On 8/10/2017 at 8:07 PM, AngryMob said:

@Bedlam Couldn't find any details about why you were banned unfortunately. So were just gonna lift it seeing as youre new to the game and were respectful.

Thank you!

Hi i've been banned for a while now from this server not 100% sure why but if I had to guess my brother got on my account and prob did something stupid is there anyway that I can get unbanned? I used to love playing here the players on this server are awesome and the staff is always active on their server which is good. If you guys can help me out here and unban me that would be great especially since i'm not 100% clear as to why I was banned (prob my brother). Thanks!

1 hour ago, Tan_Sauce said:

Hi i've been banned for a while now from this server not 100% sure why but if I had to guess my brother got on my account and prob did something stupid is there anyway that I can get unbanned? I used to love playing here the players on this server are awesome and the staff is always active on their server which is good. If you guys can help me out here and unban me that would be great especially since i'm not 100% clear as to why I was banned (prob my brother). Thanks!

Please contact the admins at DPG via their Discord. This isn't the place for ban appeals. Thanks.

On 6/24/2017 at 1:30 AM, PolishKruk said:

@Instride SLs are not positions of limitless authority. Once they choose to start berating their colleagues over their choices it no longer becomes a "difference of opinion". I agree, a more appropriate reason should have been used in this instance but hopefully you'll be relieved to know I have already made that clear to the responsible admins. And yes, it does suck when a squad loses it's SL, but you know what's worse? When a SL is toxic to the other SLs. In this instance I would rather lose one SL than possibly lose four.

I mean roughly 60% of squad leads are toxic so that's a moot point as an argument. I think getting objectives done should outweigh language but then again the devs are pretty bad at emphasizing teamplay/objectiveplay as is so I guess just **** me right?

On 8/26/2017 at 3:39 AM, Instride said:

I mean roughly 60% of squad leads are toxic so that's a moot point as an argument. I think getting objectives done should outweigh language but then again the devs are pretty bad at emphasizing teamplay/objectiveplay as is so I guess just **** me right?

"If everyone else is a prick then I should get to be a prick too" I will never agree with that. Getting objectives done is the priority but you DO NOT have to be abusive to do it. As far as how the devs are developing the game I cannot say. I have not played Squad in over two months for any length of time since its done nothing but devolve into a more hardcore version of BF4.

I was banned a while back and idk why? Can I get an unban? 

In game name is Raza

Hi,

I have been playing on the server for quite some time now. In fact, I would even go as far to say it's my main server because of good ping and high level of players. However, some of the admins kick/ban you for ridiculous reasons. For example, my squad leader authorized me to take a truck so I could give them some support for oncoming enemy vehicles. When I was driving away from main an admin (which I did not know at the time) told me to give the truck to his squad or he would ban me. Shortly later I was banned even though I was just following my squad leaders orders. I suppose what I am trying to say in a long-winded way is some of the admin's abuse the power they have. :(

Hello and welcome to Squad @Yothmot,

best you join the discord server of the community and solve the issue there.

On 23.12.2016 at 11:58 PM, PolishKruk said:

For immediate help feel free to join us on Discord.

@jazzers99  We take our responsibility as admins seriously. Please join us on our Discord so we can offer more immediate and complete assistance. If you prefer to stay here on the forums please PM me with your steam id so we can get this sorted.

Desmo's my main server to go... This is what happened to me about 2 weeks ago

Just another causal day with our squad, I joined a squad that I can't help but to think might be rather new being an SL... He decided to build a super FOB at rather close range of our main. I didn't say anything b/c I need to have some relax and our squad-mates were getting along and having fun.... Here comes 2 players from another squad.. decided to undig the radio... It was pretty stupid of us not noticing at first time. Radio gone, ladder gone, 3 players in our squad stuck on the roof... Our SL told other SLs not to do such things... 2 min. later same guys come and starts digging out the radio we put down again! In local, we said "Hey quit it.". One of the players from digging reply with "F*** you". I fired a warning shot. One of them was AR decided to spray his rounds at very close range. While spraying I said "i'm going to shoot you if you don't stop". They don't. I tked all 2 of em. Nothing happened to me. No ban, No kick...  Now this gets interesting. It's next round. Same squad member, we play in Al Basrah, heavy contacts while entering Mosque. We got wiped. We spawned at main. HERE COMES THIS IDIOT AR COMING TO ME SAYING "I remember you tked me last round. I remember ya!".I say "Well, I warned you, didn't I?" He comes back with classic "F.U". We get a Humvee a grande goes off. our gunner goes down. I hear someone laughing in local. While our squad was saying "Da freak happened". I lose my s*** goes to gunner spray that idiot which i might haved caused him to only bleed. 

