85 posts in this topic

I'm interested, but I only have around 80hours.. I did aloooot of squadleading as i preffer the role but I can play any role with a good strategy. I also know how to use all vehicles, mounted weapons, etc... I've been playing squad on your server for past 2 days and I got to know some of the members and I must say that I'm very suprised. Additionally I train airsoft as a sport and our team uses military tactics and strategy so I also know alot on this topic that is also used in Squad. I hope you can give me a try :) Have a great day, OneCuteKitten :3

150+ Hours in Squad.  Well that's tragic.

Fine server nonetheless.

6 hours ago, Crenshaw said:

150+ Hours in Squad.  Well that's tragic.

Fine server nonetheless.

This is to ensure activity within the clan and to have confident players to take part in clan matches.

In my opinion, this community are the most welcoming and friendly people I have ever met online. Dedicated to making the community a better place within the clan and make the game so much more entertaining.

I was only I one (small) squad clan before joining QFF so I didn't know what to expect when I joined, I found a friendly admin team, friendly owners and friendly members, which for someone like me who's not too social is great!

Since joining I have been part of clan matches, I have ran training sessions and shared some great moments.

The administration team, that I am now a part of, is fair, trust worthy and has strict rules to ensure that all players are treated fairly and objectively.

Really new to the game (0 hours thus far) as I am waiting for my PC to arrive. However I'm really interested in getting into gaming again. I have a long history of gaming (spanning back to BF1942 and MOH:AA) including professional console playing - please don't judge me! 

I'll be popping by to play a few with you all, hopefully. 

Edited by RiddlezMeThis

1 hour ago, RiddlezMeThis said:

Really new to the game (0 hours thus far) as I am waiting for my PC to arrive. However I'm really interested in getting into gaming again. I have a long history of gaming (spanning back to BF1942 and MOH:AA) including professional console playing - please don't judge me! 

We look forward to playing with you, we wont judge you dont worry ;)

4 hours ago, RiddlezMeThis said:

I'l judge you. I'LL JUDGE YOU ALL SILENTLY