V10 is out, QFF servers updated already and both full

Steam > SQUAD > Right click > Properties > BETA > Choose drop down and OPT out of the BETA testing.

If that fails, then go to Steam > SQUAD > Right click > Properties > LOCAL FILES > Verify Integrity of game files

If you had been keeping up with ALL 4 updates in the last 24 hours, then you just OPT OUT and verify files.

If you haven't updated at all, then yes you will have a large file to download

QFFlogo.png
(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#1

(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#2

QFF requirements:

• Aged 18+
 300+ hours in SQUAD and invite only (we are looking for competitive players)

• English speaking
• Fairly active in SQUAD (at least a couple of times a week ideally 10 hours a week). We play other games too, but our core game is SQUAD.
• CCFN/Friendly matches are purely optional, great way to fight against the best of the best in the community to improve skill.
• Fairly mature, but able to have a laugh too.
• All our members are whitelisted on the server if you're active within our community.

• Full members have permissions to see Team kills so they can report it to our admin team.

• We are 1 year old as a clan since 01/01/2017 when Jenny created the clan.

To send people this way please use the following url http://tiny.cc/qffclan

Those interested in joining us should jump onto our discord https://discord.gg/CCzjuJC

Hi Mad Ani, Little Jenny,

I'd be interested to see the map rotation lists for the two servers. Is it possible to post those?

Thank you.

Fisticuffs

On 06/02/2018 at 12:10 AM, Fisticuffs said:

Hi Mad Ani, Little Jenny,

I'd be interested to see the map rotation lists for the two servers. Is it possible to post those?

Thank you.

Fisticuffs

I don't normally give out the map rotation list, why do you want our list anyhow?

We have reached 1000 on our discord!

6MtgVaW.png

QFFlogo.png
(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#1

(QFF) Queens Fighting Force (ENG)#2

QFF requirements:

• Aged 18+
 300+ hours in SQUAD and invite only (we are looking for competitive players)

• English speaking
• Fairly active in SQUAD (at least a couple of times a week ideally 10 hours a week). We play other games too, but our core game is SQUAD.
• CCFN/Friendly matches are purely optional, great way to fight against the best of the best in the community to improve skill.
• Fairly mature, but able to have a laugh too.
• All our members are whitelisted on the server if you're active within our community.

• Full members have permissions to see Team kills so they can report it to our admin team.

• We are 1 year old as a clan since 01/01/2017 when Jenny created the clan.

To send people this way please use the following url http://tiny.cc/qffclan

Those interested in joining us should jump onto our discord https://discord.gg/CCzjuJC

Would stop me asking what's next. :)

3 hours ago, Smee said:

Would stop me asking what's next. :)

You can see it in our discord noob! ^_^

Hi Mad Ani,

I appreciate the reply.

I like to load the maps in the shooting range to help me understand the vehicles available, building locations/entrances/windows, and suitable places for emplacements. This knowledge allows me to plan opening moves and become a bit more competent as a squad leader. It takes me a while to do that for each map so, as I play almost exclusively on QFF servers due to the low ping, I'd rather narrow it down to what's actually going to be loaded.

Also, when I do join the server, it allows me to understand the upcoming maps and perhaps prepare myself if I do have a opening move plan for that map.

If you're uncomfortable releasing the information, it's not a problem.

Thank you.

Fisticuffs

Good Afternoon QFF !! ive enjoyed many a good game on your servers :) and would definitely like to throw my self in with you guys if you would have me. I'm a fellow Brit but now live in the Colonies that is Canada. Next time i'm on i shall hop on your discord

17 hours ago, ArronD1987 said:

Good Afternoon QFF !! ive enjoyed many a good game on your servers :) and would definitely like to throw my self in with you guys if you would have me. I'm a fellow Brit but now live in the Colonies that is Canada. Next time i'm on i shall hop on your discord

Hello Arron, please do, you are welcome to play along with us and hang in our discord :) 

https://discord.gg/H58N4f

Hello Guys

I am 26 years old and I play games since a while now.  I played Arma 3 for around +900h and played a long time with a german clan for tactical Gameplay. I can learn and adapt pretty fast. Unfortunately I dont have the +300h that are acquired, but I played on your server a couple of rounds. Maybe you remember me under the name "Spectre". I can take whatever role you would like me to play. I know the basic gameplay like the medic system, loggie and fob system, etc.

