Hey guys am pretty shure a lot of people have talked about this but am just wondering if there is a devoloper than can anser me this what will be the next  optimization  update becouse it really laks it i know i dont got the best pc and i know you guys are bissy and i know that alpha 8 was just on that but just wondering becouse compared to other games that side is pritty bad and i love this game good job guys and a tip if you guys can implement a compas inseted of the hud for more realism that would be good thanks and later guys.

43 minutes ago, Bobyblue21 said:

Hey guys am pretty shure a lot of people have talked about this but am just wondering if there is a devoloper than can anser me this what will be the next  optimization  update becouse it really laks it i know i dont got the best pc and i know you guys are bissy and i know that alpha 8 was just on that but just wondering becouse compared to other games that side is pritty bad and i love this game good job guys and a tip if you guys can implement a compas inseted of the hud for more realism that would be good thanks and later guys.

What specs are you running mate?

optimations are ongoing in development, so you will get them. On the other hand with a wooden PC ...

Edited by garack

2 minutes ago, kiking said:

Im not sur optimization will be a futur objectives maybe because V8 already did it.

Of course it will, V8 was just the first major pass for optimization of the game. 

There will most definitely be more optimization passes, just don't expect it until after the bulk of features and content have been implemented and solidified.

yea well thanks guys and my specs dont matter becouse if i tell you you will say no you cant run facebook games with that etc but i can run battlefield 4 ultra 60 etc but that aint the point so thank you guys all ansers very helpfull. thanks fireteam leader  and platoon leader.

Your specs do matter because this aint battlefield 4! 

You cannot go comparing two fps games with one made in 2013 and one due for official release in 2017 that is 4 years apart. (almost)  OCT 29 / 2013 Was the date BF4 came out. So at a guess I am going to say 500/600 maybe 700 series gpu? And a dated CPU too?

So what are your PC specs. Then we can stop game bashing and start helping you to upgrade.

11 minutes ago, UnderFire said:

You cannot go comparing two fps games with one made in 2013 and one due for official release in 2017 that is 4 years apart. (almost)  OCT 29 / 2013 Was the date BF4 came out. So at a guess I am going to say 500/600 maybe 700 series gpu? And a dated CPU too?

So what are your PC specs. Then we can stop game bashing and start helping you to upgrade.

I have a GTX 760 and have ran this game pretty well since v8.

Edited by Maki

4 minutes ago, Maki said:

I have a GTX 760 and have ran this game pretty well since v8.

Sure it looks lovely with everything bottomed out on low. ;)

Just now, UnderFire said:

Sure it looks lovely with everything bottomed out on low. ;)

It's not, I only have shadows on medium.

On 19/12/2016 at 1:50 AM, UnderFire said:

I tested squad in 4k res 3860x2160 2k SS got 15 fps on 49inch 4k tv on i7 6700k z170 gtx 1080 32g of ram 

9 hours ago, jscaff said:

I tested squad in 4k res 3860x2160 2k SS got 15 fps on 49inch 4k tv on i7 6700k z170 gtx 1080 32g of ram 

So unplayable then. 

I dunno, I play on lowest settings with 10-15 FPS and still manage to have a good time usually.. It's frustrating that it doesn't run as smooth as DayZ or Arma 3 but hey that's my life and until I can foot a grand or two on a modern PC I might as well make the most of it, right?