Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 8.9

61 posts in this topic

This game is really phenomenal! I can't stop marketing it here in the Philippines! 

Wow what a game changing update, the SPG is wicked/awesome, can see it forcing people to drastically change there game play. Nice one )

15 hours ago, Chuc said:

Added a Conquest Layer for Operation First Light, where the flags can be captured out of order. Both sides begin with 400 tickets and tickets are constantly draining at a rate of 4 tickets per minute per flag owned by the enemy team. Essentially the more flags you own, the slower the ticket bleed will be for your side.

plz to do for every map, plox.

Great work devs as always.

Could I please ask for some audio/visual feedback when you're at a repair station with a vehicle. Perhaps play a ratchet sound while repairs are done. Play a sound of belt ammo being loaded into an ammo case and flash the currently loading ammo indicator. That sort of thing. That way you know when you're in range of the repair station and know when repairs etc are complete more easily. It might be nice if the sounds were played in local so nearby players (including enemies) can sense what's happening as well.

I think it's nearing the time to return to Squad, keep up the good work devs!

Good work! But I still wonder when will the binoculars have their visual when you look with ??????

Edited by Royal8800

Thanks for the extra technical seats, they really make militia life easier!

The extra seats in technicals are really nice. Really makes ins and militia a lot more mobile. Love that vehicles are harder to flip now (still happens a litlle to often though). Luckily i didnt experience any crashes or other massive bugs since V8, but glad to see those fixes since it means more people will be able to play. So thanks for patch an happy holidays to the devs!

constructive criticism part:

But am i the only one that find the SPG9 a little weak? Not sure if it has any major advantage over RPG. Iron sight zeroed at 100m meaning if you are shooting at things  +300m most of target will be covered by sight. Tube is either stationary or tied to a technical which makes it able to move faster but also a lot more exposed. It is a lot harder to hide a whole technical in a small alleyway or behind a small wall. For the same reason gunner is pretty exposed at all times (since he can’t just hid the deck while reloading or easily move to cover). But worst of all it does same damage at a normal RPG. To me it just seems like a ammocrate and a guy with a RPG is a lot more effective as defence on a fob than the new stationary SPG9.

I really think it should either have some kind of scope sight or do more dmg.

Edited by Romby

I have to agree. Having played with the SPG last night it was a 3 shot kill on a BTR getting it to explode. I was expecting 2 hits tbh. 1 STG + 1 heat RPG should put it at critical giving it chance to get away and give the driver something to think about. 2 hits from the SPG should kill a BTR I would of thought.

17 hours ago, Phoenixstorm said:

1 year anniversary on Steam, thank you for your great work!

pi5boRzkT.png

+1...

39 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

I have to agree. Having played with the SPG last night it was a 3 shot kill on a BTR getting it to explode. I was expecting 2 hits tbh. 1 STG + 1 heat RPG should put it at critical giving it chance to get away and give the driver something to think about. 2 hits from the SPG should kill a BTR I would of thought.

i agree on 2 hit kill on BTR. I wouldnt suggest a 1 hit kill on HMMWVs. Perhaps normally 2 hits should kill, but 1 hit + fire should be a possible kill (not every time though).

1 hour ago, Romby said:

i agree on 2 hit kill on BTR. I wouldnt suggest a 1 hit kill on HMMWVs. Perhaps normally 2 hits should kill, but 1 hit + fire should be a possible kill (not every time though).

No an spg should be a 1 hit on most all apcs and vehicles other than main battle tanks. What should balance this is the fragility and exposed nature of the spg technical, also RPGs should one hit humvees ands trucks and 2 hit btrs

22 minutes ago, Engagedrook8 said:

No an spg should be a 1 hit on most all apcs and vehicles other than main battle tanks. What should balance this is the fragility and exposed nature of the spg technical, also RPGs should one hit humvees ands trucks and 2 hit btrs

I actually agree since that would be realistic, but im not sure if we will ever see that it would suck for US (of cause it is no problem that it sucks for militia to be sniped by a crow from 1000m away. but that is completly different).

Really hope that we at some point get localised dmg on vehicles. This way a hit on engine area of vehicle would kill it and a hit to the center would kill all passengers. Then more than 1 hit to kill would be caused by bad aim from RPG gunner.

Edited by Romby

I think that with more detailed vehicle damage  system we will see different effects. Like vehicle immobilization after hit or weapon immobilization and so on. 

Let see. But for now it need some kind of funplay placeholder. 

2 hours ago, Romby said:

I actually agree since that would be realistic, but im not sure if we will ever see that it would suck for US (of cause it is no problem that it sucks for militia to be sniped by a crow from 1000m away. but that is completly different).

Really hope that we at some point get localised dmg on vehicles. This way a hit on engine area of vehicle would kill it and a hit to the center would kill all passengers. Then more than 1 hit to kill would be caused by bad aim from RPG gunner.

Yeah I hope this all gets figured out with localized damage, the current vehicle balance is really worrying as it is beginning to look too much like battlefield. I just want somewhat realistic vehicle gameplay

2 hours ago, Romby said:

Yeah I hope this all gets figured out with localized damage, the current vehicle balance is really worrying as it is beginning to look too much like battlefield. I just want somewhat realistic vehicle gameplay

2 minutes ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

Dumb question here: How do I apply the weapon skins?

Go to the settings menu in the main menu.

Go to game settings

Scroll down to sub menu "Steam Inventory"

Then activate the skins you want, the skins aren't automatically activated.

Just now, Boomer-Australia said:

Go to the settings menu in the main menu.

Go to game settings

Scroll down to sub menu "Steam Inventory"

Then activate the skins you want, the skins aren't automatically activated.

Thanks a ton.

On 2016-12-14 at 3:00 PM, Chuc said:
December holidays

Bite me.