Too often in this game you see really bad teamplay. I would like to join a group with some certain standarts. Having fun, beeing disciplined and winnig is possible at the same time with a great squad. I really would like to try it out with you guys and would be appreciating if you would give me a chance to prove. 

Regards Philipp "fibsy"

https://steamcommunity.com/id/spectre93

Edited by fibsy

10 hours ago, fibsy said:

Hello Guys

I am 26 years old and I play games since a while now.  I played Arma 3 for around +900h and played a long time with a german clan for tactical Gameplay. I can learn and adapt pretty fast. Unfortunately I dont have the +300h that are acquired, but I played on your server a couple of rounds. Maybe you remember me under the name "Spectre". I can take whatever role you would like me to play. I know the basic gameplay like the medic system, loggie and fob system, etc.

Too often in this game you see really bad teamplay. I would like to join a group with some certain standarts. Having fun, beeing disciplined and winnig is possible at the same time with a great squad. I really would like to try it out with you guys and would be appreciating if you would give me a chance to prove. 

Regards Philipp "fibsy"

https://steamcommunity.com/id/spectre93

Hey man,

Thanks for the info. I thought I recognised your name ^_^ Basically, you're brand new to the game and you need to build up the hours. Too often we have new guys wanting to join but never actually stick with the game for long and move onto something else. This is a waste of everyone's time then. Keep playing with us and come to our discord. Keep hanging around and those hours will add up soon enough.

14 hours ago, Mad Ani said:

Hey man,

Thanks for the info. I thought I recognised your name ^_^ Basically, you're brand new to the game and you need to build up the hours. Too often we have new guys wanting to join but never actually stick with the game for long and move onto something else. This is a waste of everyone's time then. Keep playing with us and come to our discord. Keep hanging around and those hours will add up soon enough.

Thank you for youre answer. I can understand that. The thing is just that Squad can be such a nice game with some normal mates. Somehow 50% of the time you will have a squadleader not talking at all ^^ A lot of new players are coming into Squad it seems.

See you on the server ;)

2 hours ago, fibsy said:

Thank you for youre answer. I can understand that. The thing is just that Squad can be such a nice game with some normal mates. Somehow 50% of the time you will have a squadleader not talking at all ^^ A lot of new players are coming into Squad it seems.

See you on the server ;)

Yeah you are right about that a lot of new players new SL that dont know what to do what to attack what to defend what can be attacked what needs to be defended it gets frustrated sometimes.

And older more hours players are not that much playing or willing to be SL-s.And often in other servers you will see one team beeing hugely superior to the other that is just on its main base then you get a lot of rage quitting team switching or just no spawning at all.

But i always love playing in QFF servers becouse you will hardly see that stuff in there.And i just love playing with cool people there. 

10 hours ago, Dispatch said:

Can you guys explain me why did I banned from server?

Join our discord, go to the channel called #server_admins and provide your steamID

*EDIT: I found your name/SteamID and can see why you were banned. Screenshot of the evidence is in there ready for you. This thread is our recruitment threat, not to discuss server bans. See you on discord.

Edited by Mad Ani

Morning QFF, I've been on your servers a couple of times and (like others) hoping the sudden influx of headless chickens dies down a little. I'm still having fun and will keep joining you in the future. 

One question, do you usually have an overall Operation leader to co-ordinate the SL's or do you reserve this for designated Ops games/Special games/Invite games etc only?

I ask as I've not attempted SL role yet, just not 100% sure of myself in the game yet but would potentially feel happier to give it a go if I knew there was an overall commander to point my unit in the right direction via myself as SL. 

Look me up - steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/quinch/