DanielNL

How to edit "where did you hear about Squad?" form?

There is no way to change it.  The setting for that is behind the scenes and only accessible to an Admin.

Oh god that's sad. But ok, it is what it is. My message is so old I want to change it xD

The thing is Nikko is that it is now showing up to everyone else.  Back when I ran this site it was only the devs, staff and the actual member that could see it but now I can see all of them.  Doesnt matter to me, I dont care if people know that I live in Ottawa.

18 minutes ago, -Steve- said:

The thing is Nikko is that it is now showing up to everyone else.  Back when I ran this site it was only the devs, staff and the actual member that could see it but now I can see all of them.  Doesnt matter to me, I dont care if people know that I live in Ottawa.

Wasn't he talking about the "Where'd you hear about us?" instead of his location? I put my location up because I don't care, but the "Where'd you hear about us" cannot be changed, and isn't seen by anyone else.

I'm fairly sure that the "where did you hear about squad" part doesn't show up (at least I've never seen it on anyone else's profile), but the location does show up.

True! xD Lol just figured that out. Weird then that that feature even exists, right? :P