Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, PolishKruk said:
19 minutes ago, PolishKruk said:

I love your enthusiasm but we don't have mortars quite yet! We have a rule against FOBs in the middle of nowhere, you have to actively be supporting the fight. Having 9 guys a kilometer south of the last point under assault isn't helping anyone. I assume you were warned in game but maybe you weren't. It's just a three day ban but we are going to go ahead and rescind it with a warning. Please in the future focus more on the objectives. The effective range of a rocket techie is roughly 800meters. Once we get mortars the same rules will still apply, a mortar FOB will have to be in range of several objectives to not be considered trolling. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to contact me. I'll get your ban removed ASAP.

 

I'll also need a link to get your 64bit ID or yu can post it here so we can remove the ban. The lookup you posted does not work.

Mortar trucks my bad, heres my steam 64bit ID

76561198048785081

 

if u recommend a different website for id finder please tell me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odin   
9 hours ago, PolishKruk said:

 

Got it, thanks gentlemen. On mobile and the first one you posted wouldn't do anything for me.

 

The first link, you can search a steam profile link, a steam id like the one provided or a 64 id to get the player information. Not 100% sure how it works on mobile though. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seriouslysweetcorn said:

Have you looked at my case yet.

 

edit: noticed i gave profile here is steam id. STEAM_0:1:60361301

Your ban expired on 4/27. Sorry, I should have gotten back to you sooner. If you have any trouble connecting to the server get back to me and we'll get it figured out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oreilly   

Hey, I was banned tonight for tking trolling (without warning). I was kicked from a squad for yelling "medic" too loud, joined a different squad and kept playing. I decided to try out the mortar for the first time and give fire support. I accidentally TK'd 4 team members in one short volley, they happened to be in the squad i was kicked from. I laughed "lmao im so sorry" when they called me out on it because I was laughing at myself for being so bad, but they took it to mean that i did it deliberately. Shortly after I was kicked for tking/trolling, when I honestly was just trying to learn the mortar.

 

I play on your server quite frequently, it's one of my favorites. If you could please reconsider I'd appreciate it...

 

STEAM_1:0:17488441

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PolishKruk said:

Your ban expired on 4/27. Sorry, I should have gotten back to you sooner. If you have any trouble connecting to the server get back to me and we'll get it figured out.

hey thanks man i hadn't tried yet. thanks so much i love this server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, seriouslysweetcorn said:

hey thanks man i hadn't tried yet. thanks so much i love this server

Great to hear! Looking at a 13 person queue right now, apparently lots of others do as well. Again, my fault about the ban. It was only three days long. I should have gotten back to you sooner about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BobRoss   
On 1/25/2017 at 0:09 PM, Fire Truck said:

 

Seems like alot of what you did by making this post public. We have a discord as well as our own subreddit that you could have taken to if you wanted a better explanation of why you were removed from the server. Maybe one day when your attitude towards other Squad players has improved you will be allowed back into our servers.

 

Keep in mind, within about 3 hours time you were upgraded from a simple server kick to a full on permanent ban until further notice. Consider the consequences and repercussions of your actions before you conduct yourself the same way you did in our server, as alot of other servers will treat you with the same regard if your deplorable attitude is not fixed soon.

 

Thank you for your time,

FT

 

Nah, some Admins are garbage. I was banned for a user name (Joseph Kony), no warning, request to change name. Got in Discord, asked why I was banned, then was asked if I support Child Soldiers/Crimes against humanity and what my name means to me. I said it's just a name on a video game, means nothing to me. Then was told to enjoy my ban. Kids getting offended by a name of a real person when you can make a suicide vehicle in game. LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BobRoss said:

 

Nah, some Admins are garbage. I was banned for a user name (Joseph Kony), no warning, request to change name. Got in Discord, asked why I was banned, then was asked if I support Child Soldiers/Crimes against humanity and what my name means to me. I said it's just a name on a video game, means nothing to me. Then was told to enjoy my ban. Kids getting offended by a name of a real person when you can make a suicide vehicle in game. LUL

I'm looking into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you guys unban me from the server please? I was mistakenly banned when a player began teamkilling our team in spawn, so i turned to shoot at him just like everyone else was, and when i killed him i turned to revive teammates and was kicked from the session. I'm telling the honest truth about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Blizzaros said:

Can you guys unban me from the server please? I was mistakenly banned when a player began teamkilling our team in spawn, so i turned to shoot at him just like everyone else was, and when i killed him i turned to revive teammates and was kicked from the session. I'm telling the honest truth about that. 

