Rexolaboy

Games ruined by traitors.

I have been experiencing something kind of worrisome lately while playing Squad. When the Open Alpha started over a year ago, 3 out of 10 games had people giving away FOB positions at the beginning of the match. The last 3 rounds I have played had very obvious traitors revealing FOBS and team killing then leaving the server. I want to know what the Dev team has planned to keep this from happening in the future. As of right now, this game is completely ruined by this.

20 minutes ago, Aniallator said:

I have like 230 hours and have only possibly seen this happen once.

Me too, about 200 hours in (plus some CPA time) and it has happened maybe two or three times. I don't just play with my friends either, around 75-80% of the time I lead 9 man open squads of randoms. 

Perhaps find a better server/community Rexolaboy, if it is happening that often where you play. 

3 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

Me too, about 200 hours in (plus some CPA time) and it has happened maybe two or three times. I don't just play with my friends either, around 75-80% of the time I lead 9 man open squads of randoms. 

Perhaps find a better server/community Rexolaboy, if it is happening that often where you play. 

I play only on public servers, playing with randoms 99.9% of the time... basically all my friends have crap computers so when I play with them we have to play PR xD

Had this happen in the squad maybe 5 times in 1400 hours. Just tell them to stfu and keep it to themselves. If they broadcast it to the team, get an admin, and boot them from the squad.

Just came from a server with 80 players. What seemed like 10 separate accounts logged on and started mass tking. Impersonating admins, among other things. Went on for the whole match. Spammed grenades in clustered fobs, shooting down players spawning in, etc. Luckily there were about 4 admins on who consistently banned all the accounts, and got us back to a peaceful state.

I don't have time to play a game that takes 20-30 minutes per round and it gets ruined. Its happened at least 3 times out of 10 for me.

55 minutes ago, Rexolaboy said:

I don't have time to play a game that takes 20-30 minutes per round and it gets ruined. Its happened at least 3 times out of 10 for me.

While I don't recall having seen this much in my time playing, I can understand you're frustration...but what do you want to do about it?

Since SQUAD is an early access alpha game, try to provide some viable ideas for the developers to drawn from.

FWIW, I don't think the developers can really lock the teams down, as then friends and clan mates will have a much harder time trying to play on the same team.

What are some other ideas, Rexolaboy?

Just now, Rexolaboy said:

I don't have time for games. lol

If you don't have time for games, then why are you here venting your frustrations about one (SQUAD)? lol

9 hours ago, Psyrus said:

You got only 200 hours in the game yet you got 730+ posts on the forum. If only people would play the game more and post less. Maybe the game then would turn out alot better, no hard feelings I just don't know how to sugar coat it.

Squad has SERIOUS problem with teamkillers and trolls. The worst teamkilling is in main where they prevent you to start going off main base by shooting you in the back or constantly damaging your vehicle. And I have seen some of these names here on the forum explaining to new people what squad ''is''. Really sad... but I am completely confident we will get proper anti-tk system in the future.

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

You got only 200 hours in the game yet you got 730+ posts on the forum. If only people would play the game more and post less. Maybe the game then would turn out alot better, no hard feelings I just don't know how to sugar coat it.

Ahah kids these days crack me up xD I have more than enough experience to form educated opinions, thanks for your concern though. 

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:02 AM, Verdin said:

If you don't have time for games, then why are you here venting your frustrations about one (SQUAD)? lol

It's a play on words. In the English language, when someone is messing with you, a response can be "Don't play games with me" Or "I don't have time for games"

Edited by Rexolaboy

If you play on servers where stuff like this happens then maybe you should consider ones with more active admins. 350+ hours on squad and this happened once, we had 10+ admins online at the time and we banned several players instantly by testing them by dropping a fob well in the middle of nowhere and it was going down instantly. 

8 hours ago, rwsender said:

If you play on servers where stuff like this happens then maybe you should consider ones with more active admins. 350+ hours on squad and this happened once, we had 10+ admins online at the time and we banned several players instantly by testing them by dropping a fob well in the middle of nowhere and it was going down instantly. 

Until the development team figures out a solution, I don't think anyone should be protecting the game mechanics with admin rules. 

America's Army had a good solution to tking. 

For the fob revealing, which happens too often, the ticket penalty should be reduced for losing an fob, or a game mechanics that allows for a danger close scenario where artillery can blast the area of an fob at a cost of tickets.

Just spit balling but the issue at hand is a big deal. People on this forum might think otherwise but I see things a bit differently when I notice the same people over and over leaving a match a few minutes into a game and then bam, your fob and troop movement is completely forseen.

On 12/23/2016 at 1:14 PM, Rexolaboy said:

It's a play on words. In the English language, when someone is messing with you, a response can be "Don't play games with me" Or "I don't have time for games"

I was not playing games with you. I merely suggested you offer some ideas as potential solutions, instead of just complaining about it. 

Wouldn't the solution to ghosting be no changing of teams during a match?

Yes, or should limit it to 1 teamswitch per round/server visit. If friends jumping in during a match they gonna be able to switch the team.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jaghammer said:

Yes, or should limit it to 1 teamswitch per round/server visit. If friends jumping in during a match they gonna be able to switch the team.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

Even one team switch is too many considering multiple people could do it throughout the game. Wait until the next game and switch to your friends team then. Developers please remove the team switching mid game as this isn't a feature at all.

Team change should only be an option during the start of each round. That would make it very fair.

Seen it / heard it happen a few times since my 700 hours in this game. Enough to warrant the above.

I'd love it if we had the option of which team to join, so that friends/clan members can be on the same side, then the server balances the randomers.

Some sort of a lobby where friends join and then the server joins you together on that side. I think BF introduced this didn't they? Where you'd all join together.

The main thing I'm looking forward to is favourite a server, filter out ping and a queue when joining a full server! The latter is probably the most needed and called for by many players.

On 12/22/2016 at 3:11 PM, Rainmaker said:

LOOOOOL good job noticing that. Thats just insane man, i'll never understand these people. Although he is from japan, and reddit is overrun with japanese , he might be an avid redditor and have a habit of posting stuff untill his fingers bleed.