Jump to content

Recommended Posts

V10 is out, QFF servers updated already and both full
 

Steam > SQUAD > Right click > Properties > BETA > Choose drop down and OPT out of the BETA testing.


If that fails, then go to Steam > SQUAD > Right click > Properties > LOCAL FILES > Verify Integrity of game files


If you had been keeping up with ALL 4 updates in the last 24 hours, then you just OPT OUT and verify files.


If you haven't updated at all, then yes you will have a large file to download




 

QFFlogo.png
(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#1

(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#2
 

QFF requirements:

• Aged 18+
 300+ hours in SQUAD and invite only (we are looking for competitive players)

• English speaking
• Fairly active in SQUAD (at least a couple of times a week ideally 10 hours a week). We play other games too, but our core game is SQUAD.
• CCFN/Friendly matches are purely optional, great way to fight against the best of the best in the community to improve skill.
• Fairly mature, but able to have a laugh too.
• All our members are whitelisted on the server if you're active within our community.

• Full members have permissions to see Team kills so they can report it to our admin team.

• We are 1 year old as a clan since 01/01/2017 when Jenny created the clan.

To send people this way please use the following url http://tiny.cc/qffclan

Those interested in joining us should jump onto our discord https://discord.gg/CCzjuJC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mad Ani, Little Jenny,

 

I'd be interested to see the map rotation lists for the two servers. Is it possible to post those?

 

Thank you.


Fisticuffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2018 at 12:10 AM, Fisticuffs said:

Hi Mad Ani, Little Jenny,

 

I'd be interested to see the map rotation lists for the two servers. Is it possible to post those?

 

Thank you.


Fisticuffs


I don't normally give out the map rotation list, why do you want our list anyhow?

We have reached 1000 on our discord!

6MtgVaW.png
 

QFFlogo.png
(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#1

(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#2
 

QFF requirements:

• Aged 18+
 300+ hours in SQUAD and invite only (we are looking for competitive players)

• English speaking
• Fairly active in SQUAD (at least a couple of times a week ideally 10 hours a week). We play other games too, but our core game is SQUAD.
• CCFN/Friendly matches are purely optional, great way to fight against the best of the best in the community to improve skill.
• Fairly mature, but able to have a laugh too.
• All our members are whitelisted on the server if you're active within our community.

• Full members have permissions to see Team kills so they can report it to our admin team.

• We are 1 year old as a clan since 01/01/2017 when Jenny created the clan.

To send people this way please use the following url http://tiny.cc/qffclan

Those interested in joining us should jump onto our discord https://discord.gg/CCzjuJC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would stop me asking what's next. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smee said:

Would stop me asking what's next. :)

 

You can see it in our discord noob! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mad Ani,

 

I appreciate the reply.

 

I like to load the maps in the shooting range to help me understand the vehicles available, building locations/entrances/windows, and suitable places for emplacements. This knowledge allows me to plan opening moves and become a bit more competent as a squad leader. It takes me a while to do that for each map so, as I play almost exclusively on QFF servers due to the low ping, I'd rather narrow it down to what's actually going to be loaded.

 

Also, when I do join the server, it allows me to understand the upcoming maps and perhaps prepare myself if I do have a opening move plan for that map.

 

If you're uncomfortable releasing the information, it's not a problem.

 

Thank you.

 

Fisticuffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon QFF !! ive enjoyed many a good game on your servers :) and would definitely like to throw my self in with you guys if you would have me. I'm a fellow Brit but now live in the Colonies that is Canada. Next time i'm on i shall hop on your discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ArronD1987 said:

Good Afternoon QFF !! ive enjoyed many a good game on your servers :) and would definitely like to throw my self in with you guys if you would have me. I'm a fellow Brit but now live in the Colonies that is Canada. Next time i'm on i shall hop on your discord

Hello Arron, please do, you are welcome to play along with us and hang in our discord :) 

 

https://discord.gg/H58N4f

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Guys

 

I am 26 years old and I play games since a while now.  I played Arma 3 for around +900h and played a long time with a german clan for tactical Gameplay. I can learn and adapt pretty fast. Unfortunately I dont have the +300h that are acquired, but I played on your server a couple of rounds. Maybe you remember me under the name "Spectre". I can take whatever role you would like me to play. I know the basic gameplay like the medic system, loggie and fob system, etc.

Too often in this game you see really bad teamplay. I would like to join a group with some certain standarts. Having fun, beeing disciplined and winnig is possible at the same time with a great squad. I really would like to try it out with you guys and would be appreciating if you would give me a chance to prove. 

