Sign in to follow this  
Aniallator

Separate aim and look mouse sensitivity

Please, please, PLEASE make mouse sensitivity for aiming down sights and mouse sensitivity for just looking around separate. Currently I can either set it higher to be able to turn better but aim for shit at range, or set it lower to be able to aim better but have to swipe my mouse all the way across my desk to turn around.

d7u9JuM.png

Edited by Aniallator

On 12/29/2016 at 5:51 AM, Aniallator said:

Please, please, PLEASE make mouse sensitivity for aiming down sights and mouse sensitivity for just looking around separate. Currently I can either set it higher to be able to turn better but aim for shit at range, or set it lower to be able to aim better but have to swipe my mouse all the way across my desk to turn around.

d7u9JuM.png

This never actually crossed my mind but now that you mention it it sure as hell could be implemented as a feature, i agree with this. I remember what a difference it made in Red Orchestra 2 to have your own aiming sensitivity when aiming down scopes/sights

9 hours ago, MilosV said:

This never actually crossed my mind but now that you mention it it sure as hell could be implemented as a feature, i agree with this. I remember what a difference it made in Red Orchestra 2 to have your own aiming sensitivity when aiming down scopes/sights

Absolutely! Currently for the sake of ranged engagements I have it set on the lower end of the spectrum, which means that to do a 180 I have to swipe my mouse practically across the whole desk :|

I've also been waiting for this feature. Please implement , devs. Every other shooter has it i think it's pretty critical.

On 12/31/2016 at 4:44 PM, SamRothstein702 said:

Go buy a Logitech mouse, you can do this without the devs help.

Uh... no...

It would also be great if you could implement more than 2 sensitivity settings. It would look like this:

Sensitivity: 1.00
Sensitivity (red dot) 0.80
Sensitivity (ACOG) 0.60
Sensitivity (sniper optic) 0.50

Battlefield 4 has this feature under advanced settings.

I'm not familiar with the Unreal 4 engine but at the very least 2 options should be available for the reasons other people mentioned above.