Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ancient ifrit

Fob without supply

I guess we gonna have a different system on fobs creation in the future.

The pr system of logistics is much more complex and real, we don't get so many fobs around map bcuz you cant just make it in the middle of nowhere if u haven't got a proper support.

What u guys thinks about it?

Well i think that we are going to have supply crates like in we had in PR soon ( not sure about it tho... i just read it somewhere )  , so maybe then the FOB system might change .... but i personally always want as less FOBs as possible while making vehicles the main troop transportation tool .

As much as I would love for that to happen I do not know if it will. That would require a large redesign of how FOBs and logistics work currently and while the system is set to be overhauled I don't understand why you wouldn't just slowly build on a system in the direction they want it to go. Seriously, every aspect of the game is currently a placeholder and is set to be redesigned. The whole damn game is a placeholder.

In the future(Hopefully next update), vehicles/supplies will be required nearby to place a FOB. The spawn point will also be separated from the FOB itself, and will become its own emplacement. That's from @SgtRoss during the charity event stream about a month ago.

All vehicle repairs and any rearming of vehicles, emplacements, and infantry will cost construction/ammo points(Resource names may change in the future). It is also likely that spawning will consume resources and that a FOB that is out of resources will not be spawnable.

Here's a suggestion I made regarding this:

I hope they change this feature.

With mortars incoming we gonna change a little bit the playstyle. Super fobs could be necessarily in some cases to fully sustain an attacking/defending battle line.

Btw, the changing on inventory sistem can help on this feature I guess, it will much more complete. Who wanna walk in the middle of a firefight with 2 rpgs on back? Hahahaha

Edited by Ancient ifrit

48 minutes ago, Tartantyco said:

In the future(Hopefully next update), vehicles/supplies will be required nearby to place a FOB. The spawn point will also be separated from the FOB itself, and will become its own emplacement. That's from @SgtRoss during the charity event stream about a month ago.

All vehicle repairs and any rearming of vehicles, emplacements, and infantry will cost construction/ammo points(Resource names may change in the future). It is also likely that spawning will consume resources and that a FOB that is out of resources will not be spawnable.

Here's a suggestion I made regarding this:

This plus a dev today wrote they weren't going to add snipers. Best squad day ever. 

On 12/30/2016 at 11:22 AM, Romby said:

This plus a dev today wrote they weren't going to add snipers. Best squad day ever. 

I do loath that class in FPS's.

2 minutes ago, SgtRoss said:

Everyone except the idiots that play them hate them.

17 hours ago, SgtRoss said:

Anti-material rifles confirmed.

55 minutes ago, bilsantu said:

Anti-material rifles confirmed.

Nailed it