I think the two or three manned stryker/BTR or mortars squads are very uneffective. 

Can you please consider the rules on the servers? 

Thank you.. 

Good server. 

On 7/16/2017 at 10:23 PM, Trikalos13 said:

Hello guys,

I would be happy if i could join your team.

I may have only 58 hours on Squad but i have taken real life training. :P:P

My ingame name Thanasis.kol

Join the QFF Discord:  https://discord.gg/kvT7zty

On 7/20/2017 at 1:03 AM, Janisary said:

I think the two or three manned stryker/BTR or mortars squads are very uneffective. 

Can you please consider the rules on the servers? 

Thank you.. 

Good server. 

This is our recruitment thread ^_^ Come to our discord, as this is something we've noticed too and discussing...

QFF Discord:  https://discord.gg/kvT7zty

Edited by Mad Ani

Hey Jenny/Ani.

I'd be interested in being recruited by QFF. I generally play on your servers whenever I play Squad, and I find that your members are often quite friendly to play with.

I'm 19, have 227 hours in squad as of right now, and think I can definitely integrate myself into your outfit. I generally play optic load-outs, but I'm flexible with roles, even If I don't really enjoy playing them.

I'm already in your discord, so feel free to contact me when you're available.

Cheers,

Dahl

Edited by Dahl

Some additional rules have been added...

12. Seeding the QFF server. We will ask both teams to not destroy each others FOBs and to just fight over 1 point on a map until the server populates. When there are enough players on the server to fight a normal round (approximately 30 players), we will broadcast when all flags and FOBs are in play, going back to normal play. We thank those that help to seed with us, but certain individuals that choose to just sit in a vehicle and camp the FOB or refuse to cooperate may be asked to leave as they are being more disruptive than helpful. You will find this is standard practice when it comes to seeding a server. We will normally seed with infantry only maps, but if there are instanes with vehicles being available, please just use them as a taxi.

13. Locked Squads. We like to encourage teamwork and do not wish to have have multiple locked squads for just your friends. 2 man BTR squads or 3 man mortar teams is acceptable, just remember to name your squads with this. We will ask you to unlock the squad if we see no valid reason for it. Any clans visiting our servers can lock squads if you have almost a full squad. If it's just 2-4 of you then please keep the squads unlocked, thank you.

14. English speaking server. We have always said that Squad Leaders are to have a microphone and speak English, but we have seen a few instances where foreigners form squads and go do their own thing. This is a team based game and we have the right to ask if these groups do not communicate or play the objectives, they will be warned or kicked if no response.

15. Communities/Clans. There have been some instances where people from other clans or communities believe they are exempt from the rules. You must adhere to them just the same as a non clan player. If we see multiple members team killing, disrupting and trolling from the same group, we retain the right to remove all members so not to further disrupt our servers. If you feel this to be unfair, you might want to speak to your members and advise them that their actions can and will affect the entire clan being removed.

16. Squad Leaders kicking players. The squad leader has the full right to kick anyone from their squad, however we would like you to be polite and inform that person that you're making space for a friend. Give the person a heads-up so they don't lose their kit whilst in the middle of a fight. Remember QFF admins have a duty to be sure that our servers are not being disrupted, as it is our server we are all monitoring it.

Edited by Mad Ani

I am srching for a clan and will check you out at the end of the week. 

About rule 16

In the past srvers got flaged for it, not shure how it is now. The devs made a simple solution when I recall corectly. Clan members should not be kicked so long they are folowing orders, are moveing with the squad and there is still place in the squad, because they could be admistrating the server. When they are not folfiling thouse things they can be removed like any body else. 

That way both sides are covered and as a SL I dont know why anybody shuld invest time leading when you are not 100% incharge.

8 hours ago, ExpressDelivery said:

I am srching for a clan and will check you out at the end of the week. 

About rule 16

In the past srvers got flaged for it, not shure how it is now. The devs made a simple solution when I recall corectly. Clan members should not be kicked so long they are folowing orders, are moveing with the squad and there is still place in the squad, because they could be admistrating the server. When they are not folfiling thouse things they can be removed like any body else. 

That way both sides are covered and as a SL I dont know why anybody shuld invest time leading when you are not 100% incharge.

A SL can remove anyone from his/her squad. You can't restrict who they can/can't remove their own squad.

6 hours ago, Odin said:

A SL can remove anyone from his/her squad. You can't restrict who they can/can't remove their own squad.

We will be changing it today 

Server Rules:

Our rules is a list you must follow and be aware of at all times. If you break one of these rules, depending on the severity anything from a Warning to a Ban will occur.

1. Be respectful and civil toward your fellow players, This includes no excessively offensive language deemed as socially un-acceptable, trolling, racism or hate speeches directed towards any other players in the game. You must respect new players and not be overly aggressive towards others. Depending on the situation and severity this will get you anywhere from a warning to a ban.