I'd go further with the story but I will keep it short...  I am not saying admins are not doing their job to seek the dispute and actively solves the problem but as a player who wants to love this game, this kind of experiences makes me frown at times....

I appreciate all the works admins do... but this kind of harassment needs to be seized..

Thank You

On 10/12/2017 at 12:35 AM, samwiseOrigin said:

Desmo's my main server to go... This is what happened to me about 2 weeks ago

Just another causal day with our squad, I joined a squad that I can't help but to think might be rather new being an SL... He decided to build a super FOB at rather close range of our main. I didn't say anything b/c I need to have some relax and our squad-mates were getting along and having fun.... Here comes 2 players from another squad.. decided to undig the radio... It was pretty stupid of us not noticing at first time. Radio gone, ladder gone, 3 players in our squad stuck on the roof... Our SL told other SLs not to do such things... 2 min. later same guys come and starts digging out the radio we put down again! In local, we said "Hey quit it.". One of the players from digging reply with "F*** you". I fired a warning shot. One of them was AR decided to spray his rounds at very close range. While spraying I said "i'm going to shoot you if you don't stop". They don't. I tked all 2 of em. Nothing happened to me. No ban, No kick...  Now this gets interesting. It's next round. Same squad member, we play in Al Basrah, heavy contacts while entering Mosque. We got wiped. We spawned at main. HERE COMES THIS IDIOT AR COMING TO ME SAYING "I remember you tked me last round. I remember ya!".I say "Well, I warned you, didn't I?" He comes back with classic "F.U". We get a Humvee a grande goes off. our gunner goes down. I hear someone laughing in local. While our squad was saying "Da freak happened". I lose my s*** goes to gunner spray that idiot which i might haved caused him to only bleed. 

I'd go further with the story but I will keep it short...  I am not saying admins are not doing their job to seek the dispute and actively solves the problem but as a player who wants to love this game, this kind of experiences makes me frown at times....

I appreciate all the works admins do... but this kind of harassment needs to be seized..

Thank You

Did you say anything in chat about the player feeling the need to TK him? Did you report the second instance of his conduct. If you have issues please join our  discord which you can access at desmo.gg/discord on a web browser. 

Edited by Vivid

5 hours ago, Vivid said:

Did you say anything in chat about the player feeling the need to TK him? Did you report the second instance of his conduct. If you have issues please join our  discord which you can access at desmo.gg/discord on a web browser. 

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I did not report him. While it's important to report such events to the right authorities, I can not bother to waste no time for events as it happens quite regularly... in almost every server I reckon.

This thread isn't for ban appeals, throwing blame around, expressing frustrations etc  If you have a problem with the server or have been banned, contact the server admins from their discord to discuss the situation.

DPG Discord
https://discord.gg/5CeZkAB

It's my feedback as a player. Admins need to chill the f out. Flankin isn't rule breaking.

Other than that, week+ ago server was playable and everyone was chill.

Edited by Marijuanoz

23 minutes ago, Marijuanoz said:

It's my feedback as a player. Admins need to chill the f out. Flankin isn't rule breaking.

Other than that, week+ ago server was playable and everyone was chill.

Your post in this thread were breaking these rules

Spoiler

§1 Show Respect

This community can only work if we all respect each other. To that end, it is imperative that any time you engage with another user, either directly or indirectly, you show them respect with the content of your post. In particular refrain from flaming, insulting, abusing, taunting, racism, and other similar types of actions towards other forum users.

§2 Attitude & Behavior

Poor attitude and behavior are the most common ways a negative / unsafe environment is created and perpetuated. As such that kind of behavior will not be allowed on these forums. Please be mindful of this rule when posting personal positions and opinions regarding topics which could be considered contentious in nature. As a rule of thumb, keep your posts civil in nature, and refrain from making posts that are likely to incite arguments and create a negative environment. As a privately hosted web forum we reserve the right to maintain an environment that we are happy the majority of our players are comfortable with.

