BattIeBorn

Be an admin they said - it'll be fun they said...

Are you referring to the tear inducing 15 tick rate? :P 

To be honest, I don't know what you're trying to portray with that image? silly squad names? Does the map have any relevance? 

1 hour ago, BattIeBorn said:

Enough said...

Maybe I'm just dumb but it's far from that... 

His score is 0. So he spend a full round only kicking, banning, investegation false cheats/griefing claims and argueing with people. Didn't have any time to get into game himself...

Edited by Romby

20 hours ago, Romby said:

His score is 0. So he spend a full round only kicking, banning, investegation false cheats/griefing claims and argueing with people. Didn't have any time to get into game himself...

The round is only 20 minutes in. Also there's no indication he has been in the round for a long time... a score of 0 could easily indicate that someone has just joined the match. 

On 2016-12-05 at 1:34 PM, Romby said:

10 hours ago, Grey said:

Who said being a server admin would be fun?

So what an admin would do then.

6 hours ago, alex.sweedensniiperr said:

So what an admin would do then.

Administrate the server. It's in the job title. Gameplay comes second.

I deal with this on a daily basis.   

This child in general had an amazing kill streak going...  Unfortunately it consisted entirely of his team mates. 

[10:59 PM] optic: WHAT ADMIN JUST BANNED ME FROM THE SQUAD SERVER
[11:00 PM] optic: I FOUND THAT A LITTLE UNCALLED FOR
[11:00 PM] optic: THAT BRUCE OAKS SPAWNS AT CASH STARTS SHOOTING AT US WHILE WE BUILDING SANDBAGS..
[11:00 PM] optic: I TURNED AROUND SHOT IN THE DIRECTON OF THE WHOLE HE WAS SHOOTING AT US FROM AND KILLED HIM...
[11:01 PM] optic: AND HE WALKING ABOUR SWEARNG TELLING PEOPLE TO SHUT THE **** UP
[11:03 PM] Sodrid: 
[11:03 PM] optic: so u banned another squad player wow< should talk to the devs and maybe have your license revoked..
[11:04 PM] optic: SO ITS LAGIT FOR A C*NT TO WALKI AROUND TELLING US TO SHUIT THE **** UP WHEN 2 OTHER PEOPLE ARE TALKING THEN HE SHOOTS US AND HE GETS KILLED AND HE RUNS TO HIS LITTLE GOD ADMIN BITCH SO HE CAN GET SOMEONE BANNED
[11:04 PM] Sodrid: He is an admin
[11:04 PM] optic: ADMIN YOUR A DUMM ****ING FHAT **** AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN LIVING HELL....
[11:05 PM] optic: THANK GOD MY GAMES ARE RECORDED I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE SQUAD DEVS
[11:06 PM] optic: lets see if u still have a squad server license
December 4, 2016
[2:02 AM] Virtue: lol. cool story bro
[2:36 AM] Sodrid: OMFG VIRUTER YOUR GUNNA GET SO BANT BY THE SQUAD DEVS FOR ABUSSE OF POWER YOU MUST BA A DEMOCRATE LOVER I HOPE YOU CRY LIKE YYO MAID OPITIC CRY ASSHOEL!!!!!
[3:47 PM] Virtue: omgerd I'm genna herk ur survur
[3:47 PM] Virtue: cuz erm turgured