Sign in to follow this  
biassFA

A small change to the weapon select menu during combat.

From what i had played, and excuse me if this had already been changed, but selecting weapons with the scroll wheel sometimes kicks you off after a timer and can lead you to select the wrong weapon/item, which could have bad results if an armoured vehicle was coming up the road and you pulled the HE rocket instead of the AP one.
This can cause problems with some newer/slower players who might need to have a longer look through the menu to identify the item they want to select.

My suggestion to change this, is to keep the menu permanently up until the left mouse or other select items are pressed, wherein the equipped item would swap to the one you had selected.
If in a situation of panic, holding the right mouse button would both cancel the menu and also allow a player to aim down sights without major penalty.

Waiting to hear what you think of my minor suggestion~

What about the number keys? Try get into the habit of using them over the scroll wheel as it's more precise and faster to use.

Yes, but the demographic mentioned here will not know what number key is what yet, so its best not to overlook it!