 

Regards Philipp "fibsy"

 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/spectre93

 

 

Edited by fibsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fibsy said:

Hello Guys

 

I am 26 years old and I play games since a while now.  I played Arma 3 for around +900h and played a long time with a german clan for tactical Gameplay. I can learn and adapt pretty fast. Unfortunately I dont have the +300h that are acquired, but I played on your server a couple of rounds. Maybe you remember me under the name "Spectre". I can take whatever role you would like me to play. I know the basic gameplay like the medic system, loggie and fob system, etc.

Too often in this game you see really bad teamplay. I would like to join a group with some certain standarts. Having fun, beeing disciplined and winnig is possible at the same time with a great squad. I really would like to try it out with you guys and would be appreciating if you would give me a chance to prove. 

 

Regards Philipp "fibsy"

 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/spectre93

 

 

Hey man,

Thanks for the info. I thought I recognised your name ^_^ Basically, you're brand new to the game and you need to build up the hours. Too often we have new guys wanting to join but never actually stick with the game for long and move onto something else. This is a waste of everyone's time then. Keep playing with us and come to our discord. Keep hanging around and those hours will add up soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mad Ani said:

Hey man,

Thanks for the info. I thought I recognised your name ^_^ Basically, you're brand new to the game and you need to build up the hours. Too often we have new guys wanting to join but never actually stick with the game for long and move onto something else. This is a waste of everyone's time then. Keep playing with us and come to our discord. Keep hanging around and those hours will add up soon enough.

Thank you for youre answer. I can understand that. The thing is just that Squad can be such a nice game with some normal mates. Somehow 50% of the time you will have a squadleader not talking at all ^^ A lot of new players are coming into Squad it seems.

See you on the server ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fibsy said:

Thank you for youre answer. I can understand that. The thing is just that Squad can be such a nice game with some normal mates. Somehow 50% of the time you will have a squadleader not talking at all ^^ A lot of new players are coming into Squad it seems.

See you on the server ;)

Yeah you are right about that a lot of new players new SL that dont know what to do what to attack what to defend what can be attacked what needs to be defended it gets frustrated sometimes.

And older more hours players are not that much playing or willing to be SL-s.And often in other servers you will see one team beeing hugely superior to the other that is just on its main base then you get a lot of rage quitting team switching or just no spawning at all.

 

But i always love playing in QFF servers becouse you will hardly see that stuff in there.And i just love playing with cool people there. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dispatch said:

Can you guys explain me why did I banned from server?

Join our discord, go to the channel called #server_admins and provide your steamID

*EDIT: I found your name/SteamID and can see why you were banned. Screenshot of the evidence is in there ready for you. This thread is our recruitment threat, not to discuss server bans. See you on discord.

Edited by Mad Ani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning QFF, I've been on your servers a couple of times and (like others) hoping the sudden influx of headless chickens dies down a little. I'm still having fun and will keep joining you in the future. 

 

One question, do you usually have an overall Operation leader to co-ordinate the SL's or do you reserve this for designated Ops games/Special games/Invite games etc only?

 

I ask as I've not attempted SL role yet, just not 100% sure of myself in the game yet but would potentially feel happier to give it a go if I knew there was an overall commander to point my unit in the right direction via myself as SL. 

 

Look me up - steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/quinch/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.2.2018 at 9:51 PM, Mad Ani said:

Hey man,

Thanks for the info. I thought I recognised your name ^_^ Basically, you're brand new to the game and you need to build up the hours. Too often we have new guys wanting to join but never actually stick with the game for long and move onto something else. This is a waste of everyone's time then. Keep playing with us and come to our discord. Keep hanging around and those hours will add up soon enough.

Hey 

 

Just wanted to draw back my Application. I already found a place :) Thanks anyway for looking into it. Wish you the best and see you somewhere in squad ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 10:11 AM, Quinch said:

Morning QFF, I've been on your servers a couple of times and (like others) hoping the sudden influx of headless chickens dies down a little. I'm still having fun and will keep joining you in the future. 

 

One question, do you usually have an overall Operation leader to co-ordinate the SL's or do you reserve this for designated Ops games/Special games/Invite games etc only?

 

I ask as I've not attempted SL role yet, just not 100% sure of myself in the game yet but would potentially feel happier to give it a go if I knew there was an overall commander to point my unit in the right direction via myself as SL. 

 

Look me up - steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/quinch/

It will vary. We do all sorts. Sometimes just want to relax and give others a go. Sometimes we SL and guide others and watch the overall picture. We see if nobody is defending and admin the servers on top of all this. We have 2 servers and keep QFF on both servers to watch for Tkers or SLs with no microphone. Lot of work but it pays off because we can play most games without too much hassle. This is why people queue for our servers because they know we do our best to admin and assist others. 

 

I've specifically done the commander role idea a few times. It's good fun because it introduces another level of gameplay and we all know communication is the core of this game. This is what makes it different to battlefield and COD. 

 

Learn the game and maps. Then have a go at squad leading. It's not easy and it's not for the new guys. Some days are harder than others lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slight adjustment to our server rules...

