USCG1101   

Have had a great time playing with you quality folks these past couple weeks. Looking forward to continuing playing more! Thanks!

I would like to thank Mad Ani for tonight administrator on sumari bala for the american's squad that was spawncamping outside the main base!

Now the [EI] know that clan stacking on QFF is not allowed and we will help the balancing for the server in the future!

Mad Ani   
On 27/03/2017 at 11:18 PM, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

I would like to thank Mad Ani for tonight administrator on sumari bala for the american's squad that was spawncamping outside the main base!

Now the [EI] know that clan stacking on QFF is not allowed and we will help the balancing for the server in the future!

Cheers man.

We do our best to make sure the server is run fair for both teams.

No base raping and when I checked, there were 4 clans all on 1 side, so it's only good practice to ask if clans can not stack like that and help balance the skill on the server.

Glad you enjoyed it ^_^

Been playing here a lot lately. I've had lots of fun, and now with Server Queuing I only play on your server :D

Mad Ani   

Well guys, sorry to say this... I will be missing the free weekender and entertaining the noobs. It is with great regret that I cannot kill/assist them :D Little Jenny and myself are getting married tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend <3

Smee   

Best of luck. 

Think its bit much you Marrying Jenny Just to get joint Clan leader, but hey if that's your powerplay good on you lol.

Bahrein   

Hello hello just wanted to say hello there.

[TX]Bahrein here.

Love playing on your server.You are all amazing bunch of guys and girls,great admin work all in all enjoyable time on your server without a doubt.

On 07/04/2017 at 0:49 PM, Mad Ani said:

Well guys, sorry to say this... I will be missing the free weekender and entertaining the noobs. It is with great regret that I cannot kill/assist them :D Little Jenny and myself are getting married tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend <3

Congratulations to both of you! We're keeping the noobs down, don't worry :D

Mad Ani   
On 14/04/2017 at 4:40 PM, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

"Congratulations" @Mad Ani & @Little Jenny...

My advice after been married (to long) after 7kids & 9Grandkids is (this is to Ani)...

"Marriage is give & take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway". :D

I already give it to her... oh wait... what are we talking about here? loool

:$

On 24/04/2017 at 4:25 PM, DIMM123 said:

hi very new to squad but would really like to be part of this team.

thanks

steve dimmock

Hiya there Steve

Have you found your way to our discord channel and then we can chat to you about it 

Mad Ani   

We utilize Steam for our events (friendly matches, CCFN, Fun Friday etc) in the calendar and posting updates in both our steam group and our discord announcement channel. Very organised and relaxed environment.

Requirements to join QFF...

• Aged 18+
• 150+ hours in SQUAD

• English speaking
• Fairly active in SQUAD (at least a couple of times a week). We play other games too, but our core game is SQUAD.
• CCFN/Friendly matches are purely optional, great way to fight against the best of the best in the community to improve skill.
• Fairly mature, but able to have a laugh too.
• All our members are whitelisted on the server if you're active within our community.

If you are interested in joining us or if you have any issues, please contact us on our discord...

https://discord.gg/kvT7zty

Edited by Mad Ani

Hello there if you join our discord and I will be back online tomorrow. I will message you and arrange talking you through joining us 

Hi, I've been playing Squad for a while now and i'm familiar with how everything works. I've recently found your server and I've been having a lot of fun on it. I'm very interested in joining as I've played in squads with some of the QFF and everyone seems very nice and friendly. I've been on PS4/ PS3 for most of my time gaming but I really enjoyed MilSim with clans on games like Battlefield but it wasn't as good as I'd seen on PC with games like Squad/ Arma. So I decided to get a PC but the only problem I've had so far is finding people to enjoy the game with as I'm only 16 whereas the majority of clans on PC are for 18+ like this one which I totally understand however I think that if you would afford me the opportunity to talk to somebody you will find that I'm quite mature for my age and that I'm more than capable of following the rules that you have set out. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and if you decide that I'm not allowed to join I totally understand and look forward to continuing to play on your server. 

3 hours ago, Mad Ani said:

Hey Alex welcome to the game. You've missed our requirements section on the 1st post.

Ah my apologies, I didn't see that there... seeing as I already explained my age I'm guessing you're referring to the 150+ Hours on Squad? If so I'm currently just over 50 hours play time.

Edited by Alex West
Added my current hours played on Squad

3 hours ago, Alex West said:

Ah my apologies, I didn't see that there... seeing as I already explained my age I'm guessing you're referring to the 150+ Hours on Squad? If so I'm currently just over 50 hours play time.

Morning Alex,  just continue to play with us and we will help you get to 150 hours and we can get to know you and then make a decision 

9 hours ago, Little Jenny said:

Morning Alex,  just continue to play with us and we will help you get to 150 hours and we can get to know you and then make a decision 

Awesome, I'm looking forward to it :)