Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm interested, but I only have around 80hours.. I did aloooot of squadleading as i preffer the role but I can play any role with a good strategy. I also know how to use all vehicles, mounted weapons, etc... I've been playing squad on your server for past 2 days and I got to know some of the members and I must say that I'm very suprised. Additionally I train airsoft as a sport and our team uses military tactics and strategy so I also know alot on this topic that is also used in Squad. I hope you can give me a try :) Have a great day, OneCuteKitten :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crenshaw said:

150+ Hours in Squad.  Well that's tragic.

 

Fine server nonetheless.

 

This is to ensure activity within the clan and to have confident players to take part in clan matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, this community are the most welcoming and friendly people I have ever met online. Dedicated to making the community a better place within the clan and make the game so much more entertaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Really new to the game (0 hours thus far) as I am waiting for my PC to arrive. However I'm really interested in getting into gaming again. I have a long history of gaming (spanning back to BF1942 and MOH:AA) including professional console playing - please don't judge me! 

 

I'll be popping by to play a few with you all, hopefully. 

Edited by RiddlezMeThis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiddlezMeThis said:

Really new to the game (0 hours thus far) as I am waiting for my PC to arrive. However I'm really interested in getting into gaming again. I have a long history of gaming (spanning back to BF1942 and MOH:AA) including professional console playing - please don't judge me! 

 

I'll be popping by to play a few with you all, hopefully. 

We look forward to playing with you, we wont judge you dont worry ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RiddlezMeThis said:

Really new to the game (0 hours thus far) as I am waiting for my PC to arrive. However I'm really interested in getting into gaming again. I have a long history of gaming (spanning back to BF1942 and MOH:AA) including professional console playing - please don't judge me! 

 

I'll be popping by to play a few with you all, hopefully. 

I'l judge you. I'LL JUDGE YOU ALL SILENTLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys i was wondering if someone could help, how do i get myself unbanned from a server, im a newbie :$ 0 hours to my name. on one of your severs i must have scrolled onto a frag and accidently pulled one and blew up my team members utter noob :(.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, k.ly said:

hey guys i was wondering if someone could help, how do i get myself unbanned from a server, im a newbie :$ 0 hours to my name. on one of your severs i must have scrolled onto a frag and accidently pulled one and blew up my team members utter noob :(.

Pop into our discord and we can have a chat about it.

 

https://discord.gg/NFpZkF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On server 2 there is a clan member/idk admin called           i queen 1 9 0 4 ,    or osemthign close and he was absuing his powers , me nad my friend were being AT for the squad and he kicked us and banned my friend beacuse he would not do logi runs, when we were doing AT at fob for our squad the person he banned was bannana dictator (michael)  i think he should not have the powers beacuse he is absuing them and not useing them correctly, i just wanted  to let u guys/girls know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, liteify said:

On server 2 there is a clan member/idk admin called           i queen 1 9 0 4 ,    or osemthign close and he was absuing his powers , me nad my friend were being AT for the squad and he kicked us and banned my friend beacuse he would not do logi runs, when we were doing AT at fob for our squad the person he banned was bannana dictator (michael)  i think he should not have the powers beacuse he is absuing them and not useing them correctly, i just wanted  to let u guys/girls know 

1 don't insult my members

2. If you would like to discuss why you have been banned and why your friend has banned pop onto our discord page and I will happily show you why you have been banned along with your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very welcoming on the Discord server! 
Will check out the Server that QFF has hopefully later on tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Syruphs said:

Very welcoming on the Discord server! 
Will check out the Server that QFF has hopefully later on tonight.

We always say hi ^_^ It has been getting really busy lately on our discord. We had like 50+ people that aren't in a clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guy's/girls been playing on the server from day 1 i think :D and really enjoy it and was thinking about asking to join but im not to sure what the procedure would be to do so :/ i have close to 400 hours in squad and been playing since before vehicles and the like but never been part of a clan or even had people to play with lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Unixtalon said:

Hi guy's/girls been playing on the server from day 1 i think :D and really enjoy it and was thinking about asking to join but im not to sure what the procedure would be to do so :/ i have close to 400 hours in squad and been playing since before vehicles and the like but never been part of a clan or even had people to play with lol. 

wow really? Jump on our discord man https://discord.gg/CuTmRMa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MysticFusion said:

Can I join if in under 18 years of age 

 

I'm so sorry but we don't take people under the age of 18

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MysticFusion said:

Can I join if in under 18 years of age 

 

They used to make exceptions - Guess it doesn't happen anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nikko B said:

They used to make exceptions - Guess it doesn't happen anymore.

We did yes, but lessons learned.

18+ years old
150+ hours in squad which brings experienced players and also dedicated to SQUAD. We were relaxed on this before and people with very few hours moved onto other games, thus wasting our time. This is why the requirements have been set for a while now. It also means we don't have to teach the basics all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

QFFlogo.png


Queens Fighting Force (QFF)


Our servers...

(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENGLISH) #1

(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENGLISH) #2

 

Our servers are based in the north of France, yet stay full all night long until the next morning. We have many people complimenting the ping, even guys in the US have complimented them in the past.

We have a great team of admins and you will see on our discord that we log and provide evidence of all bans that take place for people breaching the rules. Very active and fair team of admins help you guys to play the game without being disrupted!

QFF Discord:  https://discord.gg/CuTmRMa

We are recruiting and on the lookout for dedicated SQUAD gamers and teamplayers.

 

We utilise Steam for our events (friendly matches, CCFN, Fun Friday etc) in the calendar and posting updates in both our steam group and our discord announcement channel. Very organised and relaxed environment.

QFF requirements:

• Aged 18+
 150+ hours in SQUAD

• English speaking
• Fairly active in SQUAD (at least a couple of times a week ideally 10 hours a week). We play other games too, but our core game is SQUAD.
• CCFN/Friendly matches are purely optional, great way to fight against the best of the best in the community to improve skill.
• Fairly mature, but able to have a laugh too.
• All our members are whitelisted on the server if you're active within our community.

• Full members have permissions to see Team kills so they can report it to our admin team.

 

We also started off a new feature called QFF_Cadets on discord. Those that are aspiring to become a QFF member but don't quite have the hours in game yet. They play on our discord and on our servers until they've met the requirement. Come and join in. See you there ^_^

p.s. This thread isn't the place to appeal a ban, it's done on our discord. We will more than likely have screenshots of what you did, so bring the best story you can make up to get it lifted lol. We are very fair, but don't think we're soft on intentional TK'ing.

Edited by Mad Ani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

 

I would be happy if i could join your team.

 

I may have only 58 hours on Squad but i have taken real life training. :P:P

 

My ingame name Thanasis.kol

 

Edited by Trikalos13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×