McToFf3l

GORE AND BLOOD

So.. let's talk about gore. Is it something we will see in the future? Limbs flying, blood pouring down the street down the street drain and splattering on the walls? Brains blown up by a 50. cal round? Medics getting blood on the hands and arms ect after reviving dead soldiers?? 

These are just things that makes the game more realistic. But im aiming at some thing like the Red Orchestra franchise.

I would be fine with some blood next to dead bodies and on walls behind where someone is shot but body parts and stuff is a little over doing it and would probably lag too much.

Added blood effects like a blood trail until you bandage or blood pools on the ground where a person was killed could be a cool feature to track kills and troops movements. I feel like gore isnt as needed in this game, but I would'nt be turned off by it.

With the amount of veterans here, I'd rather not go that far as it is disrespectful to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and those who have returned but not whole. I deeply respect service men and women from all around and would rather not see them blown to peices for the sake of "realism". On that note we all really should take a moment to think about and pay our respects to the service men and women of the world. Thank you for everything you have done to ensure our freedoms and please have a joyous holiday.