2. No hacking or exploiting the game, You must not use any hacks which modify the game towards yours or others advantages, or if you know of any exploits you must not use these in game. Hacking will always get you a permanent ban. Exploiting will get you a ban if you have done the exploit intentionally. You will also be reported onto community ban list.

3. No deliberate team-killing, You must not deliberately kill your team mates, or use any weaponry or vehicle in an offensive manner with the intention of killing the other player or provoking them into returning fire on you. You must apologise for accidental team-kills. Team-killing depending on the situation will result in a kick or a ban, we may also warn you depending on the situation, you may also be reported on the community ban list. An intentional kill witnessed will result in a permanent and instant ban.

4. As Squad Leader your squad must make a reasonable effort to work as a team and contribute towards the objectives.  We encourage players to work as a team at all times, you and your squad must make a reasonable attempt to work as a team and contribute to the victory of the game. We won’t ban you if you are bad at the game and are just not getting to the correct objectives or you are not always working at your best, but we will ban you If you are sat in the corner of the map doing nothing or you purposely make an effort to not contribute. We will usually give you a warning, failure to comply with this will result in a kick of the squad leader.

5. All Squad Leaders must have a working Microphone and be able to speak English Please do not go squad leader if you cannot speak English or use your microphone. You will be kicked from the game if you haven’t got a microphone and are leading a squad, please make a reasonable effort to communicate to other squads when they ask.

6. No advertising or spam. We understand that you may wish to promote your clan, but our server is not the right place to do this, we recommend posting your clan information on the Squad forums. Spamming also refers to not spamming the microphone aka Singing or repeating annoying words etc, also no spamming the team or global chat.

7. No offensive squad names. Your squad name must be named appropriately and not be offensive towards others. If you fail to follow this we will ask you to change the squad name next round, if you are the only person in the squad we will ask you to leave and remake the squad. If you repeatedly name your squad offensively you will get banned.

8. No meta gaming/ghosting. This means you are not allowed to switch team to find enemy objectives or information and report them back to your team, or switch back teams and use this information to succeed. If we find you doing any of this, you and anyone working with you will get banned.

9. No impersonations. Please do not impersonate a staff members or QFF Member, doing this will get you a warning, kick or ban!

10. No player or vehicle blocking. Please do not stand in doorways or alleyways with the intention to block players from moving, this also applies to vehicles, doing this will get you a kick. Repeated offences will result in a ban.

11. Be respectful to new players and help them out! If you see a new player, please be respectful and kind to them and help them out to the best of your ability.

12. Seeding the QFF server. We will ask both teams to not destroy each others FOBs and to just fight over 1 point on a map until the server populates. When there are enough players on the server to fight a normal round (approximately 30 players), we will broadcast when all flags and FOBs are in play, going back to normal play. We thank those that help to seed with us, but certain individuals that choose to just sit in a vehicle and camp the FOB or refuse to cooperate may be asked to leave as they are being more disruptive than helpful. You will find this is standard practice when it comes to seeding a server. We will normally seed with infantry only maps, but if there are instanes with vehicles being available, please just use them as a taxi.

13. Locked Squads. We like to encourage teamwork and do not wish to have have multiple locked squads for just your friends. 2 man BTR squads or 3 man mortar teams is acceptable, just remember to name your squads with this. We will ask you to unlock the squad if we see no valid reason for it. Any clans visiting our servers can lock squads if you have almost a full squad. If it's just 2-4 of you then please keep the squads unlocked, thank you.

14. English speaking server. We have always said that Squad Leaders are to have a microphone and speak English, but we have seen a few instances where foreigners form squads and go do their own thing. This is a team based game and we have the right to ask if these groups do not communicate or play the objectives, they will be warned and kicked if they give no response.

15. Communities/Clans. There have been some instances where people from other clans or communities believe they are exempt from the rules. You must adhere to them just the same as a non clan player. If we see multiple members team killing, disrupting and trolling from the same group, we retain the right to remove all members so not to further disrupt our servers. If you feel this to be unfair, you might want to speak to your members and advise them that their actions can and will affect the entire clan being removed.

16. Squad Leaders kicking players. The squad leader has the full right to kick anyone from their squad, however we would like you to be polite and inform that person that you're making space for a friend. Always give the person a heads-up so they don't lose their kit whilst in the middle of a fight.

17. Don't be a douche! If none of the above doesn't grasp your attention, hopefully this will. Only your own actions can result in being removed from our server. If there are multiple offenders from the same clan, a mass ban might be required to easily control the issue in a quicker manner. This applies to our game server(s) and our discord voice/chat rooms.

