Sign in to follow this  
blakeslide

Early access key, help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't logged into the forum and I pre-purchased the game with paypal, I checked all my emails and the only thing I could find was the Paypal recite, and the key is nowhere to be found. what should I do? Please help.

just wait^^ nobody has a key :)

Oh shit really? Damn I feel stupid, Sorry for the bother I will delete this thread now.

Oh shit really? Damn I feel stupid, Sorry for the bother I will delete this thread now.

Firstly, you can't delete threads. You're not a moderator.

Secondly, welcome to the Squad forums.

The reason you don't have a key yet is because they haven't been distributed yet.

If you would be so kind, it would be much appreciated if you could take advantage of the forum's search function -- or take a look at just some of these topics.

As you can hopefully see, neither the Squad Leader nor Rifleman packages (the only 2 pre-order packages open for individuals available at this time) enable you access to the current version of the game. Squad Leader will only become active once the Pre-Alpha phase is finished. Currently, the Closed Pre-Alpha phase has yet to even begin.

Also, for an easier, visual explanation, please take a look at this. There are no specific dates given by the devs. They want to be honest with the community, and will not give us specific dates until they are absolutely sure of them, so as to not create false expectations.

Patience will help you a lot here on the forums. While you wait for access, feel encouraged to get your forum profile all filled out, a cool signature, and start contributing your own ideas to discussions currently happening here.