantage demo

Users must follow these guidelines: (rules from Overclock.net)
-Use default 3DMark settings
-Your entry must contain: user name, CPU and clock, GPU('s) and of course the Pxxx score
Like so:

User-name --- 3770K @ 4.2 --- 7970 CF --- FS XXXXX
-Your entry must have a Futuremark verification URL AND screenshot of your score

Verification requirements:
Screenshot

3Dmark benchmark settings

3DMark overall score

3DMark subtest scores

CPU-Z CPU tab

CPU-Z Memory tab

GPU-Z Graphics Card tab

(Screenshot example)

500x1000px-LL-9bf651aa_3dm11w1.jpeg

*** Reserved for FAQ ***

(This post will be routinely edited to add and adjust benchmark result requirements.)

Squad Players PC Benchmarks Leaderboard! 

3DMark demo Firestrike Leaders 

1. Sethos - FS 26872
     (CPU: Intel 5960x - GPU: 2x GTX 980 Ti SLI)

2. Gunpiranha - FS 19282

(CPU: Intel 4790k - GPU: 2x GTX 980 SLI)

3. J3vb - FS 19214
     (CPU: Intel 5930k - GPU: 2x  GTX 980 SLI)

4. Grey - FS 17256
     (CPU: Intel 5820k - GPU: 2x  AMD R9 290X CF)

5. Schoff426 - FS 17119
     (CPU: Intel 5820k - GPU: GTX 980 Ti)

6. RussUK - FS 15305
     (CPU: Intel 4770k - GPU: GTX 980 Ti)

7. HumanMincer - FS 14585
     (CPU: Intel 2600k - GPU: GTX 980 Ti)

8. DesmoLocke - FS 14173
     (CPU: Intel 4930k - GPU: 2x GTX 780 SLI)

9. Maltent - FS 11412
     (CPU: Intel 4820k - GPU: GTX 980)

10. Ikagara - FS 10421
     (CPU: Intel 5820k - GPU: GTX 970)

11. MadazTheSkitzo - FS 9770
     (CPU: Intel 2600k - GPU: AMD R9 290)

3DMark 11 demo Leaders 

3DMark Vantage Leaders 

Uningine Heaven Leaders 

Uningine Valley Leaders 

(Last updated: 21 July at 11:50 EST)

3DMark 11, isn't that an older version? Would probably make more sense to use the newest version. 

3DMark 11, isn't that an older version? Would probably make more sense to use the newest version. 

Updated. I hadn't skimmed through the OCN requirements to update it to the current version of 3DMark. Although, I'll keep a table for older versions of 3DMark as well so everyone has a chance to participate.

I ment like for the game Squad only  :)  , ingame cpu and gpu benchmarks for this game only.

Like this one for arma3: http://www.techspot.com/review/712-arma-3-benchmarks/

Haha, well since Squad is without a in-game benchmark right now, this is the best we can do!

I would like to add the Heaven and Valley, Cinebench 15, and maybe Catzilla to the accepted benchmarks I'll keep track of. I'm interested to see all of your scores guys! Post up!

Sethos --- 5960x @ 4.3 --- SLI 980 Ti --- FS 24214

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7766305?

GgF4qZb.jpg

Only running every day stable gaming settings, could probably push it a lot further but this should do for now. Running .49 hotfix drivers, hence the validation warning.

i dont think old dx11 mt 3d mark is accurate to represent high end...  multi core systems.

It gives a very very inaccurate portrait based on old software.

Esp not quad, 6 or 8 cores or better.

Should wait when the Squad steam version is released for accurate benchmarks and DirectX12.

i dont think old dx11 mt 3d mark is accurate to represent high end...  multi core systems.

It gives a very very inaccurate portrait based on old software.

Esp not quad, 6 or 8 cores or better.

Should wait when the Squad steam version is released for accurate benchmarks and DirectX12.

The current Leaderboard has all been based off the latest 3DMark demo freely available through Steam.

I will be keeping leaderboards for 3DMark 11 demo, 3DMark Vantage demo, Uningine Heaven, and Uningine Valley. Maybe even Catzilla and Cinebench 15. I just haven't gotten around to creating them yet or even benchmarking my system with them. And they just won't be Top 10 lists. I will list the highest scores achieved by each Squad community member even if they don't crack the Top 10.

I will have the OP updated to include information on which versions of all the benchmarks I'll keep track of and how to submit your entries.

Some tinkering and tweaking, increased my score a bit. Forgot I had ShadowPlay enabled on my last run first of all, went up to 4.4GHz on the CPU plus I added a bit of extra oomph on the GPUs (not shown in GPU-Z, reverted at that point).

Sethos --- 5960x @ 4.4 --- SLI 980 Ti --- FS 26872

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7860618

Cckwfdg.jpg

Impressive score Sethos! Your score has been updated.

Thank you for submitting HumanPincer! You knocked me down a spot lol

Keep them coming folks!

Great scores guys! Schoff426 grabbed the 4th spot and Maltent grabbed the 7th spot! One more submission and we have a complete Top 10.

And don't worry. i'll be posting the guidelines for the other synthetic benchmarks by the end of the weekend. So feel free to post your scores soon after that!

Edit: I just figured out how to make the edit window on this forum bigger. Doh! (Just click, hold, and drag the bottom right corner.) Going to make my life easier editing the scoreboards from now on!