PolishKruk

Desmo's Playground Servers

128 posts in this topic
On 8/10/2017 at 8:07 PM, AngryMob said:

@Bedlam Couldn't find any details about why you were banned unfortunately. So were just gonna lift it seeing as youre new to the game and were respectful.

Thank you!

Hi i've been banned for a while now from this server not 100% sure why but if I had to guess my brother got on my account and prob did something stupid is there anyway that I can get unbanned? I used to love playing here the players on this server are awesome and the staff is always active on their server which is good. If you guys can help me out here and unban me that would be great especially since i'm not 100% clear as to why I was banned (prob my brother). Thanks!

1 hour ago, Tan_Sauce said:

Hi i've been banned for a while now from this server not 100% sure why but if I had to guess my brother got on my account and prob did something stupid is there anyway that I can get unbanned? I used to love playing here the players on this server are awesome and the staff is always active on their server which is good. If you guys can help me out here and unban me that would be great especially since i'm not 100% clear as to why I was banned (prob my brother). Thanks!

Please contact the admins at DPG via their Discord. This isn't the place for ban appeals. Thanks.