PolishKruk

Desmo's Playground Servers

118 posts in this topic
On 6/13/2017 at 0:00 AM, PolishKruk said:

I'll look into this. Two of our admins were responsible for this. One of them claims to have heard the players talking about it in local chat. He should have video I can look at. Until then I can't make any determination yet. It's always possible we banned the wrong person by mistake.

Also, if you could post the link to your steam profile that would help out. Thanks.

You still have not unbanned me

Is there a discord or teamspeak I can refer to?

I just tried connecting today and I am still banned from the server.

On 6/21/2017 at 3:11 PM, Jacket The Deer said:

You still have not unbanned me

Is there a discord or teamspeak I can refer to?

I just tried connecting today and I am still banned from the server.

I apologize. I never really got much from the admins involved and forgot about it. I'm removing it now.

It would be really nice if admins wouldn't kick squad leaders when the admins are raging. I understand that people have differences of opinion on how things should be done but that isn't kick worthy, just because someone else has an idea of how to execute a plan differently. The admins kicked a squad leader for and I quote "Go Learn to Play". How in ever loving team play is that promoting team play. Doesn't help there's a bunch of new players coming in with the steam summer sale. So what are you just going to kick every new player? The worst part is they kicked a squad leader leaving a whole squad in disarray at a crucial moment in the round and causing the usual how I do give up squad leader. If someone messes up they should be corrected not penalized and chastised like a prisoner. 

@Instride SLs are not positions of limitless authority. Once they choose to start berating their colleagues over their choices it no longer becomes a "difference of opinion". I agree, a more appropriate reason should have been used in this instance but hopefully you'll be relieved to know I have already made that clear to the responsible admins. And yes, it does suck when a squad loses it's SL, but you know what's worse? When a SL is toxic to the other SLs. In this instance I would rather lose one SL than possibly lose four.

Unban request for boax http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025056447/home/.  We were winning pretty heavily against the enemy team so my squad was messing around with each other.  I threw a grenade and got autobanned for TK.  Joey Stalin is a witness to us just horsing around.  If it is a timed banned, I will gladly serve the duration.  If it is permanent, I kindly request an unban.  I won't do it again.

Thanks,

boax

I just got banned from your server for a team kill when I never even got a chance to fire my weapon. We were pinned down in a courtyard and I got wounded then revived by a medic and after I got up and started moving away from the enemy I get disconnected saying I team killed. I'd like to get back in because the people on these servers were the nicest I met so far. My steam is ryan15771.

@Ryan15771 looking into your ban, ill get back to you as soon as i can. Most of our admins are asleep, so you may not hear back until tomorrow.

So i have no problem following the rules on this server, but sometimes i am randomly kicked( not a big problem). But what really frustrates me is that there is no admin in the chat telling me what i am doing or the reason they are kicking me 

22 minutes ago, ♛ Sonny ♛ said:

So i have no problem following the rules on this server, but sometimes i am randomly kicked( not a big problem). But what really frustrates me is that there is no admin in the chat telling me what i am doing or the reason they are kicking me 

Are you sure it isn't an EAC kick? Those drops can happen frequently.

Do me a favor and post your steam info and I'll see if any of the admins are responsible.

Hi Kurk, I receive a message when I try to join Playground 2 that I have been banned from the server. I believe it may have been because of a teamkill that was completely accidental. I am new to the game and I am still having a hard time telling the teams apart. I have never team killed before and I obviously try as hard as possible to identify what I am shooting at. The other player lost his mind after and called me every name in the book so I am assuming he reported me and I was removed. Is this permanent? I love your server and would hate to now be able to use it again. Thanks! Steam name is Sombear, URL s0mbear (with the number 0) and account name is [deleted]

Edited by beginna
deleted Steam login credentials. regards beginna

Do Desmo's servers still run Al Basrah? I haven't seen it in the rotation in a long time.

Edited by Sorta

18 hours ago, Somber said:

Hi Kurk, I receive a message when I try to join Playground 2 that I have been banned from the server. I believe it may have been because of a teamkill that was completely accidental. I am new to the game and I am still having a hard time telling the teams apart. I have never team killed before and I obviously try as hard as possible to identify what I am shooting at. The other player lost his mind after and called me every name in the book so I am assuming he reported me and I was removed. Is this permanent? I love your server and would hate to now be able to use it again. Thanks! Steam name is Sombear, URL s0mbear (with the number 0) and account name is <censored>

Quick tip - if that last thing in your post is your Steam username (what you log in to Steam with), never share it publicly. It's one half of your login credentials and should be kept as private and secure as your password. This goes for any and all accounts you might ever own on any website or service.

I suggest you remove it from your post as a basic security precaution (which is also why I censored it in my quote of your post).