18. Communities/Clans. There have been some instances where people from other clans or communities believe they are exempt from the rules. You must adhere to them just the same as a non clan player. If we see multiple members team killing, disrupting and trolling from the same group. We will report this to the clan leaders, however we do retain the right to remove all members from that clan, to keep any disruptive behaviour on our servers to a minimum. If you feel this to be unfair, you can talk to us directly through private messages or alternatively, you might want to speak to your members and advise them that their actions can and will affect the entire clan being removed.

Server Rules updated 29th July 2017 to reflect new changes from OWI.

Edited by Little Jenny

NEW TO SQUAD?

Come to our servers "Queens Fighting Force ENG", we have 2 servers up.

We've noticed a lot of new guys to the game recently, we have definitely noticed a change in the overall game play. People getting lost, friendly fire, blowing up friendly vehicles and so many more really epic fails.

QFF clan have done this before with giving the new guys a helping hand when getting to grips with the game, so we're going to be setting up multiple squads called "Noob Training" or "New to Squad?"

Come on in and all you have to do is simply listen to orders. When you join a squad mention you are new.

We've made an announcement on our discord for all of our members to help you out.

Basic training:

- Following the compass

- Checking map for where friendlies are, friendly mines and where to go.
- Do not group up to all die to 1 RPG or nade.
- Don't use the last 2 spawns on the green rally point. If unsure where to spawn then ask.
- Grenades - these cause a lot of team kills.
- Building - left click builds, right click removes objects.

Our discord https://discord.gg/kvT7zty

Edited by Mad Ani

From my first visit to the QFF server in January/February I felt very welcome as a public member on the sever, playing with QFF members and other members of the community. Since then I have joined the ranks of QFF, made many friends and watched the clan grow significantly.

QFF now has two severs which are very popular among the Squad Community and we invite you to come join us on our discord: https://discord.gg/sZBU377

I hope to see you there and hope you feel as welcome as I have.

Calvin. 

I have now bin Part of QFF for about two months and my experience have bin very Good. I have bin welcomed very nicely and the members are very forthcoming. i'm now enjoying every game i play in the QFF servers as they have a lovely community and the servers runs very smooth. I'm looking forward to spent even more time in QFF clan as they are a lovely clan! 

Think I'll be visiting you on your discord one of these days. Need some fellow minded players to play with and QFF is looking like a great match.

Iv been playing for about a month now and almost exclusively on QFF servers. Great people and good servers with active admins.

Looking to join you once i hit that 150h mark.

Nasse.

Edited by Jonas

Just want to give QFF a thumbs up for being very respectful and professional in dealing with delicate matters. Very welcoming and if you find yourself in need of assistance, the community members will find the time out of their busy schedules to listen to your concerns and accommodate a stranger to the best of their ability, “even when streaming” ;P. THAT’S AMAZING! :)

If you are on a lookout for a new family of friends to enjoy squad with, I highly recommend checking them out. Thank you and I appreciate the effort.

vzej44.jpg

Edited by BatSithCrazy

Hello so i have an issue. A while back when i first got squad i was dicking around and ****ed up and TKd a lot of people. I am bamnned from the QFF servers. If it would be at all possible to like be unbanned i would appreciate it. I am a very serious player who often is SL. I realize this sounds stupid and like i am a di**, but i really would like to play on QFF servers. The ping is always good and there is always a few slots open. I know i fkd up but i am actually a good player. My buddy and i had just got the game and treated it like a normal FPS and were dicking around and TKd like 6 people. I apologize and would like to be unbanned please, it would be greatly appreciated.  Sincerely, ARKSH7R.    (My Steam name is also ARKSH7R)

37 minutes ago, ARKSH7R said:

Hello so i have an issue. A while back when i first got squad i was dicking around and ****ed up and TKd a lot of people. I am bamnned from the QFF servers. If it would be at all possible to like be unbanned i would appreciate it. I am a very serious player who often is SL. I realize this sounds stupid and like i am a di**, but i really would like to play on QFF servers. The ping is always good and there is always a few slots open. I know i fkd up but i am actually a good player. My buddy and i had just got the game and treated it like a normal FPS and were dicking around and TKd like 6 people. I apologize and would like to be unbanned please, it would be greatly appreciated.  Sincerely, ARKSH7R.    (My Steam name is also ARKSH7R)

I'm afraid this is not the place to dispute bans. Also you mass TKd in main base. I'm afraid the ban sticks. Try not to do this in other servers. Good luck.

12 hours ago, Mad Ani said:

I'm afraid this is not the place to dispute bans. Also you mass TKd in main base. I'm afraid the ban sticks. Try not to do this in other servers. Good luck.

Alright, appreciate it i guess. Where would i dispute the ban at?