• OP first light
    • Kohat Toi
    • Gorodok
    • Yehovrika
    • Logar
    • Chora
    • Sumari Bala
    • Fools Road

I voted Yehovrika, i lean more towards appearance in my choices (i make maps for an old rts community) and the "Airport" zone looks very ugly and boring, could do with some work imo.

Gameplay wise, i have enjoyed all the maps, im okay with changing how i play if needed so stuff like "wew the camo is different", or "wew there is bigger spaces" never bothered me.

On 31/12/2016 at 0:30 PM, Romby said:

I hate Sumari. Before fog I didn't have any problems with fps and could easily play it at acceptable fps. Back then I loved it. Now with fog I hate it. You can't see shit. The intersections should be perfect for setting up fobs with Mgs pointing every direction to control the streets. This is impossible because of fog. 

Yes me too sumari played good for me in the pass like i mean with its performers , maybe the "detail pass" they did on sumari in v7 i think is the reason for that ? ? I am not sure how these static items effect performers but it could be becuase of that they needed to introduce the fog . 

I'd like to see more open maps like Yeho since you really have to have your shit together to lead on maps like these.

18 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

I'd like to see more open maps like Yeho since you really have to have your shit together to lead on maps like these.

One good thing about leading in big wide open maps is that you can lead even in a middle of a firefight because you have time to think and plan , which is harder to do in a close fight in the woods or in an urban area . 

6 hours ago, gazzthompson said:

Sumari Bala is too small, no room for manoeuvring.  

I think it would be fine on a server with 36 or 54 player maximums. The map is decent, the fog is horrible; when played on 80 player servers it's far too chaotic for a tactical shooter.

Yeho by far is the one I hate the most. I think it is more where the points are located then how open it is.  People always act stupid with the vehicles and there always seems to be a bit of an unbalance, especially playing against US Army.  Long open stretches against Americans is just a massacre. I get so tired of it I usually just disconnect from the server to save me the headache.