15. Communities/Clans. There have been some instances where people from other clans or communities believe they are exempt from the rules. You must adhere to them just the same as a non clan player. If we see multiple members team killing, disrupting and trolling from the same group, we retain the right to remove all members so not to further disrupt our servers. If you feel this to be unfair, you might want to speak to your members and advise them that their actions can and will affect the entire clan being removed. Large groups connecting to the servers can be disruptive a) going against public which don't have as much coordination / experience b) when you've had your fun then you all disconnect leaving the server unbalanced. Please don't stack if you have a large group connecting. QFF split between 2 servers and sometimes split once again between 2 teams on each of them. We like to stack and have fun once in a while, but they're our servers and we wont all disconnect at the same time unlike what we have seen large groups doing before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever someone comes to QFF from another clan and wanting to join us, we ask that clan if it's OK with them and if there are any reasons behind it. We believe it's a way of being polite and respectful. It has actually been a benefit to us because troublemakers have less of a chance of hopping clans and not into ours.

 

Clan leaders/founders/moderators/admins must put a stop from the top level and remind their members to show respect whilst wearing clan tags, then that's where the issue will always be if it isn't dealt with at the highest level. If it's not stopped then it is being condoned and even supported.
 

Using the word strict when it comes to this topic almost sounds like policing our members. We simply say don't troll because 1/ you make yourselves look bad and 2/ whilst wearing clan tags people ignore your name and look at the tag when you're doing this stuff. It's not being strict, it's called being civil and promoting that.
 

Just because your friends are doing it and it seems to be the "normal thing to do". The word normal is subjective. The normal activities don't make things right either. it borderlines the same term as mob mentality. People will jump on board even if they haven't got any part or involvement at all. It's "fun".

If a QFF member is ever caught trolling, we will remove their roles and wish them all the best. If all clans did this, the gaming community would look better from the outside and be a more pleasant place to mingle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2018 at 6:49 PM, Mad Ani said:

Whenever someone comes to QFF from another clan and wanting to join us, we ask that clan if it's OK with them and if there are any reasons behind it. We believe it's a way of being polite and respectful. It has actually been a benefit to us because troublemakers have less of a chance of hopping clans and not into ours.

 

Clan leaders/founders/moderators/admins must put a stop from the top level and remind their members to show respect whilst wearing clan tags, then that's where the issue will always be if it isn't dealt with at the highest level. If it's not stopped then it is being condoned and even supported.
 

Using the word strict when it comes to this topic almost sounds like policing our members. We simply say don't troll because 1/ you make yourselves look bad and 2/ whilst wearing clan tags people ignore your name and look at the tag when you're doing this stuff. It's not being strict, it's called being civil and promoting that.
 

Just because your friends are doing it and it seems to be the "normal thing to do". The word normal is subjective. The normal activities don't make things right either. it borderlines the same term as mob mentality. People will jump on board even if they haven't got any part or involvement at all. It's "fun".

If a QFF member is ever caught trolling, we will remove their roles and wish them all the best. If all clans did this, the gaming community would look better from the outside and be a more pleasant place to mingle.

Wise words.

 

Liking how QFF have been running things so far on their servers for me as a lowly PuG player so I'll have a look to joining you guys on a more regular(ish) basis. 

 

Eventually I'll have sufficient time on server to be invited formally by yourselves. 

 

Only clan/group I'm in currently is Holdfast: Nations at War exclusive, and whilst a couple from the same group play the game, I don't foresee any issues. 

Edited by Quinch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QFFlogo.png
(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENGLISH)


 

QFF requirements:

• Aged 18+
 300+ hours in SQUAD and invite only (we are looking for competitive players)

• English speaking
• Fairly active in SQUAD (at least a couple of times a week ideally 10 hours a week). We play other games too, but our core game is SQUAD.
• CCFN/Friendly matches are purely optional, great way to fight against the best of the best in the community to improve skill.
• Fairly mature, but able to have a laugh too.
• All our members are whitelisted on the server if you're active within our community.

• Full members have permissions to see Team kills so they can report it to our admin team.

• We are 1 year old as a clan since 01/01/2017 when Jenny created the clan.

To send people this way please use the following url http://tiny.cc/qffclan

Those interested in joining us should jump onto our discord https://discord.gg/CCzjuJC




Note: We have downgraded from 2 Squad servers to just the one. A lot easier to admin. We had 20+ queuing for each server, but with all the new people coming to the game, it makes it a lot more difficult to admin both, so we're just using the one server from now on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame about downgrading to one server. QFF servers are my goto servers for Squad. Will just have to wait longer in the queue. B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleaned thread.

This is not a place to appeal or talk about bans, or kicks. These talks should be done in private either via their website/discord or in personal message.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×