64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

QFFlogo.png

Queens Fighting Force (QFF)

Looking for a clan? Give Queens Fighting Force a try! Introduction video...

Hi Everyone,

I just wish to announce a new clan that has been created by my partner Little Jenny. It's called Queens Fighting Force and you might have seen us around a fair bit in different servers. We're very active and she thought it was time to create a new clan, I was simply dragged along lol.

QFF requirements:

English speaking with a mic.
18+ with around 50 hours in the game and fairly mature, but able to have a joke.
Good team player.

No drama.
Active and simply just want to team up.

We are heavy EU with some USA members.

We're looking for great medics, squad leaders and regular all round players.

You will find that we're very relaxed and open clan. If you are interested or just want to say hi then our discord channel is over here...

https://discord.gg/CuTmRMa

See you in battle!

Rules

Community Rules:

Our rules is a list you must follow and be aware of at all times. If you break one of these rules, depending on the severity anything from a Warning to a Ban will occur.

1. Be respectful and civil toward your fellow players, This includes no excessively offensive language deemed as socially un-acceptable, trolling, racism or hate speeches directed towards any other players in the game. You must respect new players and now be overly aggressive towards others. Depending on the situation and severity this will get you anywhere from a warning to a ban.

2. No hacking or exploiting the game, You must not use any hacks which modify the game towards yours or others advantages, or if you know of any exploits you must not use these in game. Hacking will always get you a permanent ban. Exploiting will get you a ban if you have done the exploit intentionally. You will also be reported onto community ban list.

3. No deliberate team-killing, You must not deliberately kill your team mates, or use any weaponry or vehicle in an offensive manner with the intention of killing the other player or provoking them into returning fire on you. You must apologise for accidental team-kills. Team-killing depending on the situation will result in a kick or a ban, we may also warn you depending on the situation, you may also be reported on the community ban list. An intentional kill witnessed will result in a permanent and instant ban.

4. As Squad Leader your squad must make a reasonable effort to work as a team and contribute towards the objectives.  We encourage players to work as a team at all times, you and your squad must make a reasonable attempt to work as a team and contribute to the victory of the game. We won’t ban you if you are bad at the game and are just not getting to the correct objectives or you are not always working at your best, but we will ban you If you are sat in the corner of the map doing nothing or you purposely make an effort to not contribute. We will usually give you a warning, failure to comply with this will result in a kick of the squad leader.

5. All Squad Leaders must have a working Microphone and be able to speak English Please do not go squad leader if you cannot speak English or use your microphone. You will be kicked from the game if you haven’t got a microphone and are leading a squad, please make a reasonable effort to communicate to other squads when they ask.

6. No advertising or spam. We understand that you may wish to promote your clan, but our server is not the right place to do this, we recommend posting your clan information on the Squad forums. Spamming also refers to not spamming the microphone aka Singing or repeating annoying words etc, also no spamming the team or global chat.

7. No offensive squad names. Your squad name must be named appropriately and not be offensive towards others. If you fail to follow this we will ask you to change the squad name next round, if you are the only person in the squad we will ask you to leave and remake the squad. If you repeatedly name your squad offensively you will get banned.

8. No meta gaming/ghosting. This means you are not allowed to switch team to find enemy objectives or information and report them back to your team, or switch back teams and use this information to succeed. If we find you doing any of this, you and anyone working with you will get banned.

9. No impersonations. Please do not impersonate a staff members or QFF Member, doing this will get you a warning, kick or ban!

10. No player or vehicle blocking. Please do not stand in doorways or alleyways with the intention to block players from moving, this also applies to vehicles, doing this will get you a kick. Repeated offences will result in a ban.

11. Be respectful to new players and help them out! If you see a new player, please be respectful and kind to them and help them out to the best of your ability.

12. Seeding the QFF server. We will ask both teams to not destroy each others FOBs and fight over 1 point on a map until the server populates. When there are enough on the server to fight a normal round, we will broadcast when all flags and FOBs are in play, going back to normal play. We thank those that help to seed with us, but certain individuals that choose to just sit in a vehicle and camp the FOB or refuse to cooperate may be asked to leave as they are being more disruptive than helpful. You will find this is standard practice when it comes to seeding a server.

13. Don't be a douche! If none of the above doesn't grasp your attention, hopefully this will. Only your own actions can result in being removed from our server. If there are multiple offenders from the same clan, a mass ban might be required to easily control the issue in a quicker manner. This applies to our game server(s) and our discord voice/chat rooms.

Enjoy!

VyHPqaC.png

Edited by Mad Ani

Yayyy I am so happy :D 

Special shout out to Odin for helping me start this clan :)

Best of luck. Always good to see the community expanding. :)

Posted (edited)

Very cool :) Congratz and good luck! 

If you are here browsing for clans to join I recommend contacting Ani or Jenny. Great people and fun to play with. 

/Mel

Edited by Mellanbror

Posted (edited)

Thank you guys for the kind words :D

And Happy New Year to you all <3

Edited by Little Jenny

oh wow. Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Posted (edited)

Is it a Queen's (as in belonging to the queen) or Queens (meaning the members are queens) Fighting Force? I'm intrigued :) 

Edited by MultiSquid

Our brand new logo has been added to the OP above :x

You shouldn't have any problems attracting members, goodluck (y)

You inspired me to make a clan logo!  So, last night I came up with the fighting 13th of the Knights Templar! :)  My clan or just an idea for a clan.

drawingshield4.jpg

10 hours ago, XRobinson said:

You inspired me to make a clan logo!  So, last night I came up with the fighting 13th of the Knights Templar! :)  My clan or just an idea for a clan.

drawingshield4.jpg

For some reason it reminds me of Monty Python lol

glad that we inspired you to make your own clan :)

On 1/5/2017 at 9:53 PM, XRobinson said:

He he...

maxresdefault.jpg

That's exactly what I was thinking lol.

I am curious about why you Chose the acronym QFF surely you knew that it would cound like QUEEF so you would become known as the QUEEF clan

QFF clan are now proud owners of a 72 man slot server! Just 22 days after creating the clan, we're up and running with our own server!

Come join us and say hi.

Server name = (QFF) Queens Fighting Force ENG

Congrats  and many thanks for bringing  another server to the community. Best of luck. Look for to trying it :)

Cheers Smee!

Update about QFF clan for any people looking to find a new clan...

Since 1st January, QFF now have 28 members (11 recruits).

We had a hiccup with our first server, looking at new one, as the other just didn't support 72 slots on SQUAD.

When browsing for our server, the name will still be the same...

(QFF) Queens Fighting Force ENG

Come and join in!

10 hours ago, Chickennugger25 said:

So to join do i just get on the discord channel and put the clan tag in my name?

You did it right ^_^

Join discord, play some games with us and see what you think.

By the time I read this, Little Jenny already spoke with you and your Brother, both have recruitment tags on and playing with us. All good mate B|

QFF started 1st January. We have 35 members in 1 month. Started with people we knew, then friends of friends + some guys that became regulars in our server.

If you're interested in joining us, pop into our discord!

https://discord.gg/CuTmRMa

Good luck....good to have ...new blood.