§3 Swearing

While we will not strictly moderate every little swear that occurs, please try to avoid excessive bad language. The moderation reserves the right to remove rants and unsuitable content at any time.

If you think admins were abusing their power, follow this rule - If not, take the discussion to one of the server admins in DPG discord.

Spoiler

§12 Complaints of Server/Admin Abuse

Reports of server/admin abuse will not be posted publicly. All reports concerning this type of behavior should be place in the appropriate sub-forum. http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/241-report-server-admin-abuse/ All posts made outside of this area will be be removed.

Just a heads up I believe I was playing on your server last night and the maps were in such rotation that the same map was played twice in a row. So:

2x Basrah.

2x Sumari.

etc....

On 2017. 11. 1. at 10:53 PM, CptDirty said:

2x Basrah.

I mean.... I am not gonna complain about that... 
I also went similar thing, Battleborn was on so he resolved the situation 

edit : Off topic but below is on topic so it will stay on. 

i think it was last weekend or one before, I was in your squad in Al Basrah. we were friggin doing CQB formation entering to enemy FOB building SE of mosque. It was so much fun. I mean we took some tries but it was so intense at the moment!

My suggestion/Question 

Is there anyway to look at BOT's message where not to rush? or is that not a thing in Squad?

Last week We were playing a rather very tiny map I do not recall the name but one of the location was called like Jessie's crib 

I recall many of people were complaining "you are not supposed to rush here!" and others go "No you can't rush to there not here!" something like that....

In fact the map was so small, I was technically shooting at enemy main with my AR Cover fire. I was so focused on suppressing fire, I didn't see the message saying 'projectile hit the main, project deleted' message was shown multiple times.

It would be a nice function if the players can review where NOT to rush after the rounds have begun

Edited by samwiseOrigin

We hope for a feature like that where server rules can be referred to in-game. Right now the best we can do are automated broadcast messages during the countdown to round start. 

15 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

I mean.... I am not gonna complain about that... 
I also went similar thing, Battleborn was on so he resolved the situation 

edit : Off topic but below is on topic so it will stay on. 

i think it was last weekend or one before, I was in your squad in Al Basrah. we were friggin doing CQB formation entering to enemy FOB building SE of mosque. It was so much fun. I mean we took some tries but it was so intense at the moment!

My suggestion/Question 

Is there anyway to look at BOT's message where not to rush? or is that not a thing in Squad?

Last week We were playing a rather very tiny map I do not recall the name but one of the location was called like Jessie's crib 

I recall many of people were complaining "you are not supposed to rush here!" and others go "No you can't rush to there not here!" something like that....

In fact the map was so small, I was technically shooting at enemy main with my AR Cover fire. I was so focused on suppressing fire, I didn't see the message saying 'projectile hit the main, project deleted' message was shown multiple times.

It would be a nice function if the players can review where NOT to rush after the rounds have begun

If you hit your tilde key above your tab key twice you can check the console logs to double check. 

6 hours ago, DesmoLocke said:

We hope for a feature like that where server rules can be referred to in-game. Right now the best we can do are automated broadcast messages during the countdown to round start. 

It would be very nice functionality to have.. I am a regular on the server so I know where not to rush for the most of parts but some players just like to hop on different servers at their convenience and forget the "no rush rule" which sometimes causes SL talk bad about the server and.... the disaster continues..

4 hours ago, Robin Sage said:

If you hit your tilde key above your tab key twice you can check the console logs to double check. 

Wait wat... 

Why haven't i noticed this till now? but @DesmoLocke pretty summed it up as a No so are ya sure?

3 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

It would be very nice functionality to have.. I am a regular on the server so I know where not to rush for the most of parts but some players just like to hop on different servers at their convenience and forget the "no rush rule" which sometimes causes SL talk bad about the server and.... the disaster continues..

Wait wat... 

Why haven't i noticed this till now? but @DesmoLocke pretty summed it up as a No so are ya sure?

Yes I am 100% sure. I do it all the time.