-Steve-

Origin of your Game Name / Username

Was using my dad's account to play DFLW many years back and knew I needed a name of my own. I did what any normal kid would do and looked at house hold objects for one and stubbled across Protector on a razor packet. Best part of all was I spelt it wrong and when I flamed some guy in-game he called me out on the spelling...didn't look stupid at all.

Frontline and r as somebody who's on the front lines, I guess. Seeing you guys come up with some cool shit for your online nick I realise how little thought I put into the name - ironically, it was a name for Counter-Strike(because that was my only online multiplayer game at that time) and it's perhaps the most unfitting thing ever for CS. Luckily I came across Day of Defeat a few months later and after some more months the name would be more accurate as my style of play did change from an inexperienced camper to an offensive rusher/play maker after I got better at the game(and FPS in general).

Got into gaming about 6 months after the original Xbox was released, mum had secretly been saving for one and one day surprised me with it, i had to beg my grandparents to let me use their credit card to sign up to Xbox Live since my mum didn't have one (only recently got any kind of debit/ credit card actually) they said yes then came the biggest challenge.. Choosing a name. I tried something random that I can no longer remember but then the Xbox made some Suggestions, one of them was "Squintpython" and I have been using it ever since, until recent times where I also go by the name "Frumplequest or Frumplequest the Conquistador!", The name of a character from a weird flash animation. Linkskies - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnioDfZG-Rg

So yeah.. I use one or the other.. But for anything that I know I cant change my name on, I will choose "Squintpython".

Moulin = French for a Mill / Windmill.

I was obsessed with Don Quijote as a kid.

Does it need any further explanation?

I also really hope for rideable donkeys in Squad.

There's a type of plasma in the chemical element Terbium, 65 Tb and when its in its electronic configuration Xe 4f9 6s2 its called Devon.

:D

Cant believe I have only just seen this thread!! Great subject.

So I was previously YOUNG_BLITZA - which refers YOUNG (my surname and nickname) and BLITZA - Which has a couple of meanings, its a play on the word blitz = http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/blitz- adapted to refer to someone who does the blitzing. Also, the UK word for after-pot-smoking state "blitzed" 

The username has always been shortened to "blitz"or "blitza" so I have changed the name, which also allows my clan tag to be added and seen in-game.

The first game i played was a flight sim on the Original Amiga (cant remember the name of the game) Vector graphics and all  :o

The nose art of the Plane I first flew was "deadduck" and I have used it ever since.........

Mine was suggested by xboxlive when I got my first account. I used to use Hellion but when I got into online gaming I found that it was way overused.

Well, Kuba is shorter of my real name Jakub (translated James in english). And when I was at summer camp, there were 3 guys with name Kuba, so camp leader choosed 3 nicknames for us: Kuba, Kubaj and Kubas, try to guess which I got :-) . So I stick with this nickname to this time. Also I added 94 and CZ. 94 because I was born at 1994, to prevent idiots insulting: "Fu.. off, 12 year old noob kid" etc. And CZ, becouse I'm born and living at Czech republic, so when someone meet me and he is also Czech, he can recognize easily that I'm also from Czech republich so he can speak to me in czech language.

Got fed up of people calling me a bellend :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I didn't know what to expect when I saw that you had posted in this topic Japs...Classic post!!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

My last name is Robinson and Im related to Robin hood from 1200's no kidding is where name comes from.

How do we start, well SLiPY came from my first gamer tag Mr.slipyfist420 which I snagged from a south park episode because it's funny but I wanted to change it to something less offensive as I matured and the whole catfisdog part is an inside joke from an old friend. I had just got a new catfish for my pond and when I showed it to my my friend I said "check out my new catfish dawg" not even thinking about it and he about died from laughing because he thought I said catfishdog "we were pretty wasted I suppose if you were there it would be funnier" and now every time we see each other it's the first thing we say. Yea it's pretty silly but that's why I like it, it stands out and it's friendly like me. However I recently joined a clan called "RIP Rusty in Places" so I decided to shorten it down to Pvt.SLiPYCaT so people have an easier time reading it in game. (RIP)SLiPYCaTFiSHDoG is just too long in my opinion and I notice people have trouble figuring out what to call me on the fly.

No one has fixed the title to this yet? lol

I dont know what you are talking about!!  :ph34r:

wintski..........I'm not polish lol

Teenage nickname from nearly 20 years ago!

Derives from the name 'Winston' a nickname a school mate gave me, evolved to wintski.....  some thing to do with my love of Reggae/Dub and a certain illicit Vitamin (Vitamin G)

My clan mates call me whimpski sometimes and for some reason Tomabova calls me Win-tin-ski ???? bless him  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

I've actually been going through a personality conflict while ingame lately and I dont know when I am being spoken to.  Please, if you see me ingame with the game name of [MU] Ray then please, please, please, please just call me Ray. :lol:

I've actually been going through a personality conflict while ingame lately and I dont know when I am being spoken to.  Please, if you see me ingame with the game name of [MU] Ray then please, please, please, please just call me Ray. :lol:

:o  no more Ray Ray?  :wacko:

Iron is a chemical element with symbol Fe (from Latinferrum) and atomic number 26. It is a metal in the first transition series.[4] It is by mass the most common element on Earth, forming much of Earth's outer and inner core.

Hahaha .... no not really!

Many moons ago while in the beginning phases of my powerlifting history a friend of mine called me Iron J, more in jest, and it stuck.  So I've carried it with me.  

WNTY4DT.jpg

J being the first initial of my name.

Most people in game just call me Iron.  

Have also been known as:

TheBroker - Cause I enjoy playing the markets

Broker

Sobek - Fascinated with the Egyptian mythoolgy

Vil - Not sure LoL

L33t_Iron - Juist for trolling in BF4

Munkee - Name of my Twitch channel and my gaming PC venture