Please post your steam ID so I can look into this. We do not condone team killing. We have a rule expressly against retaliatory team killing. I know it happens to stop someone on a rampage but it's far easier for admins to deal with just one person team killing than a while squad. When you post your ID I'll be able to look up how long your ban is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2017 at 11:08 AM, PolishKruk said:

Please post your steam ID so I can look into this. We do not condone team killing. We have a rule expressly against retaliatory team killing. I know it happens to stop someone on a rampage but it's far easier for admins to deal with just one person team killing than a while squad. When you post your ID I'll be able to look up how long your ban is.

A lot of us turned to shoot at him, I guess I was just the one to hit him. My steam ID is blizzaros.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Blizzaros said:

A lot of us turned to shoot at him, I guess I was just the one to hit him. My steam ID is blizzaros.

Thanks

It will be taken care of here soon. I appreciate your patience. Please don't team kill team killers in the future, call for an admin instead. At the start of a round it can be really hard to figure out who started it or how many people are complicit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No clue here. I just tried to join and I am banned. How is that? I am a team player. I communicate. 

I always recall any altercation--can someone clue me in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, perpetuity said:

No clue here. I just tried to join and I am banned. How is that? I am a team player. I communicate. 

I always recall any altercation--can someone clue me in?

Post your steam 64 bit ID and I'll look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

76561198002406257

Hopefully not my son on the account...who knows. Anyway. Apologies if this account caused disruption, left piles of poo, or other unsavory activity. I just want to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, perpetuity said:

76561198002406257

Hopefully not my son on the account...who knows. Anyway. Apologies if this account caused disruption, left piles of poo, or other unsavory activity. I just want to play.

The reason for the ban was "toxic behavior". The conversation about it involved ignoring SLs commands, bitching out the SL in all chat and then giving away friendly FOB positions in all chat before switching teams and continuing to do the same.

 

Since this is a first offense we've decided to drop the ban. But be aware that this account will be monitored and similar behavior in the future will result in the ban not being removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smee   

Played today and guess what  first attack able flag rushed.  Didn't last long this no rush

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Smee said:

Played today and guess what  first attack able flag rushed.  Didn't last long this no rush

 

Admins aren't on 24/7. Personally, I'm hoping for some new layers to make it a non issue. Really loving OWI's style, "here's this giant 4k map, now have fun playing in one corner!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrEuDaT   

Just joined your server.  Have played on it several times.  I haven't had any problems playing on it.  All good times.  However, I joined tonight, the map was Al Basrek, and was kicked for being "toxic".  Approximate time was 0135 AM CST on 20 May 2017.  Go and and look it up if you feel its worth it.

 

The only thing that transpired was me telling an SL that he was a "retard" for putting a FOB on the 3rd floor of a building, which I personaly think is foolish because it doesn't facilitate a good flow of friendlies out of the HAB.  After I became stuck in between aformentioned HAB and the 3rd floor wall, I decided to undig the hab to see if I could remove myself from being stuck and when I learned I could not, I quickly rebuilt the hab.  Took all of 5 seconds.   And when the SL gave me a hard time for getting stuck, I rebutted and asked, "an even better question, who's the retard the built the hab on the 3rd floor?", the SL proudly exclaimed, "I did, I did", I called him a retard again.  And then he kicked me for being "toxic".

 

Recommendation:  If your server is to succeed and have a long life....stop recruiting pansy ass moderators/admins.  I don't know recall his name.  But he shouldn't bee kicking folks for disagreeing with him.  I didn't break one server rule.  I did nothing wrong other than to hurt the boy's feelings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrEuDaT said:

Recommendation:  If your server is to succeed and have a long life....stop recruiting pansy ass moderators/admins.  I don't know recall his name.  But he shouldn't bee kicking folks for disagreeing with him.  I didn't break one server rule.  I did nothing wrong other than to hurt the boy's feelings.

 

While this is being looked into, I'm gonna make the recommendation that you visit our subreddit linked on the first page of this post. If your story is correct then you willingly admitted to breaking one of our server rules "respect your fellow players". 

 

Also, like most normal adults, we take these sort of this a lot better if they're handled offline in a private setting and not in the public eye. Your post here can be misconstrued as "bashing" the administrative team for our server which does not look good for you. In the future, try joining our discord. Like I said, we are adults and we would be more than happy to have a conversation with you about the suspected altercation you had in our server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×