sturdypencil

Squad and AMD

We all know AMD CPU'S are not a big fan of squad and FPS, but will AMD make a Come back?  

Recently AMD has announced their new architecture "ZEN" some say it will out perform Intel but others will say its gonna turn out horribly. How do you think the new AMD architecture will perform on squad? Will it out perform Intel and take the lead?

Wait a couple of months and we'll have proper benchamarks. Judging even from their (cherry-picked) benchmarks they've improved sooo much from their previous CPUs. Hoping for the best, Intel's retarded prices need to go.

At this point, I would support anything that AMD does to make it more competitive with Intel. I love Intel, and will probably always be an Intel user, but without real competition between the two there isn't going to be any real incentive for Intel to make major improvements and keep prices down.

The same goes for AMD vs Nvidia.

9 hours ago, Highlander said:

At this point, I would support anything that AMD does to make it more competitive with Intel. I love Intel, and will probably always be an Intel user, but without real competition between the two there isn't going to be any real incentive for Intel to make major improvements and keep prices down.

The same goes for AMD vs Nvidia.

Yeah I agree, Most AMD users use AMD because of how over priced Intel CPU's are! Maybe AMD can make Intel lower their prices by a long shot.

Depends on pricing.  if they force intel to pull their fingers as with the K series we should all see benifits in price drop and advancement in cpu. Intel owning the CPU for the last 10 years has not been good for advancement.