85 posts in this topic

QFF is 1 month old as of today and we have 35 members!

Thank you for supporting us as a new clan.

Played with you a few times Jenny, wish you guys all the best.

See you on the Battlefield ;)

19 minutes ago, Little Jenny said:

thanks Rick :) see you on the battlefield 

I forgot to mention that my actual in game name is ShotgunRCAF....sorry!

QFF is almost reaching the 50 member mark! This is just in less than 1 1/2 months. Server is constantly full. Active admins. Semi casual clan with people from all around the globe. Join our discord to say hi and hang around our server.

We are a friendly bunch at QFF! Server is always active! Feel free to drop by and say hello!

Gotta say your server is top notch and always had a good time there. Keep up the great work, you seem like a great bunch :)

Had a bunch of fun games on the server and decided I wanted to be a part of this. Felt very welcome when I joined, there's lots of friendly and helpful people here. There's also plenty of events and clan matches being organised which are a ton of fun! Poke any member if you're interested ^_^

QFF started 1st January. In just under 2 months we have approx. 50 members. Started with people we knew, then friends of friends + some guys that became regulars in our server.

If you're interested in joining us, pop into our discord!

https://discord.gg/CuTmRMa

Edited by Mad Ani

We currently have 47 members in QFF.

Updated slightly...

Must be 18+ and have about 50 hours in the game.

The reason for adding this in is because I think 50 hours in SQUAD will result in (1) Better skilled and know the basics of the game (2) Shows us that you actually like the game and not just "trying" it out and then giving up on it right away.

Awesome group of respectful members, the admins are fair and they take care of business, great server......they are my first pick, but unfortunately Discord is a problem for me.

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Awesome group of respectful members, the admins are fair and they take care of business, great server......they are my first pick, but unfortunately Discord is a problem for me.

Thanks Rick, glad you enjoy the server and our clan :)

Hello, I would like to file a complaint about an admin that I encounter on your server today.

The admin gave a very unwelcoming attitude towards me and my friend by singling us out on global chat, checking our profiles and quite evidently talking about things he had seen there. He also started generating sass and I wasnt going to let me and my friend get bullied but when I stood up to him he kicked me!

This was very disrespectful and gave me a toxic first impression of the community.

After proceeding to their discord server I encountered some nice mods, very serious and willing to handle the issue as well as possible, main shoutout to WINGNUT and JONATHAN - very good moderators.

The main issue comes with the founders. Mad Ani was dead on, mature and willing to handle the issue from a middle ground without bias. Very well done, however the other founder was not welcoming at all and started getting very worked up even shouting at me and my friend for presenting a valid issue.

So, overall I rate the server 8.2/10 deal with the founders and not the mods!! :)

Many Thanks,

Pretzel

10 minutes ago, Um_Pretzel said:

Hello, I would like to file a complaint about an admin that I encounter on your server today.

The admin gave a very unwelcoming attitude towards me and my friend by singling us out on global chat, checking our profiles and quite evidently talking about things he had seen there. He also started generating sass and I wasnt going to let me and my friend get bullied but when I stood up to him he kicked me!

This was very disrespectful and gave me a toxic first impression of the community.

After proceeding to their discord server I encountered some nice mods, very serious and willing to handle the issue as well as possible, main shoutout to WINGNUT and JONATHAN - very good moderators.

The main issue comes with the founders. Mad Ani was dead on, mature and willing to handle the issue from a middle ground without bias. Very well done, however the other founder was not welcoming at all and started getting very worked up even shouting at me and my friend for presenting a valid issue.

So, overall I rate the server 8.2/10 deal with the founders and not the mods!! :)

Many Thanks,

Pretzel

You both join the server and instigated with your trolling. You then come to our discord to continue the trolling. You came back to our server to troll even more. You have now come to our recruitment thread to waste more time with your trolling. Then you tried adding me to friends list. Dudes, I thought you had your laugh and was on your way?

Recording can be found here....

At 9 minutes 8 seconds into the record Pretzel finally admits it... "We wanted to see how far we could push it".... well you pushed it far enough to be banned lol if that's what you wanted to achieve. Day in the life as an admin.

Go waste other people's time please, joke's over guys ^_^

Posted (edited)

We were up for some banter but the second time we joined we were there for some actual playing, plus we didnt instigate in any kind of trolling or receive any warning. I was happy to leave it where it was but apparently you guys have to have the final word

Edited by Um_Pretzel

1 hour ago, Um_Pretzel said:

We were up for some banter but the second time we joined we were there for some actual playing, plus we didnt instigate in any kind of trolling or receive any warning. I was happy to leave it where it was but apparently you guys have to have the final word

wow you've gone to a whole new level. You're trying to post MY steam 64 ID "for the hackrz" and trying to add all QFF members to your steam list?

Now you also filed a complaint on YouTube too. There's trolling for fun, now you're just way beyond.

unknown.png

played a bunch of times with my clan (The 66th) on your server and it has always been a great experience. Good people, Jenny always keen to say hi. good admins. 

a really good server all and all. 

66th will continue to play on your server once in a while. and good luck with your clan! 

// 66th Hugoboss

Pretzel stop being a troll M8, QFF and its members are some of the greatest people you will meet online, their Community is about respect and fair play, if you are not happy with your experience....just move on!

Posted (edited)

QFF has now reached 50 members since 1st January.

Edited by Mad Ani

Looks great Mad Ani, is that your handy work M8?