tweak by one

Whats your favorite faction?

Maybe you should have used white colour instead of this bright mustard golden yellowish whatever so we cant actually see what is written, and not have to strain our eyes. 

57 minutes ago, MINTY said:

Maybe you should have used white colour instead of this bright mustard golden yellowish whatever so we cant actually see what is written, and not have to strain our eyes. 

there ya go sir!

Conventionally? The US Army. Better weapons/gear to fight with for longer range firefights. RUS Camo does a better job in game however compared to the OCP. 

Unconventionally? Insurgents. Fun factor with some of those weapons is through the roof! 

Edited by LMR Sahara

US and Militia. It's pretty fun to be the normal Americans fighting insurgents, using armored Humvees and such. But it's also fun to be the less-equipped Militia fighting against Russians, or even Americans. I've had probably the most fun with Militia out of them all, even though their vehicles suck.

I absolutely Love How the Russian Camouflage looks and blends in with surroundings. Militia is very enjoyable to play as because of their varied weaponry.

Militia and Insurgent with AAS maps.

I like to play weaker sides. Its really challenging..

I don't like to play Insurgency maps especially on Kohat map against American and Russian factions. IF Americans and Russians are in communication, it's impossible to win. If they place in a good scenery against the cashes on the hills and flank also from other sides..It's impossible to defend the cashes appearing on valleys. Militia and Insurgents are crushing between hammer and anvil..

Militia and Insurgents. I like AK iron's more so than M4+Optics. 
While people find optic shooting fish in a barrel fun, I'm the guy who likes popping a marksman in the dome with my iron's. 

A challenge is what gets my blood pumping.

Russians probably overall, though I will never turn down an ACOG.
There's just something oddly satisfying about shooting the black AKs.

US is by far the easiest to win with, but I enjoy a solid militia round more often, technicals can get some sweet drift and if your gunner is one of the few who can keep up and not get lost on the slightest movement it's fun.